• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Custom POkemon World Maps

dlt4

Why are you reading this?
Reaction score
Well, I haven't seen this thread yet, so correct me if I'm wrong about posting this.

Has anyone here ever wanted to create thier own Pokemon region? I mean, it's so easy! You just use this tutorial -
tutorialxs2.png

So, What can you come up with? The possibilities are limitless!

Agreed, but I have no idea where to put this. So my apologies if I move it to the wrong forum.

*moves*

Like I said, I didn't know if that was the right forum or if there was already a thread like that.

As for the comment, I'm ignoring it seeming as I only misspelled their.

On the map note - Anyone ever tried it?

Well, some of my classmates at school were sidetracked from doing an assignment and I think I caught a glimpse of them on Bulbagarden Forums in the Fan Art section. Soon after, they switched back to paint and I assume they used your thread to make their map. Honestly, it looks really good - and usually, I don't talk to those guys much, so that's a whole lot for me to say.

Keep Smiling! :D

a_f

Swellow use Fly!
Those are nice, looks like the actual map design from Ruby/Sapphire! Just not the same exact layout. I give it two thumbs up. =D

Like I said, I didn't know if that was the right forum or if there was already a thread like that.

As for the comment, I'm ignoring it seeming as I only misspelled their.

On the map note - Anyone ever tried it?
I have, since I started making a custom region recently. I've not come up with a good name for it, so I'm open to suggestions.
RegionMap.png

Here's the map of a region I'm working on, which is based on where I live and done DP-style. No idea what to name the thing, though. (How do Game Freak come up with names for their regions...?)

Here's the map of a region I'm working on, which is based on where I live and done DP-style. No idea what to name the thing, though. (How do Game Freak come up with names for their regions...?)

Wow, it looks like a real map, very nice. I might considering doing one on were I live but the apparent lack of water features would likely leave it pretty boring looking. Guess I could always spice it up...

Back
Top Bottom