• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Craft your own Sync Pair

N and Zoroark
Dark-type, 5-star
Special Striker
Dark Pulse (3-bar)
Focus Blast (3-bar)
X-Special Attack (Sharply raises the users's Special Attack.) (Usage: 2)
The Perfect Formula! (Increases accuracy and speed by 2 stages. Lowers defense and special defense by 1 stage.) (Usage: 2)

Sync Move: Idealistic Night Daze

Passive skills:

Bedazzle 2
Brutal Clarity
Illusion (Pokémon changes to the typing and Pokémon owned by the player of a different element. Taking damage causes Zoroark to return to it's regular form and Dark-typing.)

Last edited:
Red and Pikachu
Falkner and Noctowl
Chuck and Poliwrath
Wattson and Manetric
Juan and Whiscash
Sidney and Shiftry
Greta and Umbereon
Tucker and Salamance
Spenser and Claydol
Anabel and Raikou
Brendan and Regice
Lucas and Chimchar/Monferno/Infernape
Byron and Shieldon/Bastiodon
Aaron and Heracross
Hugh and Unpleasant
Lenora and Watchog
Drayden and Druddigon
Ghetsis and Hydreigon
Sygna Suit Calem and Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja
Olmpia and Slowking
Elio and Rowlet/Dartix/Decidueye
Selene and Popplio/Brionne/Primarina
Iilima and Smeargle
Hala and Crabrawler/Crabominable
Lana and Araquanid
Kiawe and Marowak
Victor and Zamazenta
Sygna Suit Gloria and Scorbunny/Raboot/Cinderace
Sygna Suit Victor and Grookey/Thwackey/Rillaboom
Sygna Suit Hop and Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon
Hop and Wooloo/Dubwool
Bede and Hatterena/Hatterem/Hatterene
Marnie and Morpeko
Milo and Gossifleur/Eldegoss
Nessa and Drednaw
Kabu and Centiscorch
Bea and Sirfetch'd
Allister and Cursola
Opal and Alcreamie
Gordie and Coallasal
Melony and Frosmoth
Piers and Obstagoon
Raihan and Duraladon
Oleana and Grabodor
Chairman Rose and Cufant/Copperajah
Leon and Dragapult
Confirmed Trainers
Archer and Magmar
Ariana and Murkrow
Palmer and Rhyperior
Darach and Staraptor
Hugh and Unfezant
Cilan and Pansage/Simisage
Chilli and Pansear/Simisear
Cress and Panpour/Simipour
Proffesor Sycamore and Chespin/Quilladin/Chesnaught
Diantha and Gardevoir/Mega
Mallow and Bounsweet/Steenee/Tsareena

Juan and Whiscash. I just want Wallace, Lisia, and Juan interacting.
Also since we're getting Champion Iris and Hydreigon, Champion Wallace and Luvdisc (or Valentine's Wallace and Luvdisc, but Champion seems more likely).

Allister and Cursola
Halloween Allister and Mimkyu
Bea and Sirfetched
Halloween Bea and Machamp

Hop and Zamazenta
Victor and Grookey/Scorbunny
Bede and Hatenna/Hattrem/Hatterene
Chairman Rose and Eternatus
Kabu and Centiskorch
Gordie and Coalossal
Melony and Frosmoth
Klara and Galarian Slowbro
Avery and Galarian Slowking
Peony and Copperajah

Last edited:
Hop and Zamazenta
Victor and Grookey/Scorbunny
Bede and Hatterena/Hattrem/Hatterene
Chairman Rose and Eternatus
Kabu and Centiskorch
Gordie and Coalossal
Melony and Frosmoth
Klara and Galarian Slowbro
Avery and Galarian Slowking
Peony and Copperajah
I know story-wise, Hop would make sense with Zamazenta, but I'd rather it go to Victor lol. I'd rather see Hop with his trust Dubwool.

Also, you forgot Oleana and Garbodor :)

I’m sure that Marnie will no doubt be paired with Morpeko by default, but I think it would be plausible for her to be in a Sygna Suit pair with Grimmsnarl someday as well. It could be a physical strike pair with False Surrender and Spirit Break as attacks!
Well it's not a Sygna Suit or a Striker but you got something
20210629_190757.jpg

Me and Pichu (Chupi; 5* ; Special Strike; Electric; Weakness: Ground; Move Types: Electric, Water)
Moves:
  • Thunder
  • X Sp. Attack All (2 MP)
  • Surf
  • Its Showtime! (2 MP; Makes the user's Pokémon immune to its Weakness type. Raises the user's Sp. Attack by 1 Stage. Raises the user's Evasiveness and Critical-Hit Rate by 2 stages each.)
Passive traits:
  • Move Gauge Refresh 9
  • Piercing Gaze
  • Slippery Slope 9
  • Slippery
Me (In a royal outfit) and Togekiss (Tojehpi; 5*; Tech; Flying; Weakness: Rock; Move Types: Fire, Flying, Fairy)
Moves:
  • Air Slash
  • Fire Blast
  • Not Today! (1 MP; Cures the user from all status effects. Cures the Flinching, Trapped, and Confused effects from the user. Applies the Condition Nullification to the user. Raises the user's Evasiveness and Critical-Hit Ratio by 3 stat ranks. Raises the user's Sp. Attack by 6 stages.)
  • Draining Kiss
Passive Skills:
  • Aggravation 6
  • Hostile Environment 6
  • Critical Healing 4
  • Critical Strike 2
Me (In a Master Dojo Uniform; Released at the same time as Mustard) and Single Strike Urshifu (Ku-Fu; 5*; Physical Strike; Dark; Weakness: Fairy; Move Types: Dark, Fighting; Dynamax Sync Pair)
Moves:
  • Wicked Blow
  • Drain Punch
  • Time to Strike! (1 MP; Raises the user's Attack, Critical-Hit Rate, and Speed by 3 stages. Applies the Damage Guard Next effect to the user.)
  • Power-Up Punch
Passive Skills:
  • Dark Power 5
  • Enduring
  • Bounce Back 5
  • Critical Strike
Me (Sygna) and Melmetal (Meltal; 5*; Support; Steel; Weakness: Ground; Move Types: Steel, Fighting; Dynamax Sync Pair)
  • Double Iron Bash
  • X Defense+ All (2 MP)
  • Body Press
  • Guard Max! (1 MP; Cures all status effects from the user's side of play. Cures the Trapped, Flinching, and Confused effects from the user and its teammates. Gives the Condition Nullification effect to the user's side of play. Raises the Defense and Sp. Defense of all allied Sync Pairs by 6 stages.)
Passive Skills:
  • Trained Body 9
  • Trained Mind 9
  • Shielded 1
  • Force Field 1
Sync Moves:
1: Poorly Stored Discharge (300 power; Hits all foes. Increased Power if the target is Paralyzed. 6* EX effect: Once per battle, the Sync Boost from using a Sync move is doubled.)
2: Stall Master Air Slash (200 power; Increased power if the target is Flinching. 6* EX effect: Target: One Opponent -> All Opponents)
3: One-Hit KO Wicked Blow (250 power; Always lands as a Critical Hit. 6* EX effect: Bypasses the Opponent's Damage Guard Next effect.)
4: Full Metal Double Iron Bash (200 power; The higher the users Defense, the more this move's power increases. 6* EX effect: Hits all foes.)
Max Moves (where applicable):
3:
  • G-Max One Blow (Unaffected by Passive Skills.)
  • Max Knuckle
  • No Move
  • Max Knuckle
4:
  • G-Max Meltdown (Slows the rate at which the opponent's move gauge charges.)
  • No Move
  • Max Knuckle
  • No Move
All upgradeable to 6*EX, upgrading Me & Pichu to 6*EX unlocks a song key for My battle theme (a unique version of Dialga's Fight to the Finish!).
Theme Skills:
  • <type>
  • Kanto (Raises Attack and Sp. Attack/HP/both by 5/10/3 and 5)
  • Region Traveler (Pairs with other <Region> Traveler Theme Skills no matter what.)

Last edited:
We really need a Johto Electric sync pair for the Johto Daily Region Rotation, because to my knowledge there is no Johto Sync Pair that can exploit Will's Xatu's Electric weakness (seriously DeNA? Why would you do that when there's tons of Ghost and Dark type sync pairs that would be more suitable?), so I'm going to create one. I'll go with Sygna Suit Jasmine & Ampharos (the Ampharos is NOT Amphy because Amphy is too busy lighting up Glitter Lighthouse, but it could be related to and reference Amphy in her sync pair story).

Can't let Miror B have all the fun...though if I'm interpreting Tama Hero correct, TPCi kinda wants to pretend Orre never happened?

Wes and Espeon/Umbreon/Bayleef/Quilava/Croconaw
Rui and Espeon/Bayleef/possibly Quilava (if Wes doesn't have them)
Dakim and Entei/Camerupt
Venus and Suicune/Milotic
Ein and Raikou/Lanturn/Electrode (not sure if he actually has one in-game but it just seems to fit)
Nascour and Metagross/Tyranitar (it's not his in-game but it fits him)/Salamence (same deal)

Main games:

Silver & Weavile
5-star ex tech
Already canonized that he had a Sneasel but still no pair yet so now would be good, could more resemble the GSC design

Eusine Drowzee/Hypno
4-star tank
Haunter and Electrode are taken leaving Drowzee which could evolve here,

Anabel & Espeon
5-star tech
Could also be Alakazam but that's used by Sabrina so avoiding duplicates
Other frontier brains also but can't think of all the pairs

Buck & Claydol
3-star tank
His partner and another stat trainer since Cheryl is in, and he specializes in defense hence tank

Marley & Ninjask
3-star tech
Arcanine taken but Ninjask fits the speed stat

Mira & Porygon/Porgyon Z
3-star melee
Kadabra is her partner but with Alakazam already taken I think the Porygon Z on her team can fit instead as it's also a special attacker

Riley & Riolu
3-star melee
Another Lucario but only one that fits Riley can maybe make it Shiny to be different

Irida & Primal Palkia
5-star tech
If they do legends arceus content

Adaman & Primal Dialga
5-star tech
If they do legends Arceus content

Calem & Chespin/Chesnaught sygna suit
5-star ex melee
A Kalos starter not used, and just picked this over Greninja

Shauna & Goodra
4-star tank
Partner Pokemon (when not starter, as she could technically have Greninja or Chesnaught)

Tierno & Crawdaunt
4-star melee
Partner Pokemon

Trevor & Florges
4-star tech
Partner Pokemon

Youngster Joey & Rattata
3-star melee
One of those three-star freebies they've been doing recently

Side games:

Wes & Espeon or Umbreon
5-star Melee
Doesn't matter since it'll be a duplicate either way probably Espeon since it's not in yet
Don't know all the details but he can get a boost when it's down to two Pokemon/trainers to reference double battles
Also possible for
Wes/Michael & Shadow Lugia
5-star ex melee
Already have two Ho-ohs so another Lugia is possible

Mirror B & Ludicolo
4-star tech
Fan fav maybe could have fun with the Dance moves like teeter dance

Todd Snap & Skarmory
3-star tech
Doesn't have any Pokemon but I think a bird's eye view Pokemon could happen and Skarmory isn't taken yet

Ranger & Manaphy
5-star tank
Doesn't matter the gender but a ranger with Manaphy to reference the previous only way to get Manaphy before bdsp and events

Anime:

Ash & Greninja (Ash-Greninja) sygna suit
5-star ex melee
Seems they're holding off Greninja and given Ash has appeared he seems likely if they bring him back

Goh & Cinderace
5-star tech
Cinderace isn't in yet and it's likely to be Hop or Gloria sygna suit but if another anime character gets in it's most likely Goh

Alain & Charizard (Mega X)
5 star melee
Another anime original that has been prominent, Mega Charizard X is with Red but duplicates happen all the time

The recent survey gave me a fun thought of a sync pair that will literally never exist. When they asked in the survey who your favorite characters are I mentioned May, then specified that I actually favor May from the anime, who has a very different backstory, personality, appearance (and parents for that matter). Obviously knowing any other anime crossover will only feature protagonists, I still think it would be awesome to have my favorite character in Masters. It could work considering alternate universe/Hoopa shenanigans, but obviously they would pick other more famous anime characters first (I am hoping for Liko at some point). Since I'm making my own pair it will obviously be OP, but honestly no worse than any other pairs coming out these days, since all the new ones are very OP. In fact I kind of looked at Blue/Zapdos to make sure, and I'm reasonably confident this sync pair isn't any more OP than that.

Sygna Suit May (anime) & Beautifly [Outfit is based on the many colors of Beautifly] - times like these I wish I had art skills
Type: Bug
Weakness: Rock
Role: Support
EX Role: Sprint
Base Potential: 5* with EX available [Outfit then looks like shiny Beautifly]

Moves:
-Struggle Bug: BP 30-36, targets all opponents, lowers the target's special attack by one stat rank
-Air Cutter: BP 43-51, targets all opponents, critical hits land easier
-Top Coordinator Morning Sun [Buddy Move - 3 uses]: Activation Condition: When one of the allied sync pairs has used a sync move. Deactivation Condition: When this move has been used. Restores the HP of all allied sync pairs (including the user) by 30%. Restores all status conditions from all allied sync pairs (including the user). Applies the status condition defense to the field of play. Applies the critical hit defense to the field of play. Applies Gradual Healing to all allied sync pairs.
-Stage On Quiver Dance [Status Move - 2 uses]: Raises the Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed of all allied sync pairs (including the user) by 3 stages. Raises the critical hit rate of all allied sync pairs (including the user) by 2 stages. Raises the user's evasiveness by 1. Reduces the sync move countdown by 1.
-Shining Star Silver Wind [Sync Move]: BP 200-250. The power of this move increases the more the target's stats are lowered. The power of this move increases the more the user's stats are raised. EX effect - the stat increase after the sync move is doubled the first time this is used each battle. EX role effect - The first time the user's sync move is used each battle, the sync move countdown is reduced by three.

Skills:
-Hoenn Flag Bearer [Master Pair]: Powers up the special attack moves of all allied sync pairs by 20%. Reduces special attack move damage taken by all allied sync pairs by 25%. The more allied sync pairs with the Hoenn theme you have on your team, the higher these percentages are. (Each additional sync pair powers up moves by 15% and reduces damage by 3%. The maximum power-up is 50%, and the maximum damage reduction is 31%.)
-Dazzling Intimidation: Lowers the target's attack and special defense by one stat rank when the user's attack move against it is successful. Has a 30% chance of making the target flinch when the user's attack move against it is successful.
-Tag Battle Focus: The moves of all allied sync pairs (including the user) never miss.
-Learn from our mistakes: If the user faints it restores the HP of all allied sync pairs by 40% immediately after fainting.

Notable Sync Grid Items [not listing all - imagine the "general" ones as well]:
-Master Healer - that will increase the amount of healing moves
-Syncho Healing 1 - Restores the HP of all allied sync pairs by approximately 20% of their maximum HP after using the user’s sync move.
-Impervious - stats cannot be lowered
-Vigilance - protects the user against critical hits
-Air Cutter has one that gives it a 30% chance to confuse the opponents

Base Stats at Lv 140 with max potential:
HP: 825
Attack: 180
Defense: 275
Special Attack: 300
Special Defense: 325
Speed: 440

a sygna suit of Juliana and Terapagos! Don’t have anything for the actual stats and stuff yet, cause the indigo disk is yet to be released, but I do have a design somewhere I will post when I find it!
Oo...I'd love to see your idea! It looks like such a cool Pokemon to base a sygna suit on!

Back
Top Bottom