• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Due to popular demand, all users are now able to delete their own blogs and blog posts. Just click More Options above the top post to find the Delete Thread button. If you have any difficulty doing so, you can report the thread and explain your issue in the Report Reason or PM a Moderator.

Creating a new pokemon game, will anyone help and give ideas?

Pokemon Game Creation

LucusTheChampion

Johto Fan-Boy
Reaction score
Hi guys, first post here.

I'm creating a new pokemon game. I want it to be based on Hoopa. but I was also thinking Cresselia and Darkrai, but Hoopa is the main idea. I need a game name idea first.

Some more information

• Region name - ???
  • One main Island
  • Starters needed except for the water type, which is going to be Water, Flying. (Typhonic is its name, final evolution)\
  • Evil team is called team nova,
  • Alolan And Galarian forms will be available in the game through trades with NPC's, such as in Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee.
  • When Hoopa holds the prison bottle, there is an option to use it, being able to change its forms during battle, similar to mega evolution.
  • Mega evolution will be possible in this game, and there will be so many new mega evolutions needed.
  • New Eeveelutions, Flying and Dragon.
There's so much more to be worked on. So please feel free to reply to this post!

Thank you everyone!