• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crossovers

Sith Droideka

I! AM NOT! A MORON!
Reaction score
What do you think the best thing to crossover with Pokémon is?

How about worst?

And have you ever written a crossover (truthfully!)?

To answer my own questions:

1. Either Harry Potter or Avatar: the Last Airbender.

2. Something ridiculous. Take your pick.

3. I am actually currently writing one on my sister's DeviantArt account. Haven't posted in some time since my poké fanfics have more importance.

Avatar. I can't see Harry Potter working.

I actually read a fic that indirectly melded Avatar and Pokemon together. Highly skilled trainers could use a single type like their pokemon could. Example: Misty and water. Ash and electric.

Fire Emblem, perhaps?

I had a friend of mine say before that Pokemon was just like Fire Emblem, only softer.

I actually read a fic that indirectly melded Avatar and Pokemon together. Highly skilled trainers could use a single type like their pokemon could. Example: Misty and water. Ash and electric.

Pokémon Master? Latias' Journey?

I saw a - no joke - PMD II X Land Before Time fan fic and it was not that bad.

Yeah, it was Pokemon Master. Thought I was the only one who had read it. It's an old one.

1. Pokémon and Avatar.

2. Godzilla and any non-Mecha series.

3. One of the very first fics I ever began to write was a Transformers G1/Star Wars crossover. It died after about two chapters. This was a long, long time ago, on a forum far, far away.

Yeah, it was Pokemon Master. Thought I was the only one who had read it. It's an old one.

Really? I read that one only a couple of months ago. That was really old, but I don't believe that's a crossover.

Oh, and I have plans for a And Then There Were None version of Pokémon, though I don't know which canon. I'm not sure if that qualifies as a crossover, though.

Avatar :Makes a bit sense I guess
Mario
I never liked crossovers to be honest, I found them to be kinda... Childish. No Offence to any authors out there.
I mean mixing two worlds that are completely unintended, pointless.

Er... I'm kinda writing a Pokémon-Black Cat one, but other than that, no. Never made a crossover.

For a while, I've actually been considering a four-way crossover. It'd be something like a tournament to the death between Pokémon, Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and one other franchise I haven't decided on yet.

Mainly, it would be an excuse to pit Red (Pokémon video games) against Tai (Digimon anime).

I've thought about a Pokemon/Power Rangers crossover. I actually think Flame Haze was writing something like that after we spoke. But yeah, basically the Ranger had the powers of the particular type like you guys are talking about with Avatar. I've never seen the series, so I can't comment on it.

All I know is that I've read a few Pokemon/HP fics, and they are horrible!

On this very site I read a Pokemon/Death Note crossover and it was actually pretty good except the writer got writer's block after like three chapters.

In the Death Note universe it was set after L dies but before the next bit of the story and Light wishes that he could make the perfect world while at the same time, in the Pokemon world, Cyrus is making the same wish and the two are brought together. Light is taken to Cyrus and joins Team Galactic and right before the writer's block kicked in, Ryuuk was about to battle a Pokemon - it was pretty awesome.

Ha ha, GM, that sounds interesting XD

Anyway, I don't know if Pokémon Master can be called a crossover, as I'm pretty sure that it came a while before Avatar: The Last Airbender did...

TF2+Star Wars+Pokemon= ftw

You can leave the rest to your imagination, because I'm pretty sure there's no fic that crosses those three together.

TF2+Star Wars+Pokemon= ftw

You can leave the rest to your imagination, because I'm pretty sure there's no fic that crosses those three together.

I'd ask if we could collab that (and put both our cracky minds at it), but I know nothing about TF2 or Star Wars.

^^
Being an American who has watched Star Wars and seen almost every TF2 Youtube Poop vid, and played the game for months now, I think I could help you with the other part.

I suggest we bully Drakon into helping us. He's the crackmaster around here.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom