Current/Ongoing Events [Currently: Double Trouble/Rock Type Egg Event/New World Dilemma]

Admoonistrator
Reaction score
Masters has plenty of events over the year, here are the ones currently active:
  • Double Trouble
  • Rock Type Egg Event
  • New World Dilemma
What events do you want to see in the future? Which do you want to see make a comeback? How are you finding the current ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
Admoonistrator
Reaction score
I got Wally and maxed him that's me done LOL

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Fighting Type Training Event
Good event. Bet you didn't like who you had to defeat over and over again in Infinity Roll though lol

Blissful Bonanza
Not a fan. I wish there was more to it than once-per-day Blissey rewards. Surely they could've done more with it, such as injecting some sort of story with Pasio trainers and Blissey or even just put on varying difficulties? That would've at least made it more likeable

Admoonistrator
Reaction score
Good event. Bet you didn't like who you had to defeat over and over again in Infinity Roll though lol
the poor cows i had to lay into over and over x.x
Not a fan. I wish there was more to it than once-per-day Blissey rewards. Surely they could've done more with it, such as injecting some sort of story with Pasio trainers and Blissey or even just put on varying difficulties? That would've at least made it more likeable
freaking daily one time events *suck*

Mr. Skuntank
Reaction score
Masters has plenty of events over the year, here are the ones currently active:

• Fighting Type Training Event
  • Flying Type Training Event
  • Blissful Bonanza
What events do you want to see in the future? Which do you want to see make a comeback? How are you finding the current ones?
Is the Ho-Oh event still active?

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was initially quite annoyed that The Star of the Contest event was another prize box one. I absolutely hated that for the Ho Oh event. Because it was so luck based and the coins given out were so minimum, I couldn't complete that event, so I was worried that was going to happen here. Fortunately, I think that they learned from the Ho Oh event. I can get one hundred coins just by going through each of the battle stages once, they include coins as part of the event mission rewards and the battle rewards can include a lot of coins too. It is still a bit too luck based for my tastes, but at least now I have a chance of getting through each prize box.

It's also nice that I can get through the Ultra Hard battle without requiring Dawn and Turtwig. I hated that the last few events basically required players to get the new Sync Pair in order to complete it. I understand that they want to encourage people to use their gems or put money in the game in order to get the new trainer, but it's so frustrating when some areas are virtually impossible to complete without finding them, especially when my luck for the past few events have been quite bad. They really need to increase the odds of getting five star Sync Pairs, as well as introducing more three star Sync Pairs since they're so common.

Reaction score
You know what I think would be a super good mitigation to these prize box events? If they had a daily mission run throughout the duration of these events where doing X battles in the event can net you, say, 100 coins or something of that amount. It keeps the player incentivized to actually play the event and reward them while making it less grindy. What do you think?

Reaction score
You know what I think would be a super good mitigation to these prize box events? If they had a daily mission run throughout the duration of these events where doing X battles in the event can net you, say, 100 coins or something of that amount. It keeps the player incentivized to actually play the event and reward them while making it less grindy. What do you think?
Well, Street Fighter V does something like that, although I don't know how well it's implemented because I have crappy internet and most missions have to do with fighting online. I guess it's nice for the ones that can?

Reaction score
Well, Street Fighter V does something like that, although I don't know how well it's implemented because I have crappy internet and most missions have to do with fighting online. I guess it's nice for the ones that can?
Definitely! I think it is a step in the right direction for sure

Reaction score
How is everyone's luck with the egg Pokémon shinies? Got Scyther just recently so I am pretty stoked!

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't been doing much of the Bug Egg event, mainly because I was doing other events in both this and other games, but I still managed to hatch a Shiny Pinsir without even trying for it. That was pretty neat. I'm hoping to get a Shiny Scyther during the last day of the event. It's the only Bug type that I haven't gotten yet too. I kind of wish that I had started working on this event sooner, especially when it would have been easier to find more Shiny Pokemon, but I'll at least be able to use the incubators to hopefully find the other egg Pokemon. I still never got a Tauros egg, so it should still be worthwhile to have the multiple incubators. Plus, I'm pretty sure that they'll do this event again or make the Bug type eggs available within the game afterwards.

Reaction score
How is everyone's luck with the egg Pokémon shinies? Got Scyther just recently so I am pretty stoked!
I also got a shiny Scyther! Hopefully we get to evolve it, since shiny Scizor is way cooler.

Admoonistrator
Reaction score
I haven’t managed to get any shinies yet, so super jealous that you managed to do it! :eek:

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just got a Shiny Aerodactyl during the recent Rock type egg event. That was pretty cool. I hope that I can get a Shiny Kabuto too since I wasn't able to get a Shiny Scyther during the Bug type egg event.