• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crazy (non-alcoholic) drinks

Fig

Reaction score
So what sort of mixes or whatnot do you like to drink?

I have my own private mix. It goes about like this:

3/4-4/5th Tomato Juice
1/4-1/5th Lemon Juice
cocktail spice/sea salt/other appropriate seasoning.

It shouldn't be any good to drink, but I like it.

Of course, I've been known to eat lemon slices raw because I like them, so...

My own personal punch

Mix 1 Gallon of Sunny D with Half a gallon of Fruit Punch and Half a gallon of Club Soda. It is good. You can adjust for portions.

Crudest is simply a GOOD margarita mix (nothing artificial - if it looks like highlighter fluid, I don't use) with seltzer.

I have some others I have to search my mind for.

I like taking Lemonade and Apple Juice and mixing them together, then adding a dash of orange soda.

I once mixed Barg's Root Beer, orange juice and hot sauce all together. It was pretty good.

Summer Fruit Surprise

-1 and 2/3 Cup of Milk
-8 Strawberries, 10 Blueberries, 5 pieces of chopped Bananas
-1.5 cups of Ice
-6 Tablespoons of Sugar

Break out the blender and your ingrediants.

Wash all fruit and then prepare it (chop off the tops of the strawberries, peel and chop banana.)

Toss in the all ingredients, blend on high until its a liquid. (You may have to add a little more sugar so taste test)

Toss in a cup and garnish with a small drink umbrella and/or some fruit.

I have the most delicious, refreshing, amazing drink. And it sounds completely disgusting.

Horchata. It's technically cinnamon rice milk. Sounds gross. Tastes amazing.

Ingredients:
2 cups rice
6 cups water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Preparation:

1. Soak the rice 3 cups of water overnight

2. Add rice, water, and cinnamon into blender. Puree until smooth

3. STRAIN STRAIN STRAIN into a pitcher. If you don't strain, you'll get grit at the bottom of your drink. Ick!

4. Stir in remaining water, sugar, and vanilla.

5. Serve! (well chilled, of course!)

As grody as this might sound, it's really delicious and refreshing, especially if served extra cold with tons of ice cubes.

I also recommend this (the Mexican version) over the Spanish version. The kind from Spain is made from chufas or small tuberous looking things. It's good, but it's slightly sweet, earthier, vegetable taste is a far cry from the very sweet Mexican kind.

Jack Daniels butter pecan milkshake. (I know it was supposed to be non-alcoholic, but this is just too good.)

Ingredients:
Butter pecan ice cream
Milk
Chocolate sauce
Jack Daniels

Recipe
A lot of ice cream, a little bit of milk, a little bit of chocolate sauce, and a shot of JD. Mix it or blend it, and enjoy.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom