• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Crystal Clair's Art

Hyatt

Reaction score
Last time I posted a thread here, no one posted so it just died.
Hopefully this time will be different
Some of you may have seen me on the oekaki here, but I do much work beyond that little program
Here's an oekaki that for some reason didn't upload

I call it Totemo Spies, a Japanese anime version of Totally Spies, since TS is technically an anime as it is French and anime is also a French word.
Some more TS, this time of Sammi.

Misty in the rain
Pretty fanart of Bashou (I think of Bashou as a girl rather than a boy)
A picture of all things red. Includes Flannery, Jessie, Grace and Misty
From Azumanga Daioh, Osaka. It's a traceover but I made her a new outfit, for my concept of Azumanga Daioh - College Girls
Michelle, the Bagon trainer
And that's about all for now..... till I get some posts!
Oh just to clear this up, if the images are not done on ShiPainter, they're done in Paint Shop pro 9, even Osaka's pic.
Please please post, dont let this thread die like last time!

^Much better than I could ever draw. It would be too embarrasing to show my drawings.

OMG these are so awesome. Especially the Totemo Spies drawings, as the girls look so pretty in sailor-fukus or whatever they're called. Please draw more of the Totemo Spies!

Sugoi!

I especially like Mitchelle, she was a very cute COTD!

Awww....

And Totally Spies is French? Wow, you learn something new every day.

Thanks for all the comments. I got something special (old but not to this forum) It's for the Flannery fan boys
Flannery, hot as fire
btw, I drew some lineart of Clover, scanned it and colored one with markers and one with Paint Shop pro
Surprisingly the one with markers came out much better than the cgi one, so much better I kinda gave up on the cgi one. I'll scan it when my dad's not using his computer since the scanner can only be accessed by that computer.

I like 'em, but the flannery one is lol a little dirty for me. (but good)

You can do that really smooth line style which is great (I think Bulbagarden had a tutorial on that too). I wish I could do that but I don't take the time to learn the pen tool (or most tools), and my attention span can get pretty bad :p

Back
Top Bottom