• Magnificent Entertainer pokes around in the Great Marsh and battles his rival again. Will Zexy finally overcome ME's team? Watch here to find out.

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Also has a Shiny Zapdos
Reaction score
Bachuru! The little fluff ball is so cute! Like a pompom charged with electricity and little paws! :awww:

And Mew on the Legendary side.

On hold, not abandoned
Reaction score
Oh man, there's so many choices, but my favorite three are Shaymon, Pichu, and of course

Some say I'm part opossum
Reaction score
Probably no one will agree, but... QWILFISH! I love that thing.

Reaction score
The three cutest in my opinion are... Eevee, Qwilifsh, and Mijumaru.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
The fellow that is my avatar..whose name I can't remember. :D

Formerly GTT
Reaction score

I must admit, I'm incredibly biased.

Also:

And

The Anti-Sedative
Reaction score
I've always had an especially-soft spot for Kabuto, seeing as I remember getting those Poke Ball toys from Burger King as a kid and it was the first Pokemon I got. :kawaii:

kiith'sa
Reaction score
It's hard not to pick skitty if you've seen it in the anime.

If I were to go by the sprites alone, however, I would have to go with mew's Ruby/Sapphire sprite or azurill's pre-HGSS sprite. I also personally love torchic since I have a canary of a similar color that is just as cute :)

Trainer of Giant Pokemon
Reaction score
Mijumaru, hands down. Before 5th Gen, it had to be Piplup. im infatuated with the cuteness of the Water Starters, from Squirtle to Totodile, and Mudkip too, but Gible is another one that very adorable ^_^

In Bloom
Reaction score
Mijumaru, Piplup, Cyndaquil, Pokabu, Chikorita, Charmander, Victini, the list never ends

Ground Master
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the appeal in Mijumaru. It's an ice cream clown, big whoop. But Sandslash is the cutest, sweetest, and most charming of all Pokemon, everyone knows that.

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I honestly don't see the appeal in Mijumaru. It's an ice cream clown, big whoop. But Sandslash is the cutest, sweetest, and most charming of all Pokemon, everyone knows that.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Know that saying?

But the cutest Pokemon, IMO, are Torchic, Piplup, Growlithe, Mijumaru, Washibon, and Banipucchi.

Underlined Pokemon are the cuter than cute.