• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crown Beasts to be available over Wi-Fi: Starting Feb. 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping and handling of the cartridges beg to differ. If your big enough of a fan to know that Game Stop is hosting an event, then you're big enough of a fan to already know what Pokemon Black and White is, and even if you aren't, its not going to take that long for the news to spread.

I mean really, if you're checking fansites to learn about this event, you know about BW. If you're checking official sites, well they've been advertising BW long before this event was announced.

Really I had no idea. I think the majority of boys 5-17 year-old boys didnt know that. BTW they hand out flyers for this sorta thing at school in the library.

Celebi is a very rare Pokemon...TPCi and Nintendo know that.....Which is probably why Celebi is only retail and not on Wi-Fi like the shiny beasts. They never really distribute the main movie Pokemon on Wi-Fi, unless it's a in-game Wi-Fi event like Member card(Darkrai),and Oak's Letter(Shaymin). I live in North America, but I just wonder...how is Australia going to get Celebi?

Celebi is a very rare Pokemon...TPCi and Nintendo know that.....Which is probably why Celebi is only retail and not on Wi-Fi like the shiny beasts. They never really distribute the main movie Pokemon on Wi-Fi, unless it's a in-game Wi-Fi event like Member card(Darkrai),and Oak's Letter(Shaymin). I live in North America, but I just wonder...how is Australia going to get Celebi?

i figure if they schedule an event for norway, they'll shcedule one for australia too.

i figure if they schedule an event for norway, they'll shcedule one for australia too.

I think so to, pokemon.no haven't even announced it yet, so I guess Spaceworld leaked the info too early, so it's safe to say that Australia and all of (Western-)Europe will get the event as well.

Hello, I am sorry if my question is obvious or has already been asked (I'm sure it has) but I just want to make sure. Will the shiny Beasts be available over Wi-fi for Australians (including New Zealand) to download?

Thanks

Should be if you have an English copy of the game.

So lemme get this straight - we will be able to download all three beasts? And not limited to one?

2000 Mew was the Millenium Dome, 2002 Celebi was Toys R Us, 2005 Deoxys was Vue Cinemas, 2006 10th Anniv was individual shopping centres, 2007 Mew was Toys R Us, 2008 Darkrai was Woolworth's, 2009 Shaymin was GAME, and 2010 Arceus was GAME.

The UK event will most likely be a shopping centre tour as well. The problem with most game stores, is that they are awfully tiny. Last year, we had to be shoved into a tight corner to avoid getting in the way of normal customers.

Had no idea there was an Arceus giveaway in this country. That makes me a sad panda

I'm just going to download them for my HGSS games then send them to my Black & White games when I get them at Gamestop hopefully the Celebi event isnt over yet on release day

oh no!! this might be bad for those who is starters in the game... i just read you have to have no more than 2 wonder cards....

see here http://www.pokemongoldsilver.com/uk/#/news/trio//

does this mean i wont get them...since i have no wonder cards??

Oh, no, I think you misunderstand; Generation IV games (Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HEartGold and SoulSilver) can only store a maximum of 3 wonder cards. Wonder Cards are downloaded automatically during a Mystery Gift event. After you reach the 3 Card limit, you have to delete some in order to make room for more or you won't be able to get any more events.
What they mean is the MAXIMUM cards you can have saved is 2 before you have reached the limit.

Having 0 Wonder Cards is even better.

oh ok... i nearly freaked out.... i was scared i might lose out... thank you for clearing it up for me

Well, you Europeans you be able to get the Shiny Beasts starting on Monday!

Well, you Europeans you be able to get the Shiny Beasts starting on Monday!

EU shares the same servers as the US does, so everyone with an US or EU copy will get it.

EU shares the same servers as the US does, so everyone with an US or EU copy will get it.

Anyone with an English (EUR/US/Canadian (do Canadians have it's own or do they share with US?) Australian etc.), French (EUR, Canadian), Italian, Spanish or German version can get them no matter were they were bought.

Please forgive me if this has already been answered; I only skimmed the first few pages of the thread.

Will someone with a US game card (and DS)be able to download these? It looks like I'm going to miss getting Suicune at Gamestop, and I'd really like to be able to get one without having to trade someone.

Also, is this for all three Pokemon in one download? If it is, will someone who already got Raikou and Entei at Gamestop be able to do this?

Please forgive me if this has already been answered; I only skimmed the first few pages of the thread.

Will someone with a US game card (and DS)be able to download these? It looks like I'm going to miss getting Suicune at Gamestop, and I'd really like to be able to get one without having to trade someone.

Also, is this for all three Pokemon in one download? If it is, will someone who already got Raikou and Entei at Gamestop be able to do this?

No, If you already got Raikou and Entei from Gamestop, you will not be able to download it via Wi-Fi, unless you trade your Raikou and Entei to another game and restart you game file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom