• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Personally, I think Hoppip is the most adorable one. It just looks huggable to me for some reason.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a single mention of Espeon yet. Espeon's especially pretty cute for a fully evolved Pokemon.

Mew. Everytime I see the windmill scene from the first movie I can't help but grin like an idiot :3

Honorable mentions (Warning: Long-ass list)
Gen I:
All the basic starter forms
-chu line
Sandshrew
Growlithe
Cubone
Ditto (cutest pimp I've ever seen)
All Eeveelutions
Dratini line
Shellos
Drifloon
Mime Jr.
Munchlax
Riolu

Gen II:
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Hoothoot
Togepi/Togetic
Aipom
Wooper
Swinub
Phanpy
Larvitar

Gen III:
All the basic starter forms
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Skitty
Kecleon

Gen IV:
Chimchar
Shinx
Pachirisu
Buizel
Riolu

Gen V:
Pokabu
Mijumaru
Yooteri
Choroneko
Yanappu
Koromori/Kokoromori
Purotooga
Zorua
Ranculeus line
Emonga
Bachuru
Shibirudon line
Shandera line
Kibago
Kojofu (reminds me of Winnie the Pooh :D)
Washibon
Might be missing some.

In short, roughly 1/4th of all Mons.

In no particular order: Happiny, Shuckle, Wooper, Budew, Chimchar, Shinx. :3

Can't forget roselia! :)

easw62roseliaj

NOSEPASS AND HEATRAN! <3

XD Just kidding. It's so hard...So many...Skitty is cute, but Cyndaquil is as well... And then there's bulbasaur whom I adore...And Charmander is cute....

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom