• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need now is Suicine on my Platinum game. Then the double trio will be complete (and I have some to give away to those who were foolish enough to miss it!)

All I need now is Suicine on my Platinum game. Then the double trio will be complete (and I have some to give away to those who were foolish enough to miss it!)

Any Celebi's to give away, to those of us foolish enough not to live near a Game store doing the event.

I dont think they are gonna put Celebi on Wi-Fi.

Well when I went to Gamestop on Monday to get Celebi, I got a that tells you how to download it and in the fine print....It says *Content Distribution May be made available over Nintendo Wi-Fi connection*
So, there is a chance that Celebi could be made available over Wi-Fi and Since Europe is getting Celebi in store, and Australia is the like the only country where a Celebi event has not yet been annouced, It's not for sure, but there is a chance that Celebi will be available over Wi-Fi for Australia, and like I explained in the Celebi thread, Since Australia uses the same servers as North America and Europe, It would give all English countries a chance to receive Celebi. And they don't have to neccessarily end Celebi when Liberty Pass is available. They could continue it to sometime the following week like March 10, the Australian release day. Liberty Pass will be for Black and White, while if Celebi were to be over Wi-Fi, it would be for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. They won't interfere with each other because are two different gifts for two different set of games.

Well when I went to Gamestop on Monday to get Celebi, I got a that tells you how to download it and in the fine print....It says *Content Distribution May be made available over Nintendo Wi-Fi connection*
So, there is a chance that Celebi could be made available over Wi-Fi and Since Europe is getting Celebi in store, and Australia is the like the only country where a Celebi event has not yet been annouced, It's not for sure, but there is a chance that Celebi will be available over Wi-Fi for Australia, and like I explained in the Celebi thread, Since Australia uses the same servers as North America and Europe, It would give all English countries a chance to receive Celebi. And they don't have to neccessarily end Celebi when Liberty Pass is available. They could continue it to sometime the following week like March 10, the Australian release day. Liberty Pass will be for Black and White, while if Celebi were to be over Wi-Fi, it would be for Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. They won't interfere with each other because are two different gifts for two different set of games.

Yes we're all well aware how the wi-fi events work. Just be ready incase the event dosent go on wi-fi. It might not. Not all events do and they may want to keep this Celebi exclusive to the stores like Arceus was.

But then how would Australia get the Celebi? My theory is that it was planned to have both, in store and wifi, for everywhere, but Pokemon in Australia decided to just go with the wifi. Maybe because of the recent disasters there? I heard somewhere the flooded area was twice the size of Wales, so that's a lot of space that's been devastated, and it would be kind of wrong to host an event there while they are rebuilding. So maybe Pokemon Australia just thought, best just stick with the wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom