• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cutest Pokemon

Joltik, Jirachi, Wiggilytuff, Butterfree, Mew, and Furret are my top cutest. ^///^

Raichu, Spiky-Eared Pichu, Azumarill, Plusle&Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Flareon, Stunfisk, Victini, All base Starter forms, Wigglytuff, Clefable, Sentret/Furret, Bidoof, Zigzagoon, Mime Jr., Gothita, Litwick, and Starmie are all cuuuuutttttteeeee!

I'd like to add the Dratini line, the Vanillite line, Whismicott, Shinx, Celebi, Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy and Phione, Pidgey, Vulpix/Ninetales, Meowth/Persian, Psyduck, Growlithe/Arcanine, Victreebel, Ponyta/Rapidash, Electrode, The Happiny line, Koffing/Weezing, Horsea, Goldeen, Natu, The Mareep line, Bellossom, Politoed, The Hoppip, Aipom, Misdreavus Lines, Wobbuffet, Teddiursa, Corsola, Octillery, Miltank, Ludicolo, Taillow/Swellow, The Ralts to Gardevoir line, Skitty/Delcatty, Mawile, The Budew Line, Gulpin/Swalot, Torkoal, Spoink/Grumpig, Spinda, Cacnea, Swablu/Altaria, Baltoy, Milotic, Castform, Chingling/Chimecho, Spheal, Luvdisc, Starly, Cherubi/Cherrim, Drifloon/Drifblim, Buneary/Lopunny, Glameow/Purugly, Finneon/Lumineon, Tangrowth, Rotom(all formes), Shaymin(both formes), The Lilipup line, Purrloin/Liepard, the Elemental Monkeys, Lanturn, Munna/Musharna, Pidove, Blitzle, Woobat/Swoobat, Igglybuff and Jigglypuff, Cleffa and Clefairy, Pikachu, Azurill and Marill, Audino, Tympole, The Sewaddle line, Lilligant, Maractus, Dwebble/Crustle, Yamask, Tirtouga, Archen, Trubbish, Zorua, Minccino/Cinccino, Gothorita/Gothitelle, the Solosis line, Abra, Deerling, Alomomloa, Joltik/Galvantula, Spinarak/Ariados, The Klink line, Tynamo, Elgyem/Beheyeem, Lampent and Chandelure, Axew, Cubchoo, Cryogonal, Shelmet, Mienfoo/Mienshao, Golett/Golurk, Pawniard/Bisharp, Rufflet, Vullaby and the Deino line.

I think you know my answer... but if you don't...

MEW.

I love when he goes... MEW! That sound makes me want to cry with pure joy.

But I love Eevee too. And Lapras is adorable. And Sandshrew/Slash.

The cutest Pokemon, by far, are:

Dratini
Horsea
Swablu
Deino
Skitty
Eevee
Pansear and Panpour
Joltik
Shinx
All the caterpillars (Caterpie, Weedle, Wurmple, Sewaddle, etc).

Don't mess!

Mincinno, Cherubi, Jirachi, Manafy, Mew, Shaymin, Joltik, Skitty, Pichu, Pikachu (yes, PIKACHU :p), Phanpy, Cubchoo, Petilil, Totodile (cuz he's soo happy :D), Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Shroomish, Chimecho, Chingling, Clefairy line, Happiny, Togepi, Bellossom, Oddish, Buneary, PACHIRISSU, Sentret, Smoochum, Sandshrew, Mareep, Hoppips family, Whimsicott....the list goes on.......
x3;

Well one of my choices is obviously Pidgey, though I'm not sure it would be my first choice. Probably something along the lines of Spinarak. I find Dragonite to be pretty cute too, unlike a few people on another forum >_>

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom