• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Crystal Red and Blue Nintendo 2DS announced for American release: To release November

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Crystal Red and Blue Nintendo 2DS announced for American release: To release November 21

Nintendo's official press site has announced that the Crystal Red and Blue Nintendo 2DS models will have a North American release on Nov. 21, 2014.

Read more on Bulbanews

Lovely
Reaction score
Re: Crystal Red and Blue Nintendo 2DS announced for American release: To release Nove

They're so pretty ;_; I wish they're sold in my country, too

Reaction score
Re: Crystal Red and Blue Nintendo 2DS announced for American release: To release Nove

So is this for North America (USA and Canada), or is it American exclusive? I am a little confused by the wording.

Reaction score

Reminds me of my transparent Game Boy Advance. I'll definitely be buying the Crystal Blue.

The Ninja Trickster
Reaction score

For a second I thought this was an announcement for a Gen 1 remake lol.

"The Purest Excitement"
Reaction score

got a red 1 preordered and paid off