• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crushes on Fictional Characters

Hmm probably loads through the years but the most recent ones include;

Joel from The Last of Us (PS3 game)
Rick and Daryl from The Walking Dead (TV show)
Ramsay Snow from Game of Thrones
Nathan Drake from Uncharted (PS3 game)
John Marston from Red Dead (PS3 game)
Ethan and Norman from Heavy Rain (PS3 game)

Even though I consider myself very heterosexual, I have a few fictional girl crushes as well;

Kirigiri, Owari, Tsumiki and Celes from the Dangan Ronpa series
Daenerys from Game of Thrones
Flannery from Pokemon

Aaaaaactually, it's probably best I don't post it here, some characters on the list are from NSFW media.

I sometimes fancy guys from books and video games (mostly Fire Emblem.)

Pokemon wise I would say Elesa, Flannery, Malva, female Team Flare scientists, and Phoebe.

Outside of the series, I'd probably say Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, and Litchi Faye-Ling from Blazblue, Ibuki and Juri Han from Street Fighter, Rosalina from Mario, Paluntina from Kid Icarus, and many of the female characters in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Last edited:
A long time ago I had a crush on Amy Rose. Dark times, dark times. Playing Sonic Adventure 1 snapped me out of that, luckily.

When I was younger I had this huge crush on Ash from the Pokemon anime. After that it transferred to older Red from the manga. I also was fond of Volkner from the games.

A minor update. Elesa is still one of my crushes, but now I can add Yang from RWBY to that list. c:

I ended up putting Lucina as my Fire Emblem girl; originally when she was revealed for Smash Bros., I didn't like her that much. Strangely, it took me about a week and a half to change my mind, as I also found out that since her sword is super-powerful, she'd be perfect for beginners (which would end up being pointless if she ended up being unlockable).

That, and since she speaks English instead of Marth (who's stuck in Japanese...has he even been speaking English in Smash 4 yet?), she's easier for me to understand. :p

Oh man, where do I begin?

• Brian from Family Guy
  • Max from A Goofy Movie
  • Rigby and Thomas from Regular Show
  • Dipper from Gravity Falls
  • Yakko and Wakko from Animaniacs
  • Rocket Raccoon from Guardians Of The Galaxy
  • Beast Boy from Teen Titans
  • Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Donatello from TMNT
  • Bolin from Legend Of Korra
  • Simba from The Lion King
  • Bolt from Bolt
  • Gumball from The Amazing World Of Gumball
  • Mr. Peabody from Mr. Peabody And Sherman
  • Kouya and Soutarou from Morenatsu
There's many more, but those are the ones I have the biggest crushes on.

Since there's already a thread for anime/video game character crushes, I'm just going to post cartoon characters I once had a crush on as a child.

-Danny Phantom (I wasn't alone on this one! xD)
-Aladdin

I know I had more...

Agent Scully from the X-Files.
Martha Jones from Doctor Who.
Olivia from Fringe
Alicia Florrick from The Good Wife
Felicity Smoke from Arrow
embarrassingly, Mimi from Digimon.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom