• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Create a move for the user above

Non-Existant
Type: Ground
Category: Status
The user just digs underground and refuses to exist for 2-3 turns. Moves like Earthquake and Fissure and Surf may harm the user however.

(I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD IT'S MIDNIGHT WHERE I AM),
G-Max Let's Go
Type: Either Normal or Electric
Category: Depends on the base move
The user calls upon their trusty partner and does a double attack with them. If the user has an Eevee or a Pikachu, or an evolution of either, this move's power is doubled.

(I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD IT'S MIDNIGHT WHERE I AM),
G-Max Let's Go
Type: Either Normal or Electric
Category: Depends on the base move
The user calls upon their trusty partner and does a double attack with them. If the user has an Eevee or a Pikachu, or an evolution of either, this move's power is doubled.
telling me that me and my 50 foot pikachu are about to beat the literal shit out of my rivals Pokemon? I'm down.

Sushi Stab
Type:
Steel
Power: 80
Category: Physical

The user attacks the target with knife tricks like those in a sushi restaurant. The targets continues to take damage for three turns. Because, y’know, they’re bleeding.

Spirit Surge
Type:
Fighting
Power: 90
Category: Special
The user gathers all their willpower in the form of a blast of aura. In a Double Battle this move will hit both targets as well as encourage the user's ally, raising their highest offensive and defensive stats by one stage.

Focus Smash
Type:
Fighting
Power: Variable
Accuracy: 100%

The user concentrates its energy reserves into a single focused punch. Its power varies.

Basically, a Fighting-type Magnitude.

Power Variables:

Focus Smash 40% - 10 POWER
Focus Smash 50% - 30 POWER
Focus Smash 60% - 50 POWER
Focus Smash 70% - 70 POWER
Focus Smash 80% - 90 POWER
Focus Smash 90% - 110 POWER
Focus Smash 100% - 150 POWER

Lawn Mower
Type: Grass
Power: 70

The user dives into the opponent at a fast speed with its sharp wings. May burn target.

Scissor Slice
Type:
Steel
Power: 25

The user, against all conventional wisdom, runs into the target with scissors, snipping at them repeatedly. Hits 2-5 times.

Back
Top Bottom