• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Create your own fanmade Pokémon Sync Pairs

1693850943947.png
1693850954728.png
That looks really good! How did you do that? (I mean, I’m sure I know, but all of this seems super complicated! And I tried to do that before but couldn’t lol)
I use this website to make them. If you need any help making some, lemme know!

One Piece

• Luffy & Shiny Grapploct (Strike)-I was looking for unusual agile Fighting-types, and this one fit quite well with it being not only flexible but also based on a sea creature, and its many arms could represent some of Luffy's attacks. Also has a red shiny! He'd probably need a legendary for the higher gears though, maybe Victini?
  • Zoro & Scyther (Sprint)-I know those aren't swords but scythes, but the green sold me on it. Another option was Iron Leaves which is also green and has three long spikes that are meant to represent swords but the mechanical aspect was too important for it to completely fit the old-fashioned Zoro.
  • Nami & Castform (Field)-No-brainer based on her abilities.
  • Usopp & Shiftry (Tech)-The nose was the starting point, but some of the moves it has like Razor Leaf and Razor Wind are long-range. It also learns Bullet Seed and Seed Bomb, and the Dark-type could represent Usopp's lies.
  • Sanji & Blaziken (Strike)-Uses its legs to fight and is based on a popular food. And those legs can get hot!
  • Chopper & Spring Sawsbuck (Support)-It was that or Wyrdeer, and Sawsbuck has the advantage of looking more juvenile and having a cherry blossom motif which is also present in Chopper.
  • Robin & Roserade (Tech)-No-brainer based on her abilities, pose, and mysterious background.
  • Franky & Iron Hands (Support)-Big hands and mechanical.
  • Brook & Skeledirge (Field)-Skeleton-themed and can sing.
  • Kuro & Sneasler (Tech)-No-brainer based on her abilities.
  • Crocodile & Sandaconda (Field)-The Krokoodile pun was hard to resist but I think Sandaconda fits his fighting style and abilities better.
  • Enel & Thundurus (Sprint)-Based on the same thing.

actually now that i'm here. popping in with some more except all of them but one are for project sekai characters.

firstly, the singular non-proseka one: lillie & dustox (this one was actually inspired by a comm for proseka funnily enough, specifically samsa). the idea is that wurmple's main gimmick is that it has a 50/50 shot between evolving into a more traditionally appealing butterfly pokemon (beautifly), or this weird-looking moth pokemon (dustox). additionally, we've seen a couple of running bits in the series where a character expects their wurmple to become a beautifly, only for it to become a dustox instead- and lillie, of course, deviates from the path her mother expects from her.

as for the proseka ones, specifically here's some for nightcord at 25:00 and more more jump, since they're my favorite units:

Nightcord at 25:00:
  • kanade yoisaki & umbreon
  • mafuyu asahina & mimikyu
  • mafuyu asahina (inconvenient masquerade) & banette
  • mafuyu asahina (the silence that only you know) & decidueye
  • ...i couldn't actually think of any for ena even though she's one of my favorite characters. smeargle or grafaiai is both too obvious and also doesn't actually fit her that much
  • mizuki akiyama & sylveon (if u know anything abt proseka you knew this one was gonna be here. be honest)
  • mizuki akiyama (reverse hermit) & absol
MORE MORE JUMP!:
  • minori hanasato (for "your" sake) & togekiss
  • haruka kiritani (in front of "what i love") & empoleon
  • airi momoi & tinkaton (gut feeling on this one. trust me)
  • airi momoi (the strongest idol smile!) & primarina
  • shizuku hinomori & altaria
  • shizuku hinomori (feel like magic) & hatterene
  • as you can see i couldn't think of any non-alt pairs for minori and haruka. oops
as you can see i was very balanced with the amount of mmj pairs and then n25 is. yeah. can u tell who my favorite character is.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom