• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crushes on Fictional Characters

bisshhpls

Aspiring Cartoonist
Reaction score
For those who have any feelings for people (or ponies) who are not in our universe. I have a feeling that this will get a lot less posts than some of the other threads here, but don't worry; you are not alone.

To make you less afraid to post, I'll tell you who I like. It's Yakko, from "Animaniacs". It's not a sexual attraction, because that would be bestiality. And that's terrible. (For those of you who don't know about that show, let's leave it at, "the high point of the 90's".) Why? Because he's so funny and...well...let's just say that his song about the nations of the world gets me.

Everybody else: :eek:hdear:

What? I just think he's adorable! Nothing wrong with that! I'd give anything to remember all those countries, too.

EDIT: I finally know a name for my situation. Perverse Asexual Cuddlelust. It all makes sense now!

For those of you who have crushes that, um, AREN'T so asexual, the name for that is Perverse Sexual Lust. You can thank David Willis for that term. I love his comic.

ANOTHER EDIT: This is really what I was into:

I had a fanatic obsession with Transformers when I was about 12, so as you can imagine, I thought every single one of them was appealing. It was great, because I would never feel sad that I was alone like I do now. My favorites were the characters from Transformers Animated, since they were so adorable. Even though that my attraction to Transformers is gone, my fondness for the show and characters still remains. My favorite is Blurr, by the way.

Last edited:
Well, I've got crushes on lots of characters(For instance N)... But when I was a kid, I used to love Kovu from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. He's still cool, but I'm not as infatuated with him. I like Simba better, anyway.

Crush on animated characters?
lmao
nty I'm still sane.
coffee.gif

When I was little, I had a crush on Batman. Still kind of do.

And Aki from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, because she is just awesome.

Link, from the Zelda games. Also Grell Sutcliff from Kuroshitsuji, and Lorelei/Kanna from the Pokémon games.

There are a lot more, but I'm pretty embarrassed just admitting these. xD

Leonardo, from TMNT.
Whenever I was sad or had a bad day, I would watch episodes that featured him. He had a special way of making my life better.

As of lately, I have a big crush on Italy from Hetalia: Axis Powers.

Heh heh, as you know, for me it's America from Hetalia: Axis Powers. He's so AWESOME!!! Oh, and Jack Vessalius(Pandora Hearts), L(Death Note)... Well, the list could go on. (oh, and we all know I love N.)

Last edited:
Grimmjow, Tesra (Bleach), Lelouch (Code Geass), and Kotetsu (Tiger & Bunny).

Already got dakimakuras of the the first two, hopefully buying one of Lelouch, but I sadly had to cancel my order for the Kotetsu bedsheet ;__; I hope to get him one day.

Ahahaha...I'm a tad extreme on crushes.

Roronoa Zoro (One Piece), Trafalgar Law (One Piece), N, Cress, and Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi (Digimon Adventures 01 & 02).

I do have a few more, but I think my list is too long as is.

Gym Leader Kamitsure/Elesa. She's so amazing. :D

I used to have a crush on Haruhi Suzumiya, and I still kinda do, but she's overshadowed by Elesa now.

Well, there are a lot, but primarily Britain and Switzerland (Hetalia), Ephraim (Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones), Paul and Reggie (Pokemon), Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist), Mello (Death Note), Break (Pandora Hearts)...

You know, maybe I should just stop now, lol.

...don't judge me >.>

fred weasley (Harry Potter), Karasu (Noein), Haru Sohma (Fruits Basket), Roxas (KH II) until i found out the voice actor was Jesse McCartney ;w;, Minato Arisato (SMT: Persona3) Mimiru (.hack//SIGN), Simon(Firefly),...etc.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom