• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Culted Cultists 19/08/2013 - Endgame Cult Mijzelffan, FinalArcadia and FairyGaga Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumanDawn

Living the rich life
Reaction score
Get culted, or get the cultists!

Based on this role: Cultist - Epicmafia

How to play:

1. Starting roles will be one Cult Leader, one town role blocker, and the rest Vanillas.

2. The Cult Leader has the QT.

3. Each night the Cult Leader will recruit one person and invite them to the QT. They will discuss who to recruit next. Even if a cult recruit sends the invitation, it will always be sent as the cult leader.

4. The town role blocker can choose to block a person at night. If they block the Cult Leader successfully, the cult will fail to recruit. However, blocking the recruited members will have no effect.

5. Each day all players will decide who to lynch. Voting will be done.

6. The game will end when the Cult Leader is lynched (Villagers win), or when the Cultists equal the remaining villagers.

Rules:

1. Don't claim anything. Cult Leader, don't claim. Role Blocker, don't claim. Vanillas, don't claim. Just don't.

2. Don't bully. Be civil.

3. Bold your votes and unvotes. Vote: Kyriaki. Unvote: Kyriaki.

4. Only technical questions will be accepted. (example: when's the update, the vote count is wrong, can I talk to a fellow cultist by skype)

5. Updates will not show if someone was recruited.

6. Outside communication is allowed. Just please send it to me.

7. You can not show conversations I've had with you about the game unless they're technical questions.

Players:

1. @FairyGaga; - Culted Night 2 - Won in Endgame.
2. @Mijzelffan; - Cultist - Won in Endgame.
3. @FinalArcadia; - Culted Night 1 - Won in Endgame.
4. @Nytie; - Town Roleblocker - Died Day 1 by being stabbed with a knife.
5. @Soulmaster; - Town Vanilla - Died in Endgame by getting stabbed with a spear.
6. @Booster Gold; - Town Vanilla - Died in Endgame by getting shot by a cannon.
7. @Zima; - Town Vanilla - Died in Endgame by getting hit in the head.

I require that you state whether you'll still be playing or not.

I'm also accepting subs in case somebody decides not to play. If a response isn't given 48 hours from now I'll take it that the player is inactive and thus won't be able to play. If a sub isn't found until after that time period passes, and the player requests to play, they'll be allowed to. I'll try to start the game immediately once 7 players are able to play. Update time is 9PM GMT+1.

Last edited:
Re: Culted Cultists 11/08/2013 - Role Confirmation Stage Take2(Subs would be apprecia

Still in.

Re: Culted Cultists 11/08/2013 - Role Confirmation Stage Take2(Subs would be apprecia

I still want in!

You know, I'll be a sub. This game sounds like a ton of fun.

Sure, I'll still play!

Yeah I'll still play.

I'm game. Lets do this!

@Mijzelffan; @senshidenshi;

I'm giving you two 24 more hours to confirm.

And again, subs would be appreciated.

I'd like to sub, please!

I'll play.

Day 1 - The Cultist Lurks

The most powerful people in the world are in danger of becoming evil. If these people became evil, world domination will fall.

Thus, they have been locked in a room.

The seven of them stared at each other. "One of us is evil, and we all can become evil."

They'll know who is part of the Cult and who is innocent once they're killed.

The first day of them being locked began, and in that day, they have the choice of either choosing to kill somebody in hope of getting the Cultist, or nobody at all to play it safe. What will they do?

This phase will last until 10 PM GMT+1 on August 15, 2013.

HOST NOTE: Hey, this is HumanDawn. I can't get on Bulbagarden due to internet issues, so I'm letting FinalArcadia post the update for me today. She's still a player.

Additionally, Zima is subbing in for senshidenshi.

The most powerful people in the world are in danger of becoming evil. If these people became evil, world domination will fall.

Thus, they have been locked in a room.

Can I just say this is one of the best introductions ever.

I'm still not sure wether it's statistically better to lynch someone or not lynch someone. Anyone good at math?

I'm still not sure wether it's statistically better to lynch someone or not lynch someone. Anyone good at math?
@Froakie;! I'm kidding.

I was facing that same problem. :/ It's just making my head hurt. XD

It may actually be better to lynch someone because there is a roleblocker and a chance of hitting the cultist on day one.

Vote: Nytie

Our best chances of winning are early. If we don't win soon, this will spiral out of control easily.

Vote: Nytie

Our best chances of winning are early. If we don't win soon, this will spiral out of control easily.

I see that. Why Nytie though? We need something to go off of.

We don't know anything about anyone and Nytie was just chosen randomly. It could've lead to a reaction but now that I posted this that's unlikely.
I just don't want a no lynch on our greatest chance of winning.

It definitely would be best to try and strike now, and without being able to claim and it being Day 1, random is at least a way to get things off the ground.

VOTE: Nytie

@Nytie

What are your thoughts on lynching vs. no lynching this phase? You'd posted at the start of the phase, but didn't really say much about the game itself.

1. @FairyGaga;
2. @Mijzelffan;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Nytie;
5. @Soulmaster;
6. @Booster Gold;
7. @Zima;

Night was approaching, and according to the rules made, the people had to choose what to do. Death was chosen. "We've gotta pick somebody, so lets pick the most powerful person here! He may be the Cultist trying to take away suspicion by claiming to have the powers to stop the Cultist!".

"Yeah!", a voice followed.

Nytie has been stabbed with a knife. He was the Town Roleblocker.

The Cultist secretly smiled, now being able to make an ally in the Night.

It is now Night 1. The phase will last 24 hours and end at 9PM GMT+1 17/08/2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom