• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cure's TGC Sig Shop/Trainer Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScruffyJedi

Rebel Without a Cause
Reaction score
Hey. This is my shop for TGC Signatures and banners. I pretty much just need you to tell me what Pokémon you'd like(Max 6), and any customizations.

Normal Signatures look like this:

35ktxnd.jpg

But if you would like Text, or the Pokémon to be arranged in a certain shape, let me know.
Post the Pokémon you'd like in the order you'd like them to appear in. Please keep it to a minimum of 3 different Pokémon.

As for Trainer Cards, name the Pokémon, shiny or not, badges, gender, which trainer sprite you'd like (you can request your own, but you must provide, I'm not doing custom Trainers at the moment.), and also if there are any ore specifics you'd like.

I'll do splices as well, but don't expect them to be delivered promptly, as I'm not very good at them so I take a while to make them.

Rules:
Be polite.
If the request cue is full, please wait until there is an open slot.
don't rush.
Guys, if I don't post right away I'm not ignoring you, I'm probably looking for pictures that match :p
And yes, the name is supposed to say TCG Shop. I blame sleep cycles. Or lack there of.
When I made it though, I was thinking "Trade Graphic Cards" with Pokémon being the trade. Don't judge me. ^^

Request Cue:
psuamkpukrian
SoLsTiCe
cuboneking
brightjules
Tai
Pidgeot

Full!

Sorry these are taking me so long. recent Homework pileup.

Last edited:
awwww..I guess I'll request something.

Blastoise, Dragonite, Raichu, Arcanine, Gengar, and Cloyster.

They can be in any order, no text and do whatever border you feel is fine.

Wow... these look cool...I want one :3
A... Metagross, Dragonair, Swampert, Spiritomb, Arcanine, and Luxray one please ^_^
any more information needed?

Finished!
34qjvig.jpg

If there's anything wrong with it, or you don't like the order or images, please let me know!

Finished!
34qjvig.jpg

If there's anything wrong with it, or you don't like the order or images, please let me know!

Could you possibly find a better Arcanine one? Otherwise that's fucking awesome right there.

Uhh..I had a request too
picture.php
Lol... I'll wait ^_^

banner thing with a umbreon(shiny if you can) Honchkrow and gengar

thanks

these are cool
Froslass,Empoleon,Charizard,Torterra,Roserade, and a Machamp thx ahead of time
Flame

Will get right on it. Shiny may be hard, but I'll do my best. Plus I'm working on Shadow's right now :p

Edit:
Okay, I finished Moon's first, because it only had three and I went searching for a Shiny Umbreon.

The shiny umbreon is not my own artwork. Nor is it from the TGC. I found it in my hard drive, not sure where it's from. Anyway, credit to that person. :p

Edit 2: Found something wrong with it. Hang on.
Okay. I played around with it for a while, and I had to move the Umbreon to the middle so the colours worked. This is not my best, but it was hard to find a shiny umbreon that was the right size. If you'd like me to try again with a normal TCG, I'd be glad to, but I'll have to search for the proper sized image, so it may take some time.

6za1b4.jpg

I think for smaller banners, I'll make the borders a bit thicker from now on. Again, I'll redo it if you like.

Last edited:
Ummm....I was thinkin' about a TCG with

Charizard
Poliwrath
Venusaur
Kingdra
Aerodactyl
NidoKing.

There's no need to hurry, you may take your time.

Hey, Cure.

How about these:
-Gallade
-Scizor
-Empoleon
-Swampert
-Kabutops
-Salamence

Thanks!

Edit: no text, please. Just the pictures.

Last edited:
Okay, will be on them. Full for now! I'm on my laptop right now so I can't so them, but I'll be home soon, so be patient! :D

where'd you get the idea? I got it off a different forum, myself... did you find one somewhere else as well, or did you find me/other users with TCG sigs too? o:

just curious!

I saw it done with Yu-Gi-Oh a long time ago, so I tried it, and then yours reminded me I'd made some. Thank you for that ^^

Edit:
Shadows is finally finished! Sorry buddy ^^;

206cto4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom