• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Manehatten CMC.png

* Ladybug, Babs Seed, Rave Beats

Plot: Applebloom's cousin Babs Seed left Manehatten to get a break from her bully problems. After temporarily becoming one herself, Babs learned her lesson and became the fourth Cutie Mark Crusader, before return to Manehatten to start their Manehatten Branch. This is their story.

My characters:

Babs Seed
Ladybug
Ace (bully)

Miles Characters:

Raves Beat
Plum Seed (Babs' sister)

Babs Seed felt...happy...It'd been a pretty long time since she really had. She hadn't felt...happy persay while bullying Applebloom and the others. It wasn't the kind of happy she WANTED to feel, anyway.

She looked back at her cape, the gift from her cousin and their friends. She'd promised to start the CMC in Manehattan, she was sure there were more blank flank fillies who needed help, and there was such a thing as strength in numbers.

As the train arrived at the station, she disembarked and looked around for her big sister, who was supposed to be waiting for her.

Last edited:
Plum Seed was sitting at the train station, watching the hustle and bustle of Manehatten traffic. Ponies were walking everywhere, getting tickets, waiting for friends or family themselves. Plum looked up at the time. The train should be arriving any minute.

As if on cue, she saw the train pull up, and a group of ponies walked off of the train. Plum Seed looked around for her little sister, before spotting her amidst the crowd. "Hey Babs, over here!" She called, as she began walking towards her sister. When she got to her, she smiled. "So how was your visit to Ponyville, was it fun?" she asked her sister

Babs heard her sister and went over to join her. The filly still wore her CMC cape. However, she looked a little bittersweet when asked how the visit was. Sure, she'd had fun at the end but...she was still guilty at how she'd acted. She'd kicked her own cousin out of her bed and made her sleep on the floor for Celestia's sake!

"I had fun, sis," said the filly, her accent a bit heavier than her older sister's. "Cousin Applebloom and her friends were...pretty nice. Lot nicer than the bullies around here," she stated, then looked guilty. "There...were bullies there too though...But in the end, it worked out ok..." she couldn't hide her guilt, however, no matter how hard she tried.

Plum noticed the look on Babs face, and got next to her and just nuzzled her sister. "I have a feeling something else happened while you were there, but that's okay. We can talk about it when you're ready..." She said, before looking at her and smiling again. "...But I'm glad you had fun though. By the way, whats that cape your wearing there? It looks really nice

"Oh, this?" the filly asked. "Applebloom and her friends gave it to me," she explained, giving a smile. "They have this club called the Cutie Mark Crusaders, they try to earn their Cutie Marks. I promised I'd expand it to Manehatten," she continued, nuzzling her sister back. She then sighed. "...That's, actually part of what happened...Sis...some bullies, Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara...they started picking on the four of us...I...I just couldn't be bullied again like I was here...I'd gone there to get away from it...So...sis...for the first half of the time there, I was a bully to Applebloom and her friends, a bad one...And they nearly became bullies to get back at me! We all realized how stupid it was and we're friends now but..." Babs looked like she was going to cry. She fully expected her sister to give her a spanking, she deserved it.

Plum Seed just softly smiled, and pulled her sister into an embrace. "Now Now, there's no need for tears. I understand fully." She said, pulling back, but keeping her hooves around Babs. "I know you have had hard times with the bullies here in Manehatten, So I understand why you did what you did. You couldn't stand being bullied there, so you joined the other side to prevent being bullied further. But there is no need to bring yourself down sweetie, You all are friends now, and that's all that matters. If Applebloom and her friends put up with those two bullies over there, You can as well." She said, before getting an Idea.

"Hey, since your officially in the Cutie Mark Crusaders club, how about we go into Town, and see if we can't find some other Ponies who don't have their Cutie Marks. Does that sound good?" She asked, hugging her sister again. "All you need to do is make some friends, and the Bullying won't be nothing but a bunch of hooey. If Applebloom and her friends can do it, you can to." She said, getting up and holding out a hoof. She smiled warmly. "Lets go"

Babs gave a smile, calming down. Her sister always knew what to say. "Dat don't sound so bad, sis," she said, thinking it over. She took her sister's hoof. "They told me they came togethe da not be bullied in da first place when they were inductin me," she continued. "And I do want to start that club, so kill two birds with one stone that way," she continued, following along with her sister. "Sis...mind if I tell yah about the bully I have tah deal with around here?" she really did mean it when she said she was going to tell her sister about it. "I promised Aunt Applejack I'd tell yah."

OOC: Trying to get Babs' accent more noticeable while not going overboard. She has a hard one to write. Does it seem right?

Plum smiled and nodded. "Of course you can, I'm glad you kept a promise." She said, looking at her sister. "So tell me, who is this little colt who is giving you troubles?" She asked, while watching where she walked. They was getting close to the more crowded areas of town.

OOC: Yeah, I figured it would be hard to write her accent, but it looks good so far

Babs gave a small cough and covered her nose. It wasn't smoggy or anything (Pony Cities never were, Griffin cities sometimes if they didn't have Unicorns to provide magic for the engines), but there was still a lot more ponies, a lot more trash, and generally a lot more scents congested into one place than in Ponyville, it took her offguard is all. "Sorry, Ponyville air smells a lot bette than we have here," she explained, adjusting to it. She made sure to stay close to her sister. "Well, his name is Ace, he's not a little colt, he's pretty big...Remembe how I said I just cut my tail short cause I liked it?" she asked, looking genuinely hurt as memories came forwards. "I did it cause he used tah tie me upside down from things by it," she explained, remembering how much it hurt.

OOC: I imagine that'd feel like being hung from something by your hair.

She laughed at the remark about the Air smell. However, her smile disappeared when Babs told her about the bully. Plum Seed gasped. "Really? That's some hardline bullying." She said, with deep concern about her sister. "I wish you told me sooner Babs, I could have helped earlier." She said, beginning to look saddened. "It must had been really hard on you, especially after Mom and Da-" Plum stopped herself. She promised herself to not speak about it again, as to not remind Babs, and most especially her, of the tragedy that occurred on that day. She sniffled, before getting back on subject. "How tall is he, exactly?" Plum asked, a hint of remorse for bringing up that subject in her tone

Babs listened to her sister talk. When she talked about their mom and dad, Babs had to fight not to cry. She'd actually talked to Applebloom about it. Turns out her and Applejack were like her in that regard too.

Babs shook it off as best she could. "I know I should've told yah, but I...I was scared it wouldn't help...dat he'd just be a worse bully," she explained, now feeling stupid thinking about it. She thought about it. She stopped and put her hoof about half a head above herself. "He's about this big," she explained. Babs was no small filly, she was a bit bigger than most. Not fat, just a bit more muscle on her. Ace dwarfed her. She then looked down. "...He's older than me too. A good bit...He hung me by my tail so he could show I was a blank flank tah the other kids...they all laughed at me..." she said, covering her blank flank with her tail compulsively.

Plum seed nodded, and stopped when they made it to the town center. She looked at Babs as she explained how big he was. "My, he is a big one for his age." She said, wondering how he was bigger than them. She frowned when she heard the story about how he hung her by her tail so they could mock her 'Blank Flank' "Well, thats not very nice. You know, most bullies do that stuff to make themselves feel better, because they may have other problems themselves." Plum Seed mused, looking around. "Well, here we are anyways, see anypony you might know or recognize?" She asked Babs

Babs nodded. "I know dats why I did it," she admitted, still feeling bad. She looked around the city center. "Well, I remembe a few fillies didn't have their Cutie Marks yet, Ace was bullyin them tah. One's kinda hard tah miss, she's got blue and red hair, and red eyes. She's a unicorn. Ace liked tah bend her horn until she admitted she was a 'worthless blank flank'. Not hard enough to break it, but he didn't need tah," she explained. While unicorn's horns could be used as weapons, they were mainly for charging. Actually bending one was one of the most painful things you could do to a unicorn.

OOC: I know I'm being brutal, but Ace is a brutal bully.

Plum seed frowned. This bully was something different, if that was for sure. "So Red Eyes, Blue and Red hair, and white. Doesn't seem that hard." She said, looking around.

Rave Beats, was walking around the town square, admiring the picture of her Aunt, Vinyl Scratch. "When I grow up, I want to learn how to do music like her..." She said to herself. She had forgotten why she came to town in the first place when she looked up, however. "Now, what was that thingy? Was it fruit I was supposed to get? Uhm...."

Babs started looking around as well. "There's this little Pegasus too, she's yellow with a pink mane. Ace is the worst on her cause she's too scared tah say anything," she explained. "Oh, and Ace is a Pegasus."

---

"Well well, lookie here," said a voice behind Rave Beats. Someone grabed her by the tail and threw her into an ally nearby. Ace loomed over her. "Ready to play our little game, blank flank?" he asked, sitting down and wrapping one of his forelegs around her head before beginning to put pressure on the tip of her horn, bending it down slightly in a very painful fashion.

Rave hissed with pain as she felt pressure on her horn, She absolutely hated Ace, and wished she could use magic so she could fight back, but all she could do was scream in pain and attempt to hit Ace, hoping somepony would hear her dismay.

--
Plum Seed nodded, looking for both of the fillies she could have sworn she heard someone screaming, but couldn't really tell

OOC: yes, it posted on the iPod this time

Bab's ears pricked. She got a little closer and listened. She gave a gasp. "Sis! It's dat filly! She's tah one who's screamin!" she exclaimed, knowing Rave's voice by now She knew what must be happening, Ace must be hurting her.

----

"Come on, say it!" Ace said with a sadistic smirk. He then heard hoofsteps heading for them. "Darn it!" he exclaimed, letting Rave go. "This ain't over, blank flank!" he stated, flying off.

"It's comin from over here, sis!" called Babs, running into the ally. She saw the other filly. "Looks like Ace took off," she stated, galloping over to Rave. "Yah alright?" she asked, looking at the unicorn filly.

Plum Seed followed her sister when she confirmed the suspicions of someone screaming. She noticed the colt flying away before she entered behind Babs

--

Rave muttered a few choice words under her breath, before wiping away the tears from her eyes. "I hate him...." She said as she heard hoofsteps come behind her. When a filly asked if she was alright, she instantly recognized the voice. "Apart from the headache, I'm good" She said, her accent resembling her Aunt in a way. She looked up and saw Babs Seed and her sister, the ones who must have heard her cries.

Babs gave a sigh of relief. "No good snake must've ran for it," she said, looking around. She then looked to Rave, noticing the tear stains and figuring what happened. She couldn't blame her. Sweetie had told her about how bad it hurt to be hit in the horn the right way (though Sweetie's experiences were less...intentional), having it bent had to be horrible. "We've seen each othe a few times but neve really met. I'm Babs Seed, this is my siste Plum," she explained, pointing to her older sister. She then extended a hoof. "What's yer name?"

Rave looked up to Babs Seed. "Name? Right my name...Name is Rave Beats" She said, shaking Babs hoof, before holding her head again. It hurt her head a lot, and didn't quite enjoy the loud noises of the city due to her headache.

Plum Seed sighed. "That must have hurt, If I had medicine I would give you some..." She said sympathetically. "It is nice meeting you though."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom