• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crushes on Fictional Characters

Amaimon from Ao no Exorcist. It's a legitimate crush that for some reason extends beyond "I LIKE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER". No this is a real problem I am trying to overcome and I have the same crush on him that I would on a real life human being.

I love Ash when he's possessed. Its more of a crazy fan-girl thing rather than a crush.

I easily get a crush on any fictional teenish-to-adultish girl I see in cartoons, games, and anime from Dawn (Pokemon) to Rapunzel (Tangled) to Palutena (Kid Icarus).

Leia from Star Wars, which is a classic one. Eowyn, Lord of The Rings and of course Misty.

Male ones: Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist is the biggest one right now. Also, Simon Tam from Firefly (the scene where Simon takes his shirt off in the finale makes up for all of Jubal Early's creepiness, imo) and Branson from Downton Abbey. And omg, the guy who played Mamoru in the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon live-action series is a fox. Tony Stonem from Skins would probably be good for a one-night stand or two but I'd never want to date him.

Female ones: Biggest one ever is Michiru Kaioh from Sailor Moon, and her girlfriend, Haruka Tenoh, is a close second (I'm not usually into butch women, but OMG). And both Naomi and Emily from Skins. Probably has something to do with the fact that both those couples were important to me when I was coming to terms with my bisexuality. Also, Sybil from Downton Abbey. Also, Olivier Armstrong from Fullmetal Alchemist and Faye Valentine from Cowboy Bebop (duh!)

I will probably edit this 1,000,000,000 times with any new fictional crushes I have gathered.

Last edited:
Faramir (Lord of the Rings), Dr. Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1), Dr. Carson Beckett (Stargate Atlantis), Nigel Bailey (Relic Hunter), and Tao (Beastmaster). Wonder what that says about my taste in men.

Many an unhealthy crush has been harbored. Probably the most horrifically on Tom Riddle from the Harry Potter series. Pre and post series. Yes, I am unstable. If it helps, I also had crushes on Ron, Harry, Draco, and Neville.

Oh! From Soul Eater I gravitate towards Stein, Kidd, and Justin.

For Pokemon, I just go hog-wild. Colress is my new flavor of the week, although I find Cheren and N equally attractive. I found Tracey to be absolutely adorable as well back in the day. And Pierce. And Cress. And James. And sometimes Butch. And Ingo. Emmett too. Hun. Attila. Silver. Falkner. Todd Snap for about a day or too. And Lance. I used to have quite the thing for Lance.

And maybe a little Conway for my nerdy kicks.

Is...is something wrong with me?

I have a few crushes. Bastion/Daichi Misawa from Yu-Gi-Oh GX(so adorable and yet so underloved in the series, poor thing), Crow Hogan from Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's(cute and hilarious, what more could you want?) and finally... *pokes avatar and signature* ...need I say more? XD

some PAST crushes: Tea Gardner, Erika, and Cissy

Current: Elesa, Skyla even though she can get on my nerves, Belgium and Hungary from Hetalia, and Kagura and Yomi form azumanga diaoh

I always thought Tabby from .Hack//Root would have been a fun person to hang out with. Actually all of the Twilight brigade seemed like a fun crew. So far as crushes though Tabby was my girl.

Though to branch this off a bit. As I said I would have loved to hang out with the entire Twilight Brigade. Sakisaka especially. I always loved his catchphrase.

Speaking of which I'm perplexed I decided to look at this thread and surprised I ended up posting here.

Last edited:
My six year old self had a crush on Zelda. I thought she was supposed to be the Tooth Fairy. Boy, was I shocked.....
I also think Skyla is pretty cute. Elesa......something about her I just don't like. Other than that, no other video game crushes.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom