• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cursed Forest and Fokusurai (Fake)

marshiyanmisuta

マーシャンミスター
Reaction score
A lost Fokusurai falls from the sky and lands in front of Satoshi and Gou. They decide to bring it back to its friends, but since the Fokusurai has never been outside its habitat before, it finds everything they see and every Pokémon they encounter extremely intriguing and makes a huge deal out of them. And when Satoshi and Gou thinks that they've managed to reunite it with its friends, something happens.
As Satoshi and Gou continue their journey in Gararu, a Fokusurai suddenly falls from the sky and lands in front of them. It appears this Fokusurai has somehow managed to get separated from its friends and get lost, so Satoshi and Gou decide to bring it back to them. However, since this Fokusurai has never been outside its habitat before, it finds both everything they see and every Pokémon they encounter extremely intriguing and makes a huge deal out of everything. And then, once Satoshi and Gou have managed to bring it back to its friends, the situation takes an unexpected turn.

Source: 2chan leaks google translated by me. I can't use the link due to site policies.

20210401_200212.jpg

Last edited:
A lost Fokusurai falls from the sky and lands in front of Satoshi and Gou. They decide to bring it back to its friends, but since the Fokusurai has never been outside its habitat before, it finds everything they see and every Pokémon they encounter extremely intriguing and makes a huge deal out of them. And when Satoshi and Gou thinks that they've managed to reunite it with its friends, something happens.

Something happens: Team Rocket incoming.

Continue their journey in Gararu (Which i bet is a bad translated word for Galar). Problem is that this suggest episode 64 is Galar, which is supposedly the Iris episode and it will be kinda weird if that is anything other than a Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Unova episode.

I think that this is most likely a fake, since it gives me too much Goomy vibes (Falls from the Sky. In front of Ash and Goh, never been outside its habitat before, And then, once Satoshi and Gou have managed to bring it back to its friends, the situation takes an unexpected turn.

Its just the Goomy storyline, but with another Pokemon (Thievul) slapped on. Yeah, this is most deffo a fake.

Apparently the magazine where this title was revealed contained more titles:

• JN066: Goh and Toxtricity! Best friends!: After Goh wins a music contest he's invited to be a part of Kanto's biggest rock band. There, he forms an inusual friendship with one of the Pokemon. But then, Team Rocket enters...
  • JN067: Axew gets lost! A rodent squad adventure!: Goh's friendship with his Pokemon has caussed Bunnelby and Yungoos to evolve! However, when Axew gets lost they have to team up with Greedent and go to find it.
  • JN068: Double feature: Ash is a baby! & Goh catches Gary?!: A visit to the day care somehow causes Ash to act like a baby and he has to be babysitted by Mr. Mime. Meanwhile, Goh's catching spree ends up with him catching a certain someone?!
  • JN069: A knight of protection! Goodbye Sirfetch'd!: Goh and Ash visit a town of Farfetch'd who are terrorized by a Growlithe, so it's time for Sirfetch'd to step in, but then he has to....Meanwhile, Go spends 10 minutes trying to catch a Starly.
Source (in japanese).

• JN066: Goh and Toxtricity! Best friends!: After Goh wins a music contest he's invited to be a part of Kanto's biggest rock band. There, he forms an inusual friendship with one of the Pokemon. But then, Team Rocket enters...
  • JN067: Axew gets lost! A rodent squad adventure!: Goh's friendship with his Pokemon has caussed Bunnelby and Yungoos to evolve! However, when Axew gets lost they have to team up with Greedent and go to find it.
  • JN068: Double feature: Ash is a baby! & Goh catches Gary?!: A visit to the day care somehow causes Ash to act like a baby and he has to be babysitted by Mr. Mime. Meanwhile, Goh's catching spree ends up with him catching a certain someone?!
  • JN069: A knight of protection! Goodbye Sirfetch'd!: Goh and Ash visit a town of Farfetch'd who are terrorized by a Growlithe, so it's time for Sirfetch'd to step in, but then he has to....Meanwhile, Go spends 10 minutes trying to catch a Starly.
Source (in japanese).
Those sound like April Fool's jokes to me.

Source (in japanese).
I forgot the date for a second and you almost got me there.

Continue their journey in Gararu (Which i bet is a bad translated word for Galar).

Actually it's the katakana being read literally: ガラル (Gararu)

Source (in japanese).

Forgetting for a moment the link sends to a 2014 music video xD, it's unusual for a translator to use characters\Pokemon names in English, I've never seen it myself for instance. The ones I see showing up the most in here (Dogasu, Dephender) leave them in Japanese.

Source (in japanese).

Jokes on you, Goh doesn't have a Yungoos.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom