• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon

Ahhh there are too many cute Pokemon for me to compare!!!, but I will say that Eevee, Victini, and Minccino are my current cutey pies! :D

Litwick is just so cute to me. I also like Jirachi, Celebi, Eevee, Chikorita, Riolu, and Oshawott.

There's riolu, pichu, castform(adorable in all its forms), for some reason I find shuppet cute, and also porygon-z.

Shinx_from_Pokemon_by_SakikoAmana.jpg
Did you think I forgot this one? X3

Mudkip makes me melt from cuteness :D (points at sig)

Quilava and Vaporeon are also amazingly adorable.

Joltik!

the starers first stage, Mew, the pichu line, Sewaddle and many more.

Zorua! In the movies, the game, he is just so adorable.
Also Dragonair :3 I love it. And Pichu!

SHAYMIN!!!
Other cute Pokemon are Zorua, Shinx, Eevee, Togepi, Deino, Mew, and loads of others.
Observant people might have noticed that this is basically a list of my favourite Pokemon. But they're my favourites because they're cute!

Ninjask, Litwick, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Shuppet, Drifloon, Oshawott, Snivy, Joltik, Axew, Solosis, Zorua, Minccino, Cinccino... And I think there's more. XD

Magikarp!
Ditto is definitely one of the cutest Pokémon!
Plus it can turn into all the other cute Pokémon!

Furret. Easily.
Mudkip. Duh.
Charmander. Reference its anime voice.
Cleffa. It's like a little ball.
Igglybuff. (My little hatched baby knows Fire Blast as an Egg Move.) Still adorable.
Trapinch. It's the eyes in comparison with its head.
Lillipup. Or at least Lenora's Lillipup.
Starly. It's a chubby bird. C'mon!
Whismur. With the lame graphics making it's star eyes impossible to make out on Emerald, it was yet another adorable ball of pink.
Torchic. Hellz yeah.
Shaymin. In Land Forme. Sky Forme's a boss.
Spheal. Obviously, I'm enamored with a majority of the ball shaped Pokemon.
Cherubi. No contest.
Combee. Same deal.

So yeah, there ya go.

All the 'Chus, Bulbasaur and Ivysaur, of course, as well as Ditto. I guess Eevee is pretty adorable, too.

This might seem weird, but I pick Zweilous.

It's like a fluffy English Sheepdog that argues with itself. That is totally adorable.

There are a lot of cute Pokemon, but my choice for cutest is obvious:

PIKACHU.jpg

Humm... I think Galvantula is one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. X3 I also obsessed over Litwick for a while when I first saw it (and still love it). There's also Clefairy, Cubone, Pidgey, Totodile, Audino, Beedrill, Corphish, Dewott <3, Pichu, Rattata. @__@ Er... and a lot more.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom