• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of sounding stupid...
whats so special about it?

At the risk of sounding stupid...
whats so special about it?

It might have a special move... though we won't know that 'til we get more info. Even if it doesn't, it'll still be a rather rare event Pokémon; distributed for a mere 2 hours at only one location on the entire planet (in the middle of the freaking ocean, to boot :lol:).

How strange. Hopefully it will have some unique moves. Chances are it will have Hypnosis though.

Well it better have a special move or else im just going to catch one of the millions of zubat out there and raise it

I second that motion. There would have to be something extremely rare about that bat, because Zubat are Com Mons and raising one isn't really hard.

I second that motion. There would have to be something extremely rare about that bat, because Zubat are Com Mons and raising one isn't really hard.

It could be special in a way, however, it would be better if it were shiny.

All the other Worlds Pokemon (Weavile and Lucario iirc) didn't have anything special. So if anything, it's just a memento for everyone in the tournament to keep. It might be shiny but I doubt it'd have any special moves.

It just look like a normal crobat on a cherish ball + life orb. Have it some ribbon? I think it's only a special thing, nothing more than that.

It just look like a normal crobat on a cherish ball + life orb. Have it some ribbon? I think it's only a special thing, nothing more than that.

The other WORLD events had the usual classic ribbon, so Crobat probably will as well (either that or the Premier Ribbon, if they go for something different this time).

The other WORLD events had the usual classic ribbon, so Crobat probably will as well (either that or the Premier Ribbon, if they go for something different this time).

What's the difference between either of them? They both say that it claims love for Pokemon (I believe).

What's the difference between either of them? They both say that it claims love for Pokemon (I believe).

Only the 10th Anniversary Mew has had the Premier Ribbon so far. The description is "Special Holiday Ribbon", according to Bulbapedia. I'm too lazy to turn on my game and verify that atm, lol.

D: I think that's a pretty cool giveaway. It's moves probably wont be great but hey, it's Timid with Life Orb...so it could be used.

D: I think that's a pretty cool giveaway. It's moves probably wont be great but hey, it's Timid with Life Orb...so it could be used.

But can't you just train one to make it exactly like this one? It's very easy to catch in-game (and yet at the same time, annoying).

it would be nice if they created a gen 5 ribbon, the championship ribbon. only for vgc champs pokemon. otherwise would be good.

But can't you just train one to make it exactly like this one? It's very easy to catch in-game (and yet at the same time, annoying).

Have you looked at any of the past 4th gen giveaways?? Like Pikachu, Weavile, Electivire, Milotic, etc etc etc? You can breed all of those in-game and do whatever...this one will probably just have some kind of special move it usually doesn't or something.

-_- I don't know why people are so greedy. It's a great Pokemon anyways.

And even if you do catch one in-game, you can't give it a fateful encounter flag or the "Pokemon Event" capture location. You'd have to soft reset for a long time to get the same trainer ID (based on the event date), and still the secret ID wouldn't be right. The Crobat is unique, and can't be reproduced in-game.

I hope I'll be able to trade for one. I managed to get the WORLD08 and WORLD09 Pokemon (Lucario and Weavile), and I wouldn't mind adding Crobat to them.

Looks like it's moves are Air Slash, Super Fang, Heat Wave and Sludge Bomb. I think that's pretty cool that they gave us a Crobat that's ready for competitive play right as you download it.

Not sure if the IVs are any good D:

Wonder Card IVs can be soft reset/RNGed for. The only problem with the latter is getting the nature you want, unless it's fixed like this Crobat appears to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom