• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crushes on Fictional Characters

I'll have to second what's been said about Misty and Skyla. I've also had crushes for Cinnaminson (Shannara) and Chi (Chobits) in the past.

-Nia from Gurren Lagann
-I had one on Misty when I was younger
-Maka/Medusa from Soul Eater
-Flannery and Claire for quite awhile, but not anymore
-Bulma (Dragon Ball version) and Videl (after her hair got cut)

-Nia from Gurren Lagann
-I had one on Misty when I was younger
-Maka/Medusa from Soul Eater
-Flannery and Claire for quite awhile, but not anymore
-Bulma (Dragon Ball version) and Videl (after her hair got cut)

I used to really, really love James. Now I watch the original and just fangirl over Kojiro and Dento! :crush:

I remember having a thing for Sasasmi from Tenchi Muyo as a kid. I was actually right around her age too so at least I'm not a pedo... I think. :secret:

Matsu from Sekirei! 8D And about 50 other characters but Matsu's my fave. <3

Ah. I have too many. Wayyy too many.

*hides in a corner from the shame*

I don't feel like telling you guys all of them, but I really like Artemis from the Artemis Fowl series. He's handsome, he's smart. He's got the snark. WIN.

EDIT: I believe a picture is needed:

290bc8e4.jpg

Last edited:
I had a big little crush on Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho back when I was in middle school, to the point where I couldn't look up Kurama pics online without blushing a whole lot. Same goes with Sesshomaru from Inuyasha.

Otherwise, not anymore I believe. I still fangirl about characters, but that's about it.

T-totally not a certain r-rock fanatic from Hoenn...n-nope, never! Never liked him. N-no. *shrinks into corner* I was nine yo, don't judge.

Well...Ash is pretty cute, you know. Especially without his hat. ^^
....and May is pretty cute, too...even though she's...well...a girl...and..yeah..
DON'T JUDGE ME!!! xd

I had a crush on Steven, Artemis Fowl (who doesn't love a genius?), Jake Long (I think), Riley (the hat), Michael from the Princess Diaries series (he's better looking in the books), and Ron Weasley (due to Harry Potter book illustrations).
There could of been more, but I think I forgot about them and I usually just go ship fictional guys, I like, with the heroine.

I personally don't have any, and I don't think I ever have. Yeah Flannery is an attractive character, but that all she is, just a character.

I have crushes on a lot of characters like V and Astral from Zexal, and Nando, Trip, Falkner from pokemon. The list goes on. Some of my old crushes though were Gohan and Goten from DBZ and Kyo from Samurai Deeper Kyo despite not watching the show,often.

I had crushes on:

Fantina (Pokemon)
Elesa (Pokemon)
Sailor Pluto (Sailor Moon)
Helen Parr/Elastigirl (The Incredibles - hot mom)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Galadriel (The Lord of the Rings)
Dexter's mom (Dexter's Laboratory - another hot mom)
Charlotte Pickles (Rugrats - no really, she was hot!)
Manjula (The Simpsons - she's Apu's wife)

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom