• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladybug nodded. "Oh...I'm sorry, Rave, you're supposed to be the one meeting Rarity...sorry..."

"I know...she said I was graceful...apparently a lot of ponies liked me, but I didn't like it..." said Fluttershy, blushing a bit. "I don't like being the center of attention is all."

Rave smiled. "Oh no, you are perfectly fine. I'm learning things from your questions." She said with a smile

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "Figured as much." She said, before looking to Rave. "Well, don't just stand there, look around." She said, pushing on her some. Rave looked up to Rarity.

"But of course, go on....take a look. I make beautiful dresses for all ponies." She said, gesturing to her shop.

Ladybug nodded. She looked back to Rarity. "How was the Crystal Empire?"

Scootaloo went over to Rave. "I'll come with yah," she said, wanting to talk a little bit.

Rarity smiled. "Ohhh the Crystal Empire was simply divine! And the crystal ponies were so shiny, and when we turned into crystal ourselves, I couldn't contain myself. I am a lady who deserves to be just as shiny as those of the Crystal Empire, just like how I belong in the elite of Canterlot." She said, before going on rambling about the events that transpired in the Crystal Empire from her point of view.

Rainbow Dash simply rolled her eyes and leaned into Fluttershy's ear. "I enjoy your sister, but she really needs to keep an eye out on what questions she asks Rarity...." She said with a soft laugh.

Rave nodded as she went throughout the shop, hearing Rarity's rambling in the background. "I'm really not one for fashion, but these dresses do look nice..." She said. She turned and looked to Scootaloo. "So your Scootaloo right?" She asked.

Ladybug chuckled. "I'm glad you had fun...Poor Crystal Ponies, King Sombra sure was mean to them, wasn't he?"

Fluttershy nodded slowly. "Yeah..." she then looked to Sweetie Belle. "So how are you doing, Sweetie Belle?"

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, that's me," she said, giving a smile. "It's great that Babs got you three together, we didn't expect her to do it so quick!"

Rarity nodded. "King Sombra was a drag..." Rarity said. "No Manners, a ghastly dark aura, horrible fashion sense. I offered to give him some tips, but I don't think everyone else shared my thoughts." She said with a slight frown.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Oh I'm doing great! Rarity is being Rarity....and I'm just enjoying myself." She said with a smile.

Rave smiled. "Yeah well, Manehatten is a more tougher city than Ponyville, by far a lot rougher." She said, sighing.

Ladybug chuckled. "Well, he was a bad guy...kind of like Discord..."

Fluttershy nodded. "What have you girls been up too?"

Scootaloo nodded. "Sounds like it. Though we have the Everfree Forest."

Rave did a sidelong glare at Scootaloo's response. "Yeah well, atleast you can avoid the Everfree Forest..." She said, with obvious hate of the city.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Well, nothing really." She said sighing. "But we are going to try Waterskiing here soon though." She said with a smile.

Rarity gasped. "Oh, he was NOTHING like Discord. That ruffian got inside your head and messed with you." She said with true sincerity.

Rainbow laughed. "Yeah, he got Rarity thinking a giant rock was a Diamond." She said with a smile. It turned to a frown. "But yeah, Discord was nothing compared to King Sombra...." She added.

Scootaloo blinked. "Rave, I didn't mean anything by it," she said, surprised by the response.

Fluttershy nodded. "Just be careful, ok?"

"He was really that bad?" asked Ladybug. "...Discord made me think Fluttershy and our parents hated me..."

Fluttershy gasped, giving her little sister a hug. "I could never hate you."

Rave's face immediatley turned into one of remorse. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. It's just......hard feelings are hard to suppress, especially when they were caused by years of countless bullying." She said, sighing.

Rarity nodded. "Yeah, he was really that bad. He made Applejack lie, Pinkie Pie hate everything, me become greedy, Fluttershy become a brute, and Rainbow Dash abandon her loyalty..." She said.

Rainbow Dash did an awkward cough, before shuffling her hoof across the ground.

"I think he was the worst on Twilight...he used US to hurt her," said Fluttershy, still hugging her baby sister. "...But...you know me, I don't hold a grudge...but I'm still angry at what he did...I know Rarity nearly went to Canterlot with a sledge hammer when she found out what he'd done to Sweetie..."

Sweetie Belle shuddered, as Rarity hugged her tight. They didn't say a word either.

Rave sighed, she probably just made Scootaloo not want to talk to her anymore. However she quickly shoved that thought out of her head. It was just the tough times she had talking, not her true self. "You know how it feels to have something bent to breaking point on your body?" She asked. "The bully, bends my horn to almost breaking point...daily. That's why I reacted so coldly. I didn't mean it. You would probably do the same thing if someone went to your wings and bent them to the point of almost breaking every single bone..." She said blankly, a look of painful remembrance in her expression

Fluttershy gasped. "S-sorry, Sweetie Belle, I didn't mean to upset you..."

Scootaloo put a hoof on Rave's shoulder. "I understand, I just...wasn't sure how to react is all..." she said, looking down. "I've gotten bullied for not knowing how to fly...and being a blank flank...and a lot of stuff...but the two bullies we have to deal with around here, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon aren't as bad as yours...well, not physical, anyway. Diamond's pretty bad. She likes to manipulate things to hurt us worse than she could...she once convinced Applebloom letting her grandma talk at Family Appreciation Day would humiliate her, and then she blackmailed us into writing these nasty articles for the newspaper at our school that hurt everypony in town...To be honest, I'm afraid of what she's going to grow up to be like."

Rave gave a slight laugh. "Yeah, same for our bully. There could be some hope in him though, but I'm not holding it to him." She said, before sighing. "Well, off the topic of things that are bad, I heard Rainbow is teaching you how to fly. How is that coming along?" She asked her.

Sweetie Belle shook her head. "No, you didn't upset me. I...just don't really try to think about it anymore." She said with a soft smile.

Scootaloo smiled. "Pretty good," she said, flapping her wings and manage to hover about a foot off the ground and lower herself back down. "She says I've got potential."

Fluttershy nodded. "I understand...I try not to think of it either, it was like a nightmare..."

Rave nodded. "Thats good." She said with a smile. "I'm not sure how I'm coming along with magic, but I haven't been able to use it yet." She said with a slight frown. "But oh well, it takes alot of energy to use Unicorn Magic." She added.

Sweetie Belle nodded in agreement. She then sighed. "I wonder when they are going to finish that reunion." She said, moaning slightly.

"Sweetie can get some sparks," said Scootaloo, smiling.

Fluttershy nodded, peaking out the window. "Well...I hear a musical number going on..." she said, looking back to the group.

Rainbow Dash did a double take. "A Musical.....number?" She asked, listening out the window as well.

Sweetie Belle rushed to the window. "A Musical Number?! Awww..." She said. "The could totally use me. Rainbow Dash, remember that song I sang on the camp trip?" She asked.

Rainbow chuckled nervously. "Y-Yeah....it was a....great song." She said.

Rarity nodded. "Yes, wonderful song...for the trip." She added.

"Yeah, but that's about all she can do," said Scootaloo. "Applebloom is probably the only one of us that has their special attributes down, since she does all kind of work."

Fluttershy blinked. Sweetie was normally a great singer, what'd happened? "I didn't know Applejack was going to do a song...then again, when do we ever?" she asked. Spontaneous musical numbers were basically a fact of life in their universe.

Rave raised an eyebrow. "Really?" She asked, looking at Scootaloo.

"Always a song each week atleast." Rainbow Dash said with a slight smile. "I honestly think Pinkie Pie starts them all anyways." She added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom