• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Culted Cultists - 2013/7/18 - CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Get culted, or get the cultists!

Based on this role: Cultist - Epicmafia

How to play:

1. Starting roles will be one Cult Leader, one town role blocker, and the rest Vanillas.

2. The Cult Leader has the QT.

3. Each night the Cult Leader will recruit one person and invite them to the QT. They will discuss who to recruit next. Even if a cult recruit sends the invitation, it will always be sent as the cult leader.

4. The town role blocker can choose to block a person at night. If they block the Cult Leader successfully, the cult will fail to recruit. However, blocking the recruited members will have no effect.

5. Each day all players will decide who to lynch. Voting will be done.

6. The game will end when the Cult Leader is lynched (Villagers win), or when the Cultists equal the remaining villagers.

Rules:

1. Don't claim anything. Cult Leader, don't claim. Role Blocker, don't claim. Vanillas, don't claim. Just don't.

2. Don't bully. Be civil.

3. Bold your votes and unvotes. Vote: Kyriaki. Unvote: Kyriaki.

4. Only technical questions will be accepted. (example: when's the update, the vote count is wrong, can I talk to a fellow cultist by skype)

5. Updates will not show if someone was recruited.

6. Outside communication is allowed.
- a) send me the conversation content.
- b) don't claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Culted Cultists - 2013/7/18 - SIGN-UPS OPEN

Sounds interesting, in!

I'll join.

Interesting, I'll play!

I'll give it a go.

I'm in this.

I haven't played a mafia game in a while. So I am in.

This seems interesting... sign me up!

1. @FairyGaga;
2. @Mijzelffan;
3. @FinalArcadia;
4. @Nytie;
5. @Soulmaster;
6. @Booster Gold;
7. @senshidenshi;

I'll be sending your role PMs and the QT link (for the cult leader). Confirm when you receive them.

Each phase takes 24 hours. 1 day to lynch, 1 day to recruit the cult.
PHASES WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

Confirming

Re: Culted Cultists - 2013/7/18 - SIGN-UPS CLOSED

Confirming, I am.

Got my role.

Confirming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom