• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

1708699478031.gif

Unfortunately, timing wise looks like this game is literally going to start during my Sabbath, but meh.
Well, there will be a (roughly) 24-hour confirmation period, then Day 1 will last for 48 hours. There should be plenty of time for you to play with us!

I vote against people who are blatant suck ups. I learned my lesson after Zexy managed to win as a Survivor basically by letting me do all the work and blindly following me, though, even before that I was always suspicious of them, since it usually indicates a lack of unique thoughts and ideas being brought to the table, and it’s a good way to just blend in.

Back
Top Bottom