• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cross Community Event with Zelda Dungeon Informer forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I'm proud to announce that today is the start of a new friendship, one between us and the folks over at ZD-I. As as of the time of this post, we've opened signups to our first cross-community game between our two forums!

As of now, we have 2 games planned, the one who is currently opening signups, Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia which will be hosted over on ZD-I.
I, @Elementar, @Zexy & DekuNut will be hosting this game.
After the game has concluded, the folks from ZD-I will have some fun over here hosting a Zelda themed Mafia game! More info on that one will follow soon!

In the mean time, I recommend everyone who is available to join on over to play Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia over on ZD-I. I hope to see you there everyone!

Special thanks to Tristan, DekuNut, Pendio & JohnnySooshi for helping us setup this project.

Hiya everyone, I'm starting new today. I'm also from ZD-I but since I dont seem to see a SB here, I posted here instead. Looking forward to seeing how this forum runs. :3

Also yes my name is intentionally spelled like that.

Hiya everyone, I'm starting new today. I'm also from ZD-I but since I dont seem to see a SB here, I posted here instead. Looking forward to seeing how this forum runs. :3

Also yes my name is intentionally spelled like that.
Welcome to Bulbagarden, Lilygant :) Not sure what an SB is, but we have a welcome forum here if that's what you're interested in: The Garden Grotto (Welcome and Rules)
Looking forward to seeing you play here too! :3

The game needs one sub at least for now if anyone's interested?

Hey guys! I'm Mellow Ezlo, and will be one of the hosts of the Crossover game here. The game is themed after The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and signups will be open tomorrow some time. The game will be using primarily ZD-i rules, so I hope you all look forward to seeing the way we run our games! It sure was a fun experience playing/spectating the Delta Emerald game and seeing how different our two sites are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom