• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I has a friend who's a unicorn, she said da same thing," Babs replied, looking at the filly's horn, glad it wasn't damaged. "Anyway, I was actually lookin for yah and dat othe filly Ace likes tah pick on," she explained. "Look, we're all...blank flanks," she said, trying her best to fight the urge to cover her own flank with her tail. "He picks on all of us. My friends in Ponyville had da same problem with bullies. They made this club, da Cutie Mark Crusaders, so they could find their Cutie Marks togethe and help watch each othe's backs when the bullies come along. I'm startin the Manehatten Branch and I was wonderin if yah were interested in joinin. We'd just try tah find our special talents as friends and stick togethe so we can have each othe's backs. What do yah say?" she asked, trying to sound as friendly as she could.

Rave thought about it. She would really like to have a way to get away from Ace, as well as get her cutie mark. And her aunt was always telling her to make friends. "Yeah...sure. That sounds..good. I think I would like that." She said with a half smile.

"So, Cutie Mark Crusaders eh, interestin' name I suppose" she remarked

"My cousin Applebloom and her friends came up with it," said Babs, thinking about it. "They live in Ponyville, I went there a little bit ago," she explained, giving a smile. "They're sendin me some more capes, one of their siste's makes it," she explained. "I'll give yah one when it gets here."

"I'd tell yah more about myself, but we're tryin to find that other filly Ace keeps bullyin, yah know, the pegasus," Babs said. "I'd rathe find her before Ace does. He's always the hardest on her. Any idea where she might be?"

Rave thought back to when she last say the Pegasus. "Uhm, Last I saw her she was over near the Farmers Market. But that was about 25 minutes ago, so she could be anywhere now, although I think she is still in this area." Rave said, thinking.

Plum Seed spoke up. "Well, we better hurry, if he could do something like that to you, we definitely need to find that poor Pegasus, I would hate to know what he does to her." She said, turning around and heading out the alley

Babs followed her sister quickly. She looked to Rave as they walked. Truth be told, she wasn't as open or outspoken as she looked as a bully. She'd become a bully in the first place because she was beat down so much. She'd recruited Rave, sure, but she wasn't sure what to do next. "So...uh...what yah interested in?" she asked, keeping her eyes out for Ace or the pegasus. He'd broke the poor girl's wing once. It wasn't on purpose, but still. The poor girl was too afraid of him to say anything, she was really shy and timid. In fact, she reminded Babs of a pony she saw in Ponyville, one of AJ's friends.

"Well, my Aunt is a DJ Pony, so I guess music." She said, looking out for the filly. "One day, I want to make music like her, I think it would be awesome." She replied. "What about you?" She asked Babs.

Plum Seed kept walking, listening to the conversation while looking our for the Pegasus. She hoped in her heart that they found her soon, because she figured if he was out and bullied Rave, he would be willing to do the same to her.

Babs gave it some thought. "Well my Aunt and Uncle Orange run a big business, but I'm not really into dat. The rest of the family mainly grows apples, I'm not really sure dat's for me either. I like cartoons I guess. I'm pretty fast when I want tah be, and I do like sports and stuff," she explained, a little nervously. She was a tomcolt, she wouldn't argue with that, but she wasn't really sure what she wanted. "I guess dats part of da reason I'm so sensitive about my blank flank, I don't really know what I like enough to have an idea were da start."

-----------

Ladybug was running. She could fly, but she knew she wasn't fast enough to outfly Ace. She cowered in an ally as he approached. "I'm in a bad mood, blank flank," he said, looking angry.

"P-please, d-don't hurt me..." the filly begged, fear induced tears in her eyes.

Ace slowly approached her, causing her to back up until her back was to the wall. "Oh come on, don't be like that," he said, wrapping a hoof around her head and painfully grinding his hoof into her head, causing her to give several cries of pain. "Breaking your wing was an accident. Why would I put one of my favorite playmates off the street like that on purpose?" he asked, grabbing one of her feathers with his mouth and pulling it out sharply, causing her to let out a cry of pain. "You know, there's something I've missed since Bad Seed cut her tail," he said, showing his larger size by picking the filly up and tying her tail to the handle of a trash can. He let her go so she swung a little and she let out a cry of pain as both her tail was pulled by her own weight and she smacked her head into the side of the trashcan hard enough she saw stars.

Ace chuckled, watching her wrap her front legs around aching head, full on crying from pain and fear. "Yeah, I've definitely missed being able to do this, lets find an audience and it'll be just like old times."

Ladybug gasped. "Please...don't..." she begged, the pain from hanging by her tail almost unbearable (her head was hurting pretty bad too), but the thought of being laughed at by a group of her fellow foals scared her worse. She didn't like crowds, let alone being mocked by them.

OOC: Hope Ace isn't coming off as too brutal.

Plum Seed's ears perked as she heard more screaming, and it was a filly. "Oh No...I have a bad feeling about what I just heard." She said. She began moving towards the sound, before Rave went running past her.

"Come on, we gotta hurry! She's too innocent and shy of a pony to get hurt!" She said, running as fast as her hooves could carry her. Inside, she was afraid because of Ace, but she knew that they had to get to her. Plum Seed took off after her, following her trail

Babs ran as fast as she could, showing what she'd meant and catching up with Rave pretty easily. She was just ashamed the most recent use she'd put it to was bullying her cousin and her friends, she never wanted to do that. She was genuinely worried for the pegasus. Ace was obviously in a bad mood, and that filly was his favorite victim. She was just too easily scared to tell anyone what he did. It was awful. She didn't notice she'd outpaced Rave and was now running ahead.

--------

"Blank Flank, blank flank, blank flank..." chanted Ace, giving a laugh as Ladybug started crying harder. "Now, let's go get an audience."

"Yah already got one."

Ace turned, looking to see Babs standing at the ally opening, surprising Ladybug just as much. "Well, if it isn't little Bad Seed. Come back from wherever it is you ran off to?"

"Yeah, I did," Babs said, turning the same glare she'd gave Diamond and Silver Spoon on Ace. "And I'm not gonna let yah keep pickin on the foals around here like yah run the place."

Ace chuckled. "Little Bad Seed got herself a spine while she was gone," he mocked, approaching her. "And a cape too, who do you think you are? Superstallion?"

"I'm a Cutie Mark Crusader."

"How cute. Well, just how are you going to stop me?"

"Maybe I'll tell your mothe about your bad attitude," Babs said, giving a rather intimidating smirk.

Ace actually recoiled a bit. "You wouldn't!"

"I would," Babs replied, not backing down. She was sick of Ace. Sick of being a victim of him.

Ace snarled. "And what makes you think she'll believe you?"

"Cause I'm ain't alone, yah sick buck," Babs spat back, giving a smirk as she heard hoofsteps behind her, Ace's eyes going wide.

OOC: I'm going to give Babs a little bit of a potty mouth (by pony standards and their cusswords, not real ones). It seems in character for her.

Rave came up behind Babs, seeing the look on Ace's face, and began to smile. "So, I hear you got a thing against Blank Flanks Ace." She said, standing next to Babs. "That's a shame really, 'cause I was really hoping we could have made up and been friends..." She said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. "Now untie her from that trashcan, if you will..." She demanded

Plum Seed walked into the alley, but didn't get up close. She didn't have too, Ace could clearly see her in the back. She was only there to make sure nopony got hurt, seriously hurt that is.

OOC: Thats fine, I had Rave with that too, if you didn't notice me mention her saying 'a few choice words' when Babs and Plum found her

Ace actually took a few trots back at the sight of not only another filly he bullied standing up to him, but an adult. "You little snitch!"

"Yeah, I'm a snitch. But I'd rathe be a snitch than you right now," Babs replied, then got serious. "Untie the filly and get the buck out of here before my siste has tah drag yah off tah your mothe."

Ace took a few hoof steps back, looking up at Plum before nervously going over and untieing Ladybug, though he let her fall on the ground without catching. However, when he looked back, he was surprised to see Babs right up in front of him. She gave him the most frighting look she could, surprising him and sending him falling backwards into a trash can himself. The older pegasus foal quickly fled in embarrassment and shame.

Ladybug curled up, still crying and holding her head. "Y-you're not going to hurt me...a-are you?"

"What? I'd never think of it," said Babs, stepping aside so Rave and Plum could come over. "Plum, I think she's hurt."

Rave came over to Ladybug and stood next to Babs. "Neither would I. I would have bucked him so hard Celestia would have felt it if he had seriously hurt you. I still want to hit him for causing me pain...." She said, growling at the fleeting figure of Ace.

Plum came over, her 'motherly' instincts kicking in. "Oh are you hurt bad? Where does it hurt the most?" She asked, noticing her holding her head. She quickly looked over her head for any signs of extensive damage. While she did that, she continued to talk. "What's your name little one?" She asked her, trying anything to make her calm

Ladybug sniffled. She took her hooves off her head. She had a painful looking lump, but nothing serious. "M-my name is Ladybug..." she said quietly, hiding behind her rather long mane timidly.

Babs put a hoof on Rave's shoulder. "I can tell yah from experience, that ain't a good idea," she said, then looked a little guilty. "It's a long story, but trust me, it's easy tah go from getting payback on a bully tah being one," she explained, looking down. 'Or tryin to avoid being bullied by hangin with them. "Anyway, this is just the thing I was talkin about. For once he's the one who's runnin with his tail between his legs. This is way I said we should stick togethe, bullies like tah pick on someone weaker than them, but don't take kindly tah being outnumbered."

Plum Seed just nodded, taking a look at the bump and smiled. "Well Hello there Ladybug, I'm Plum Seed. It's great meeting you." She said softly, before standing up. "She's okay, a nasty looking bump on her head though, but it's nothing serious. We can take these two home and get her an ice bag..." She said, before looking to Ladybug and Rave. "If that's okay with you two."

Rave nodded before replying to Babs. "Yeah well, I still would get him at least....for Ladybug's sake." She said with a smile. She may not have wanted to hit him after what Babs said, but she did mean it. The Poor Filly is too timid to be bullied. She then turned to said filly and smiled. "And my name is Rave Beats." She said, before nodding about the sticking together part.

"And I agree, if us three stick together, there is nothing he can do to us." She said with a smile

Babs gave a nod. She turned to Rave, now back to looking friendly. "Babs Seed, glad to meet yah," she said, giving a smile.

Ladybug gave a nod to Plum, before looking to the two. "Um...hi. Thanks for helping me," the timid little pegasus replied, before looking up at Plum. "My...um...tail really hurts," she said shyly. It felt like it'd almost been pulled out by the roots.

"Ace used tah do that tah me, it ain't fun," Babs replied, shuddering. "Hey...yah remind me of a mare in Ponyvile, she's a friend of my cousin Applejack."

Ladybug suddenly looked happier. "You're related to Applejack? She's my big sister Fluttershy's friend...um...I don't like to brag about that...not that I'm ashamed! I love my sister...it's just...I don't like being the center of attention..." she explained, knowing her sister being one of the savior's of Equestria would attract attention.

Plum Seed just smiled. "I'll be sure to add that to the list of things to tend to when we get home." She said, before listening to the interaction of the 3 fillies.

"So you two are related to those 'Elements of Harmony' ponies? Thats pretty cool, I didn't know Auntie Vinyl knew them. She told me about these 6 ponies she was friends with, Applejack and Fluttershy being two of them, but her knowing them makes my Aunt even cooler!" She said, before slightly blushing about her excitement. "Heheh, Sorry about that. It's just I'm Related to the DJ PON-3, also known as Vinyl Scratch. She played at the reception for that 'Royal Wedding' ordeal in Canterlot, if you didn't know it was her." She said, feeling like she was just spouting information about her

Babs smiled. "Wow! That's pretty cool! Looks like we're all related to someone famous!"

Ladybug smiled a little bit. "Fluttershy said friends can share a special connection before they even met, like she does with her friends...I guess we do too," she said, giving a small smile.

Babs chuckled. "Yeah, looks like it," she then remembered they needed to help Ladybug. "Lets get yah to our place, we can talk more there," she said, looking up at Plum Seed to lead the way.

OOC: Skip to their house?

OOC: Sure

Plum Seed handed Ladybug a bag of ice and a small bottle of some of this herbal shampoo stuff. "Just put this Ice on your head to help heal the bump, and AJ had given me this to use when I used to have pains from my Mane getting stretched while I slept. Said some local herbalist made it, just lather your tail in this when you take a bath or shower tonight, and it should heal your roots and fix the pain right away. Trust me, it does wonders." She said, setting the bottle next to Ladybug and smiled

Rave looked around the home. "Nice place you have here Babs, its cozy." She said, referring to the warmth of the house, since it was almost December.

OOC: Good ol' Zecora. She can make just about anything for any problem :p

Ladybug smiled. "Thank you, Miss Seed," she said, politely. "I think that was Zecora. Fluttershy says she's a nice Zebra who gives her herbs for her animals sometimes."

Babs gave a smile. "Yeah, it is," she replied, trotting over. She pointed to a picture. "That's AJ and Applebloom," she explained, smiling. "And that's the last family reunion, we haven't been there, never really got the chance, but...well, you see how big the whole family is," she explained, not able to name half of them. She had no idea how AJ managed to do it.

Ladybug looked at the picture. "There are a lot of ponies."

Plum Seed walked over, nodding. "Yes, the Apple family goes all over Equestria. We have relatives from Ponyville, Trottingham, Los Pegasus, Fillydelphia, Appleloosa, and many more." She said, forgetting the rest of the names. "Each with their own farm. Most of them have Apple Orchards, save for the Oranges and us." She said, motioning to Babs and her. "We mostly just sell seeds, can't really grow anything in a city like this." She explained

Rave was wowed by how many ponies there were. "That must be like, a bazillion ponies. Your family is big." She said, not used to seeing such a huge family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom