Costume Event: Curious Tea Party
This latest Costume Event offers players a unique multi-part event centered around riddles, and tea party being hosted by the costumed characters of Lillie, Sonia, Ingo, and Emmet. As usual, players will be able to earn a wide variety of rewards, including Battle Points and up to 5890 Gems, by completing stages and special missions within the event.
Different parts of this event will be unlocked weekly, with new battles for players to complete. By participating in the main story each week, players will obtain Story Keys that can be used to unlock individual sub-stories focused on each of the featured sync pairs. Only by unlocking all of the individual sub-stories will players be able to experience the full story! Each sub-story features it's own bonus items. These sub-stories, and their associated items, are:
- Costume Event: Lillies Party Prep and Eye for Beauty - Event Voucher R
- Costume Event: Sonias Party Prep The Finest Tea - Event Voucher S
- Costume Event: Ingos Party Prep the Way of the Butler - Event Voucher T
- Costume Event: Emmet's Party Prep Heart and Soul - Event Voucher U
As usual for events, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
- Sync Pairs from Alola and Galar: + 20% (1.2) bonus items
- Wallace & Milotic (Lillies Party Prep and Eye for Beauty only), Nessa & Drednaw (Sonias Party Prep The Finest Tea only), Darach & Staraptor (Ingos Party Prep the Way of the Butler only), Piers & Obstagoon, and Marnie & Morpeko (Emmet's Party Prep Heart and Soul only): +40% (x1.4) bonus items
- Lillie (Special Costume) & Polteageist, Sonia (Special Costume) & Tsareena, Ingo (Special Costume) & Accelgor, and Emmet (Special Costume) & Escavalier: +60% (x1.6) bonus items
The following areas will be added on April 6th, at 11pm (PT)
- Puzzling Hospitality
- Cress' Battle Challenge! Round 1
- Cress; Battle Challenge! Round 2
- Friend or Phony
- The Real Polteageist
- Cilan's Battle Challenge! Round 1
- Cilan's Battle Challenge! Round 2
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day at 11:00pm (PT).
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Remaining Story Keys, and Event Voucher R, S, T, and U, will be automatically converted to coins at the end of this event, with 10 coins per remaining item being delivered to players in their Present Boxes.
The Lillie Costume Scout gives players the opportunity to scout Lillie (Special Costume) & Polteageist. This 5★ Ghost-type Support Sync Pair has an expanded Sync Grid, and the potential to be raised to 6★ EX, which changes Lillie's outfit to a predominately pink colour scheme, matching with the colours of a shiny Polteageist. Players can also receive a Support Move Candy Coins as an addition present with the regular x11 scout, up to a maximum of 3 coins.
In addition to the regular Costume Scout, the new sync pair is also available in a Tiered Scout which requires paid gems, with the amount of gems required increasing at each tier. Tiers 5 and 10 of this scout award special tickets to use in the Ticket Scout, with the ticket at Level 10 guarenteeing a Lillie (Special Costume) & Polteageist.
The remaining three featured sync pairs for the Curious Tea Party event will each debut in their own Costume Scouts on the dates below.
- Sonia (Special Costume) & Tsareena: April 6th, at 11:00pm (PT)
- Ingo (Special Costume) and Accelgor: April 13th at 11:00pm (PT)
- Emmet (Special Costume) & Excavelier: April 20th at 11:00pm (PT)
Two separate log-in bonuses will be running over the course of the event. Curious Tea Party Log-in Bonus 1 is available now, and will continue through until April 16th, at 10:59pm (PT). Curious Tea Party Log-in Bonus 2 will begin on April 13th, at 11:00pm (PT), and run through until May 1st, at 10:59pm (PT). While separate, both log-in bonuses follow the same progression, with rewards each day as follows:
- Day 1: Skip Ticket x20
- Day 2: Gems x100
- Day 3: Gems x100
- Day 4: Gems x100
- Day 5: Skip Ticket x20
- Day 6: Gems x100
- Day 7: Gems x100
- Day 8: Gems x100
- Day 9: Skip Ticket x20
- Day 10: Gems x100
- Day 11: Gems x100
- Day 12: Gems x100
- Day 13: Gems x100
- Day 14: Skip Ticket x20
In conjunction with the Curious Tea Party Costume Event event, the following four Event Gem Specials will be available in the purchase gems tab of the in-game shop until April 17th, at 10:59pm (PT), offering discounted prices on paid gems.
- March event gem special 1: Gems x320 - limit 1 per player
- March event gem special 2: Gems x1800 - limit 3 per player
- March event gem special 3: Gems x3900 - limit 3 per player
- March event gem special 4: Gems x7000 - limit 3 per player