• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Bachuru! The little fluff ball is so cute! Like a pompom charged with electricity and little paws! :awww:

And Mew on the Legendary side.

Mawile!!!
AG105.png

Oh man, there's so many choices, but my favorite three are Shaymon, Pichu, and of course
Mijumaru_in_the_anime_by_HTFMadness.png

The three cutest in my opinion are... Eevee, Qwilifsh, and Mijumaru.

I've always had an especially-soft spot for Kabuto, seeing as I remember getting those Poke Ball toys from Burger King as a kid and it was the first Pokemon I got. :kawaii:

It's hard not to pick skitty if you've seen it in the anime.

If I were to go by the sprites alone, however, I would have to go with mew's Ruby/Sapphire sprite or azurill's pre-HGSS sprite. I also personally love torchic since I have a canary of a similar color that is just as cute :)

Mijumaru, hands down. Before 5th Gen, it had to be Piplup. im infatuated with the cuteness of the Water Starters, from Squirtle to Totodile, and Mudkip too, but Gible is another one that very adorable ^_^

I honestly don't see the appeal in Mijumaru. It's an ice cream clown, big whoop. But Sandslash is the cutest, sweetest, and most charming of all Pokemon, everyone knows that.

I honestly don't see the appeal in Mijumaru. It's an ice cream clown, big whoop. But Sandslash is the cutest, sweetest, and most charming of all Pokemon, everyone knows that.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Know that saying?

But the cutest Pokemon, IMO, are Torchic, Piplup, Growlithe, Mijumaru, Washibon, and Banipucchi.

Underlined Pokemon are the cuter than cute.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom