• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon Ever?

Hmm, I like Pichu and Togetic a lot. Riolu is pretty cute though, as is Budew. I have to say it's a tie between Riolu and Pichu.

I say Cyndaquil or Pichu.
In fact, Gen II had quite an amount of cute Pokemon. X3

The nom nom bug has already taken your cookies for being cutest Pokémon ever. Kurumiru is the cutest.

Lol giratina! xD

20100417194149!191Sunkern.png

I vote Sunkern.

Some of my other favorite cuties:
-Jigglypuff family
-Marill family
-Hoppip family
-Skitty
-Spoink
-Plusle and Minun
-Wooper
-Wynaut
-Tabunne
-Vanipeti family (ice cream pokemon makes me go lolwut?)
-Meloetta (I love it and Gothiselle's game sounds)

Last edited:
Feebas That's a tough question...I'll say Emonga (flying electric squirrel is too cute).

Buneary. <33333333333333333333333333 Closely followed by Darumakka. <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Chillarno is extremely cute, especially in the coro coro artwork, also Chikorita, Pachirisu, the cute Isshu grass-bug family and of course Mew. But cutest of all is the adorable Skitty!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom