• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Masters Create your own Legendary Event

Reaction score
Hello. I started this thread, in which you can write your ideas for Legendary Events. This could involve stories such as meeting Legendary Pokémon and eventually befriending them (much like with the Solgaleo event), confrontations with villains who have Legendaries as their sync pair partners (like those with Giovanni and Mewtwo, Cyrus and Palkia, Ghetsis and Kyurem, etc.), a Trainer ending up teaming up with a Legendary (like the Silver and Ho-Oh event), etc.

Don't worry about viability. It's just for fun.

Here is an example:

Legendary Event name: [Insert its name here]

Story:
[Describe its story here]

Characters (including sync pairs) in the story (+Notes if needed):
  • Player and Pikachu
    • Note(s): [Add notes if required, optional]
  • [Add other characters]
Parts
[Add every part of the story here. Don't forget an introduction!]

There is more coming soon...
---

Last edited:
Bugsy discovers that there aren't any Bug type Legendaries. In denial, he runs away. Uh Oh. He decides to run away from Pasio (please don't ask, I swear this is a trope or something) only to find Genesect, a Mythical Bug type Pokémon.

"HA. HA HA. You FOOLS. You said Bug Types were WEAK and UGLY. Guess who was WRONG."

:oops:Oops! I think I forgot to give an example of what I'm talking about, right?

Here is an update.

Hello. I started this thread, in which you can write your ideas for Legendary Events. This could involve stories such as encounters with Legendary Pokémon and eventually befriending them (much like with the Solgaleo event), confrontations with villains who have Legendaries as their sync pair partners (like those with Giovanni and Mewtwo, Cyrus and Palkia, Ghetsis and Kyurem, etc.), a Trainer ending up teaming up with a Legendary (like the Silver and Ho-Oh event), etc.

Don't worry about viability. It's just for fun.

Here is an example (although this is only a part of the beginning):
Earlier at the Pokémon Center, Gloria hears people saying that they saw Eternatus and Chairman Rose. Assuming that these two might have arrived on Pasio to cause trouble, she and Zacian go to warn Hop and Leon.

Last edited:
I think any kind of event with Eusine and Suicune is a no-brainer. Such an underutilized character.

I think my dream would be to make the GameCube games canon. Make Michael a sync pair with Lugia. Although idk how they could tie that story event in with the shadow Pokemon stuff, given that shadow Lugia uses a different model that doesn't exist in the current generations, so idk. Would be amazing to see, though.

I think it's also thought-provoking to consider other legendary counterparts... So like, Ho-oh is with Silver, and assuming my dream will never be realized, where does Lugia go? One of the Johto protags? I don't like that idea cuz they already have sync pairs.

In Sinnoh, Dialga could still pair with Lucas (since he's unaccounted for, and Gloria sets a precedent that protags can have the legendaries). But then... What of Giratina? It never would've made sense with Cyrus, as he never intended to call/capture it. Cynthia maybe, cuz she's involved in the Distortion World plot, but she already has 2 sync pairs so I don't like that either. Maybe... Charon or Saturn or someone? Doesn't make the most sense but who knows.

Similar issues arise with gen 5. Why was Nate given Braviary? There are enough protagonists in this generation that they could cover the starters AND one could've had Reshiram. So why? Lol.

Gen 6 works out with Sycamore and Lysandre, but then... Zygarde?

Gen 7 is also odd. Why'd they give the main character Solgaleo? Who could even get Lunala other than a protag or Lillie?

At least gen 8 could work with Victor/Zamazenta and Rose/Eternatus. But then where do the starters go....?

I think any kind of event with Eusine and Suicune is a no-brainer. Such an underutilized character.

At least gen 8 could work with Victor/Zamazenta and Rose/Eternatus. But then where do the starters go....?

For Suicune, I think there would be an event in which Eusine needs to learn how to properly befriend it.

Sorry for saying this, but story-wise...I think Hop would have Zamazenta as his partner since Gloria already has Zacian as hers, while Victor would simply have a Galarian starter Pokémon. But I think at some point, there would be a confrontation with Chairman Rose, who would have Eternatus as his partner since the former is one of the "true" main antagonists of Pokémon Sword and Shield. In fact, that chairman is the one who started the second Darkest Day in Galar and must be battled first, while the latter is a Legendary Pokémon needing to be stopped by battling and eventually catching it.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom