• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babs nodded. "It's a livin though," she said, though she didn't honestly care for it much. She found the Apple Family's lifestyle a bit more her speed. But even then, she wasn't sure that's what she wanted to do. "And yeah, the family's pretty big. Hehe, Applebloom told me about these two constallions dat tried to swendle them out of their farm. After the two of 'em got ran off by the townsfolk, they were sure in for a rude awakenin when they realized their little con wasn't workin anywhere else. They needed apples, and our family makes about ninty percent of Equestria's," she explained with a chuckle.

"Alright, now dat we're here, Ladybug, I was wonderin if I could ask yah somethin," the filly said, looking to her new friend.

Ladybug blinked. "Um...I guess..."

"My cousin Applebloom and her friends started this club called the Cutie Mark Crusaders, it's so blank flanks like the three of us can help each other earn their Cutie Marks and watch each others backs," the Earth Pony filly explained. "So bullies like Ace can't pick on 'em so easy since there's a group of 'em."

"Oh...that sounds nice," said Ladybug, softspoken, but sounding genuinely interested.

Rave came over next to Babs and smiled. "Yeah, we make a great team, and hope you would like to join. We would love to have you." She said to Ladybug, smiling. "So, what do ya say?" She asked, holding out a hoof. "You in?"

Plum just smiled. She was happy to see Babs making friends, and began to think about their parents biggest wish. She remembered the conversation she had with Mom and Dad, when Babs was at her lowest self-esteem. "Plum, we want you to really look out for her. Help her through her time in need when we cant, and most importantly, help her find some friends. Genuine Friends, that will always be there for her. That is our biggest wish." Plum felt herself nod, before muttering "See Mom and Dad, I told you...I would keep my promise." She quietly said, with just enough tears coming to her eyes to make them wet.

Ladybug blinked. "Oh...no one's ever asked me to join a club before..."

"First time for everything," said Babs, smiling.

Ladybug thought about it. They had protected her. She's still be at Ace's mercy without them. They seemed really nice too. She already saw them as friends, and she really wanted to find her Cutie Mark too. "...Ok, I'm in," she said, shaking Rave's hoof, then Babs'. "So...what now?"

Babs blinked. "Dat's...a good question..." she admitted. She gave it thought, what now? What did Applebloom and her friends have they needed? She then got the idea. "We need some place tah meet."

"You mean like a club house?" asked Ladybug, looking interested.

"Yeah, Applebloom and her friends have a treehouse. Sis, yah got any ideas?"

Plum Seed quickly wiped her eyes and looked up "Huh? Oh. Well, we got that tree in the backyard. We could build a Treehouse of sorts if that's what you guys want." She said, bringing a smile up again.

Rave put a hoof to her chin "Hmmm, I guess a Treehouse could work. What do y'all think?" She asked her other friends

"Yeah, sounds awesome," said Babs, giving a smile. "Lets do it!"

"Yeah...sounds like fun..." Ladybug said, looking out at the tree. "So...do we have a cheer or something?"

"They normally yelled 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' and whatever they were doing at the top of their lungs," Babs explained. "So...Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree House Builders I guess?"

"Um...fine by me...On three?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh, im GREAT at yelling!" Rave said, getting excited. She nodded when Ladybug asked 'On Three'.

"Alright, Ready? One, Two Three!" She said, before taking a big breath.

Plum Seed, unaware at the time, suddenly closed her eyes and ears shut when she suddenly heard three fillies yell 'Cutie Mark Crusaders Tree House Builders, with an added 'yay' by Rave.

When they were finished, she walked into the room they were in and smiled. "Well....I called a friend of mine, and hes gonna bring the supplies over. So, you three are gonna build it yourselves?" She asked them

Ladybug added a 'Yay' of her own, but it was tiny and quiet.

Babs blinked, looking to her big sister. "Well...I'm not sure..." she said, uncertain. Admittedly, Applebloom's gang had made an entire parade float in ONE NIGHT, built to demolish itself on cue for the expressed purpose of getting back on her. But they didn't know each other well and to his knowledge, none of them were good at building things or had experience. "Well...eithe of you two ever built anythin before?"

"Well, I helped build a stage before down at the Manehatten performance center with Vinyl. Granted she and the work ponies did most of it because they were unicorns, but I did some of it." She said, sheepishly.

Plum Seed smiled. "I'll try and help you, but this is your club house, so you girls gotta do it yourselves. Your first project together afterall." She added.

"Um...I-I've helpped my sister build birdhouses..." Ladybug explained. "So I know somethings...but not a lot..."

Babs nodded. "Never said this was easy," she admitted. "We could write Applebloom and ask for some suggestions."

"But Ponyville is so far away..." Ladybug said. "Oh...sorry..."

"Its fine. But Miss Twilight gave me some special paper with a spell on it, she's got this baby dragon. If yah burn this paper, it'll go to him through magic," Babs explained. "...Uh...sis...can you help me write it?"

"Magic Paper? Cool!" Rave said, looking at it. "Wait, she has a baby what now?" Rave asked, taken back. A Dragon being raised by a pony. Definitely weird, and was definitely something she never heard of

Plum Seed beamed at her sister. "Of course, I would be glad too." She said, taking a piece of the paper and a quill. She nodded to Babs. "Whenever your ready."

"Dragon, his name's Spike," Babs explained.

"I've met him, he's really nice," Ladybug explained.

Babs turned to her sister. "Dear Cutie Mark Crusaders, this is Babs Seed of tah Manehatten Cutie Mark Crusaders. I have great news. We're up to tree members!" she dictated, then looked to the others. "Want to say something? Let them know who you are?"

Rave Nodded, stepping up. "Hello Cutie Mark Crusaders, My Name is Rave Beats, and I'm a Unicorn. I heard alot of good things about you guys from Babs Seed, and I am glad to be apart of this group. It really helps, especially with the bully we have to deal with over here."

Plum wrote down what Babs and Rave said, before lighting a candle and setting it down. She turned to Ladybug. "Anything you want to say?" She asked, her quill still to the parchment.

"Oh..." Ladybug, stepping forwards. "Hello...My name is Ladybug, I'm a Pegasus. I heard a lot of good things too, from Babs and my big sister, Fluttershy. Babs and Rave saved me from a bully, I'm really grateful...Oh, and tell Fluttershy I said hi."

Babs smiled. "Those are my new friends. They're really cool. Anyway, we're gettin ready tah build our clubhouse and we were wonderin if you might be able tah give us some pointers. Thanks. Babs Seed, Rave Beats, and Ladybug."

Babs looked to her sister. "Hows that, sis?"

Rave quickly came up to Plum "Oh, Oh! And Tell them to Tell Vinyl Scratch I said hi!" She said.

Plum Seed laughed. "Alright..... P.S. Rave Beats wants you to tell her Aunt Vinyl Scratch she said Hi....There, all done." She said, smiling."It looks good Babs." She said, rolling up the scroll and handing it to her. "You want to send it?" She asked. "Now I trust you to be safe with the fire..." She added

Babs nodded, taking the letter. "Ok, watch this," she told her friends, sticking it in the fire. It lit a flame and turned into magic fire, flying off out the window. "Cool huh?"

Ladybug nodded. "Yeah...Oh! Miss Seed, can I call my parents to let them know were I am?" she asked, realizing her parents would know where she is and might get worried if she didn't contact them.

Plum Seed nodded. "Of course, the phone is in that room over there." She said, pointing a hoof over to the phone.

Rave's eyes widened. "That is awesome!" She exclaimed

Babs suddenly looked sad. "...Parents..." she muttered, memories coming to the surface.

Ladybug trotted over to the phone and called her parents.

OOC: I'd make this longer, but I figure less is more for this particular thing..

"So, when are those supplies getting here Mrs. Seed?" Rave asked her.

"Well, they should be here soon, now that you mention it." Plum stated, going over and looking out the window. "It was exceptionally busy out today, so they may have met some traffic." She added

Ladybug returned. "They said I can stay awhile, they're glad I made some friends," she explained, seeming a bit happier. "I didn't have many friends before now...thanks for everything."

Babs nodded. She looked to Ladybug, something on her mind. Sure, they'd driven off Ace, but that didn't change the fact Ladybug's parents didn't know he was bullying her. "Ladybug...no offense, but...I think yah need tah tell your parents about what Ace's been doin."

Ladybug looked timidly. "You...you think?"

Babs nodded. "And Rave too. No pressure, but they might be able tah help if yah tell them. Sis helped us out today. Tryin not to be a snitch is only helpin Ace out," she explained. "I won't make eithe' of yah, but it might help a bit."

Ladybug looked down, giving it thought. That guy had broke her wing. She was tired of being scared of him. "Ok...I think I will. Thanks..."

Rave thought about it. That guy had always been one to bend her horn, and he always seemed to do it harder each time they met. She had been so focused on getting him back, she never thought about telling her Father. She began to slowly nod, understanding it might help. "Yeah....me too, I think I will tell mine too..." She said.

Plum Seed smiled at them. "Thats good, its better to get Parental help than try and keep it quiet. Adults can do more things than what you could do by Yourself,so it makes all the difference." She told them, before looking out the Window. "Looks like they are here, your Supplies and stuff are out back." She said, heading for the back door

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom