• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cute Animal Mafia (Bastard) - Town Wins

what about Helper’s post suggests he’s faking the restriction as opposed to any of the others?
my non exstent post restriction i said i would use at the beginning if i didn't get a real post restriction is now in play, so

heroes never die, gonna make it to the finish line

Caps response post. Hooray!
hm, I don’t necessarily disagree. I mean at this point I think I’m not going to vote anyone during the day, so y’all can have fun with whatever you wish, but yeah, I support it.
Like I said, if there was a better option, I'd go for it, but it doesn't seem like there will be, and there definitely won't be a better time for this.

Eh. Honestly, if the hosts do have a game ending role, at least then the mafia would still lose. So I’m still playing to my wincon then right?
I mean, it'll be a chaotic ending, and fair turnabout for when I did it to everyone else with Chaos Mafia 5.

what about Helper’s post suggests he’s faking the restriction as opposed to any of the others?
lissi answered this, but he literally said it.
Also, the fact that his "PR" was completely different than anyone else's.
Also, also the fact that the hosts also said that he's faking it too.

ME - do you agree with this vote? Or would you still rather lynch dawning first?
I'd rather lynch Dawning first. Not because I don't like Dawning, but I do feel the possibility of a game ending role on the proper game host is more likely than on the MoD, but that's entirely subjective.

town points to you for fucking around & finding out. Feel like Mafia would want to be more cautious.
As much as I would like the town points, you should know better. I play chaotically just for shits and giggles. Especially when it's my first game back in a while. :p

Don’t feed the ego.
THE EGO MUST FEED. MORE. MORE! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caps response post. Hooray!
Not like you had much to respond to lmao. I feel like everything is so fluffy right now. Got a couple of would-not-lynches & that's it.

lissi answered this, but he literally said it.
Also, the fact that his "PR" was completely different than anyone else's.
Also, also the fact that the hosts also said that he's faking it too.
There are a lot of posts in this thread.

I'd rather lynch Dawning first. Not because I don't like Dawning, but I do feel the possibility of a game ending role on the proper game host is more likely than on the MoD, but that's entirely subjective.
I feel like Dawning would take offense to not being called a proper host. Just saying

As much as I would like the town points, you should know better. I play chaotically just for shits and giggles. Especially when it's my first game back in a while. :p
occam's razor

I feel like everything is so fluffy right now.
This is the problem, yes.
Seems the kids these days play mafia a lot nicer than I remember.

Why, back in my day, we had a pretty decent success rate lynching mafia on D1...at least in the games I played in.

cue Dawning making another "ME is 87" joke

Wow! So many posts. Page 48 on D1 already? Note to Self: Don't sleep while playing Mafia

Ok. So, there were a lot of (fake?) Post restrictions in play.

Kudos to ME for getting us all out of that mess. True Champion!

Other than that, nothing much else worthwhile came to notice while skimming through the pages. I don't really have any suspicions on anyone right now.

Vote: Dawning Winds

I'm usually not a huge fan of host voting but since in this game, they are classified as players and we don't really have much else to go off now, I'd agree on voting Dawning.

~~Inb4: We all get a post restriction for lynching the host.~~

Votal 1D
As there is already so many people on dawning ima unvote for the same reason as mido

Unvote:

He said he was going to make his own post restriction at the start.
...was my post restriction a lie
So was the cake, don’t worry about it.
what's a sanity check?
A cop could be insane and have flipped checks, so town appears mafia and mafia appears town. A way to check it is to either check a miller (because them lying is pointless) or a confirmed town (like Mao), the milller check is better because you can confirm their claim too.

This is a good idea. Stealing it for a future game.
Too late. Flop and I did that already for Chaos Mafia 5.
Killing Flop resulted in everyone having to post in only asdfmovie quotes for a phase. Given how hilarious that ended up, I wish I had made it 3 phases. :p

Then they tried to kill ME, and...well, that went even worse for them.

Too late. Flop and I did that already for Chaos Mafia 5.
Killing Flop resulted in everyone having to post in only asdfmovie quotes for a phase. Given how hilarious that ended up, I wish I had made it 3 phases. :p

Then they tried to kill ME, and...well, that went even worse for them.
What happened when they lynched u

What happened when they lynched u
I was a Game Ender. They all lost. Every last one of them. :3

I will be insanely fair to them, though. I was Mafia in Chaos Mafia 4, and would have needed to be lynched or killed in order for town to win, so their suspicions for lynching me were at least somewhat well founded.
They just were foolish enough to assume I would try the same trick twice in a row.

Back
Top Bottom