• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Creepy things in the games

I think the Shadow Triad was pretty creepy too. I was really nervous everytime they appeared.

Also, Pinsir's Pokédex entry from BW:
"It grips prey with its pincers until the prey is torn in half. What it can't tear, it tosses far."

In the Old Chateau, there's an antidote in the trash can in the kitchen IIRC.

An antidote. For a poison.

In the trash can.

In a kitchen where food was prepared.

I think I know how that haunted house became haunted now...

When I went into the giant Chasm and Kyurem turned it into a tundra. That creeped me out, because it makes me feel like if I didn't catch him, I would be stuck for all eternity

Lavender Town. Original Red/Blue.
I DARE you to find creepier theme music.
Or another time where you have to fight and kill a zombie marowak.

Lavender Town. Original Red/Blue.
I DARE you to find creepier theme music.
Or another time where you have to fight and kill a zombie marowak.

challenge accepted
no, not really

and you have to put its spirit to rest, a Zombie is already dead from the beggining

What's with your signature?

ever heard of Rebecca Black, search for ''Friday, Rebecca Black'' on Youtube, it funny, and idiotic, thi is one of the girls in the clip

Old Chateau was pretty creepy for me. Even when I deconstructed everything down into programming, I still couldn't really feel comfortable there.

I wanted to never return there... but it's the best place for Sp.Atk EVs in that game. >_<

I also found the Underwater Ruins off of Undella to be disturbingly creepy. No Pokemon, twisty passages, the feeling of dread caused by a tidal wave coming to expel you... it created a very real sense of hydrophobia.

Think about this; your pokemon is slowly dying (badly poisoned) and you're rushing it to the hospital. as you're going there, someone stops you and says they want to battle your dying pokemon. you have no choice but to accept.

^^ NOW, i'm sure they wouldn't be dying, they'd faint, if not, then i'm sure the other trainer would let you turn the battle down

this.
comic165.png

Alomomola, a nurturing Pokemon having hands like fins that can slap u around. Child abuse much?

OK, this is not creepy. Just weird.

I was really tired and someone said, "It's fun to let Pokemon out of their Poke Balls" I thought they said, "It's fun to be out of my Poke Balls".

I was on Bulbapedia and looked at Chansey's trivia.

Bulbapedia said:
Its Platinum Pokédex entry states that it lays eggs, confirming that Pokémon are able to do so (as it has been mentioned that nobody has seen Pokémon lay eggs); however, these eggs are apparently not Happiny eggs, but eggs that are high in nutrition instead. Theoretically, these eggs could possibly be unfertilized Happiny eggs.

:scared:

Think about this; your pokemon is slowly dying (badly poisoned) and you're rushing it to the hospital. as you're going there, someone stops you and says they want to battle your dying pokemon. you have no choice but to accept.

Nuzlocke challenge ;)

And the
Old Chateu still scares me.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom