• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

The press release detailing the previously reported European release of Pokémon Black and White Versions has revealed that the "Crown Beasts" - shiny versions of the Legendary Beast trio Raikou, Entei and Suicune will be available over Wi-Fi Connection from Feb. 7, 2011 with a currently unannounced end date.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:
And now all the people who missed that event shall be happy!
:D

Hopefully cool OT since I'd much rather have a Celebi that didn't say GAMESTP.

*deletes wondercard* Hehehehe Americans can do this too, if I recall.

I think this is how it's gonna go, download the wonder card, you can pick 'em all up in a row, or they'll do 1 beast for 1 week (like they're doin' with GAMESTOP). The OT will probably be somethin' like SPR2011....

I also think that if someone downloaded the wonder card at GAMESTOP, then they won't be able to download it (like they did with the Pikachu-Colored Pichu and Jirachi events).

Yeah, its because its based on game language, so they'll have to settle for screwing over Gamestop a bit or not distributing to UK fans.

It's probably the same wonder card, so you can't get more if you've fully saturated your self with the beasts from Game Stop.

I think this is how it's gonna go, download the wonder card, you can pick 'em all up in a row, or they'll do 1 beast for 1 week (like they're doin' with GAMESTOP). The OT will probably be somethin' like SPR2011....
Judging from the leaked cartridges, if they're using the same Wondercards, thus not allowing people who downloaded the GAMESTP beasts to download the "SPR2011" ones, they'll have complications downloading them all at once, though that may have only been a problem with the non-WiFi ones because of multiple conflicting signals.

Perhaps they'll just go one-by-one, first download Raikou, go online again, then download Entei, go online again and download Suicune, so all would be available at once. That's basically what happened with Ranger Signs, you go online, scans for a mission, finds one, then shuts off. Go back online, scans for a mission you don't have, goes off. I assume the same basic principle applies.

Last edited:
lol I hope so, then I'll have a total of 12 beasts. Have enough to form an army muahahahahahahah :bounce:

Celebi better be on WiFi in the UK too, so I can download that as well >X3

Three Pokemon from one Wondercard would be a first, can they even do such a thing?
Nintendo can do anythin' in Pokemon. They just choose not to =/

Yay! ^^ zoroark here I come! ( I don't really care for the beasts, just want Zorua. Zoroark is emo >.>)

Well, I had no issues downloading multiple Jirachi.

Celebi will most likely be an IRL event; a promotional tour for Black and White.

As for the download...why can't they have all three up at once? Ranger Missions anyone?

Yay! ^^ zoroark here I come! ( I don't really care for the beasts, just want Zorua. Zoroark is emo >.>)

Zoroark is the coolest pokemon I've seen in a long time. Luckily You need to only use one beast, then you can breed as many as you want, but they are cool to collect and you can battle/train them.

True, but really, I'm putting the items attached higher than the beasts, except for Raikou.

Yeay events for European fans! I was worried we wouldn't get them at all. and a possible celebi event too if I read the article right - happy days!

The one-at-a-time thing annoys me. But eh, I can wait a few more days for my Entei.

And are these the same Beasts I'm thinking of? Because the promotion's going on right now where I live ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom