• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Crobat to be distributed at Worlds 2010: Pokémon to hold Life Orb, moves unknown

The official website for the Pokémon World Championships has revealed the special distribution for the 2010 Worlds Championships, which begins August 13th and runs through the 15th. A Crobat holding a Life Orb will be distributed to any attendees that use the Mystery Gift option on their main series Generation IV games.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
Dat Crobat.

i53qrk.jpg

Not my choice but I'm sure some will like it.

Oh Lord, please don't tell me it's going to be an ExtremeKiller...

Only in Hawaii!? I feel that's favoritism. Florida is too far from Hawaii. Although, I love their punch.

Only in Hawaii!? I feel that's favoritism. Florida is too far from Hawaii. Although, I love their punch.

I don't see how it's favouritism. It's a World Championship exclusive event, and the World Championships this year are in Hawaii. Just as it was in San Diego last year, Florida the year before, and Hawaii again back in 2007.

I wish I could go and download one... hopefully I'll be able to trade for one; I've got some good stuff.

I don't see how it's favouritism. It's a World Championship exclusive event, and the World Championships this year are in Hawaii. Just as it was in San Diego last year, Florida the year before, and Hawaii again back in 2007.

I wish I could go and download one... hopefully I'll be able to trade for one; I've got some good stuff.

Well, I know that, but why not as a promotion in all 50 states?

Well, I know that, but why not as a promotion in all 50 states?

Why not Canada, too? We always get ripped off. This isn't a retail event, though. If it were distributed everywhere in North America, it would hardly be very unique. This is a special giveaway for those who attend the World Championship. Why should it be given out elsewhere? That's what the shiny Eevee given out at American VGC competitions was for.

Also, it's not limited to just US players (people from all over the world compete at this one). There'll be Wondercard distributions for all 6 languages that Pokemon games are sold in.

In the city or location?

Just the location. I'm not sure whether it's a local wireless or slot-2 distribution, but either way you can only get it at the actual location the World Championships are being held.

Just the location. I'm not sure whether it's a local wireless or slot-2 distribution, but either way you can only get it at the actual location the World Championships are being held.

But I thought the event was only from the 13th to the 15th? Is the place a hotel or something?

But I thought the event was only from the 13th to the 15th? Is the place a hotel or something?

It's only on the 15th; and only for 2 hours per language. You can see it on the schedule:

http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2010/schedule

Special Character Distribution – English, Italian, French
11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.

Special Character Distribution – Japanese, German, Spanish
2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.

I'm not sure if it'll be at a hotel or some kind of convention centre. But I added this Crobat to the event thread in the Video Game section yesterday evening:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=75465

It's good that the Crobat comes with a Life Orb (a pretty rare item). But all I want to know is the level, gender and moves the Crobat will have.

It's male, Timid, level 30. The moves aren't known yet.

Didn't see those. I'm thinking the moves would be:
-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash (yes, I know it doesn't have that until level 51)
-Sludge Bomb
-(filler move, possibly Dark Pulse/Shadow Ball/Heat Wave)

But it's strange how it's being given away until the 25th, not the 15th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom