• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crisis in Kanto, A Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tye Taylors

You Know The Name
Reaction score
(Read my sign-up in the start-up if you wish)

Team Rocket has once again reared it's ugly head, now on a more serious note. There motives are shady, the Ranger Union has dispatced multiple rangers to uncover their plot and end it by any means.

And so we begin, the Crisis in Kanto...

The morning was crisp, the air was sightly chilled. Though it was merely 10am, the townspeople of Pallet were out and about. Pallet was the first town through which new trainers entered, it was home to Professor Oak, the original pokemon professor. All the new trainers are expected to sign-up for the league in the pokemon center, then they can freely challenge the gyms in each city.

Tye walked out into the town, he had slept where he usually did, in a cargo container fortified as a room. It had life's nessecities, a bed, lights, it was...home. He sighed with releif as he stretched and looked down to the Riolu next to him. "Today is the day Fus" Fus smirked and looked up to him. The two walked out toward the pokemon center.

A boat was just making landfall at Pallet Town's dock. Among the people on it were a pair of twins who walked away from the dock hurriedly, a Snivy and Oshawott following them. Both looked annoyed and cautious, as if they were ready to attack the first person that confronted them.

"Of all places, why'd we have to come to Kanto?" The girl said. "I don't like it here. It doesn't feel right."

"Camille, we've been over this." The boy said. "With the crime wave in Unova, it wouldn't have been safe for us to start there."

"But Calvin, there are closer, better places." Camille said. "Like Sinnoh, or Hoenn. Not to mention, we simply could have trained at home until the crime wave passed."

"Mother and Father made their decision. There's no changing it." Calvin said. "Let's just get it over with. Snivy, pick up the pace."

"Fine. But we won't have to travel with anyone, will we?" Camille whined. "Come on, Oshawott."

Tye looked over as the boat entered the harbor, he was just passing as it pulled in. "I don't see why there is such a rush to come here..." Fus listened to Tye, he understood and he could send aura back to Tye to show emotion. There was a couple of twins coming of the boat, he only noticed due to the loud boy. He laughed but kept walking.

Sammy looked around the town of pallet, this was were her boss was to be her right? She laid back on the bench she had chosen and petted the fire type one her lap.

"I think we're here, Charmander," Patrick said as he and his Charmander strolled into Pallet Town. Aside from Professor Oak's lab, there really wasn't much to the place, was there? "Well, I guess every journey's gotta start somewhere, eh?" he commented in his slight Irish brogue.

"Charmander char," Charmander said. Looking around, the Fire Pokemon noticed several people gathering in one place. "Charmander," he said, pointing out the location.

Patrick nodded. "I guess that's where we should be," he said as the two approached.

OOC: Remember to stop in the pokemon center to get registered

Tye strode past the girl on the bench with his Riolu on the way to get registered.

"I didn't even know they had a Pokemon Center in Pallet," Patrick commented as he and Charmander walked in to find a Nurse Joy at her usual post. "Hello," he said to her, "we're here to register for the Kanto League."

"Hey Calvin?" Camille idly asked as the two walked.

"What?" Calvin asked, trying in vain to hide his annoyance.

"Where are we supposed to be going?" Camille asked.

"I would assume a Pokémon Center of some sort." Calvin said. "That's where we went to register for the Unova League before we got sent here."

"But we had to go to the one in the next town." Camille said.

"Hey, there's one there." Calvin said. "Let's go before there's a huge line." With that, they speedwalked over to the Pokémon Center to register.

Nurse Joy:

No problem, here you go. She said as she handed the boy his offcial badge case and his registration card.
------
Me:

Tye walked up behind Patrick, he also recieve his leauge gear, he gave a subtle wave to the boy.

Patrick nodded back at the boy who had waved at him. He must've been a fellow trainer. Well, soon they were all gonna see how good they really were.

"So, little buddy, ready to get going?" Patrick said to Charmander.

The Fire Pokemon nodded. "Charmander char!"

OOC: Just outta curiosity, is there any special way of doing this?

OOC: Just read the rules on the sign up and you should be good, it says a few important things

Fus looked over to the Charmander, he had competition geaming in his eyes. Tye looked over to Patrick, "He's very competitive" He smirked.

"Yikes, the Pokémon Centers are so different here." Camille said as they walked in.

"The Pokémon Centers are different everywhere." Calvin said, walking up to the desk. "Hello, I'm here to register for the Unova-sorry, Kanto League."

"And I wanna register for the Contests." Camille said.

Nurse Joy smiled warmly, "Lots of trainers today" she one again handed out the league gear. She then turned the girl, "Here you go" as she handed her a ribbon case. "Contests are in the same town as each major gym, And this year the grand festival is at the indigo plateu" She smiled again, "good luck."

"Thank you." The twins said, taking their things and leaving. "Okay, so we should probably find the next town. That's probably north of here." They headed north to find the exit to the town.

OOC: @Joltik

Sammy's capture styler received a message:

Ranger Sammy,

Team Rocket has been spotted in Viridian, they are denying access to Viridian Forest, find their base of operations and shut it down. Get in, Get out, don't get caught, if you do, fight your way out...

Ranger Command

Tye followed the twins out, "I saw you to get off the boat!" He spoke up suddenly.

The twins paused and turned somewhat to see who had addressed them in such a brusque manner. "Yeah, so? If you're looking for a prize, sorry to disappoint you." Calvin shot over his shoulder, and they kept walking.

"Oh, sorry...people just don't show up here to often" Fus jumped up onto Tye's backpack, he stood on the pack. Tye walked casually behind the twins, toward Viridian.

"Not by choice, believe me." Calvin said, calling his Snivy up on his shoulder.

"We were supposed to start in Unova, but there was a crime wave, so our parents sent us here." Camille said, picking up her Oshawott.

Patrick noticed the commotion between the boy he'd seen earlier and a set of twins. He quickly fell into step with the boy. "What was that all about?" he asked casually?

"It's not much better here...the Rockets run everything behind the scenes" Tye called to Calvin, he then looked to the guy next to him. "I have no idea" he whispered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom