• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't think she started that one we sang when you were finding a pet..." said Fluttershy.

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, Miss Cheerilee, our teacher, she's really nice, said Earth Ponies have more strength than unicorns and Pegasi and their magic deals with life. She kind of has a headstart on it."

"Yeah well.....most of the songs are started by her." She said, shuffling a hoof across the floor.

Rave nodded. "Yeah, Babs is sorta the same way, although haven't seen her much as you and Sweetie Belle have for Applebloom. But I'm pretty sure she is the same." She commented

"And I sang a song when I saw the ground for the first time," said Fluttershy, trying not to bring up the fact she'd only ended up there because the race had knocked her off a cloud and nearly sent her falling to her death. She didn't hold a grudge, she just didn't want to upset Rainbow.

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, I know. She's fast, I know that much," she said, remembering it. "And she can be pretty scary when she wants to be."

"Again, I said most." She said, before sighing. "Okay, change of subject." Rainbow said.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "Oh, I know. How are your animals doing Fluttershy?" She asked her.

Rave nodded, before heading back, seeing enough. "Yeah...shes very athletic, and I've seen her be scary to the bully we deal with." She said, hoping that when they get back to the room, Babs and Apple Bloom would be done with the Reunion.

"They're doing great, Sweetie," said Fluttershy, smiling. "They're all happy and healthy," she smiled, then looked to Rainbow. "How is Tank doing?"

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, same here...Did she tell you about...her last visit here?" she asked, not wanting to say Babs had been a bully herself for a little bit.

--------

Babs was walking with Apple Bloom towards Carousel Boutique, still humming the rather catchy song they'd gotten through singing. "Dat was pretty fun, cuz, I've never raised a barn before."

Rainbow Smiled. "Oh Tank is doing perfect, he enjoys his little home I made for him, and he flies with me time to time." She said with a smile.

Rave nodded. "Yeah.....she wasn't too proud of what she had done. But I understand it after the story she told." Rave said, glancing sadly to the ground.

----------

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yeah, an' the fact that Applejack allowed you an' Plum to stay on the Farmhouse with us. Y'all said that the others have a place ta' stay?" She asked her.

Fluttershy nodded, giving a smile. She looked back to Sweetie. "So, are you doing well in school?"

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah...we kind of made a mistake like that once..." she said, before explaining the Gabby Gums incident. "...So yeah, we understand how it feels to realize you've been a bully...

----------

"Yeah," Babs replied, giving a smile. "Rave's stayin' with her aunt and Lady Bug's stayin' with her siste'...And thanks, cuz, dats real nice of yah both."

Rave nodded. "That and she had a rough childhood up untill now. The things she has been through, its a wonder sometimes" She said. She didn't really want to say more, feeling as the tragedy with her parents, among other things, are more of a personal type level.

Sweetie Belle Smiled. "Im Doing Great! Since Miss Cheerilee found out about my magic spark, she has been helping me in learning about things like my magical font and stuff." She said with a smile.

------

Apple Bloom shrugged. "Well, what can ah say? We always help family out, no mattah what." She said with a smile

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah, I can guess..." she said. "...So, Rarity sure has a lot of cool clients, doesn't she?"

Fluttershy nodded. "Good," she said. "Can you do any spells yet?"

------

Babs nodded, smiling back. "Yeah, I know, and I'm glad," she replied. "We're almost there, ready tah meet Rave and Ladybug?"

Rave nodded. "Yeah she does." She stated, as they got back in the lobby just in time to hear Fluttershy's question to Sweetie Belle.

Sweetie shook her head. "No, sadly." She said with a frown.

----

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yeah ah ahm!" She said, happy to see new friends.

"I'm sure you sill soon," said Fluttershy, smiling.

Ladybug looked to Sweetie Belle. "I can't do much weather magic yet either. I can fly, but I'm not that good at it..." She then looked to Scootaloo. "Hey Scootaloo. You said Auntie Rainbow took you under your wing? Congrats."

---------

Babs nodded. "Rave's dah unicorn, Ladybug is dah pegasi, they're both nice, though Ladybug gets her feelings hurt easy."

Rave smiled, and took a seat. "Well, I hope Babs and Apple Bloom show up here soon." She said

---

Apple Bloom nodded. "Ah got it." She said with a smile. "Hopefully we will be there any minute." She said, seeing Carousel Boutique in view.

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah!"

Ladybug nodded. "Well, she taught me to fly, I'm sure she will teach you too."

Babs lead the way in. "Hey girls," she called to her friends.

Rave lit up when she saw Babs. "Babs, finally your here!" She said with a smile.

Apple Bloom walked in behind them. "Howdy Y'all." She called.

Rainbow waved at the both of them.

Ladybug fluttered over. "Hello, Applebloom," she said politely.

Scootaloo ran over. "Hey girls!" she said, smiling.

"So, I see yah met my friends, huh?" asked Babs, giving a smile to the others.

Sweetie Belle nodded. "Yes, they are very nice," She said, looking over to them and smiling. "Its really great seeing you got friends so fast Babs." She added.

Apple Bloom nodded. "When ah heard she waz comin' down for the Reunion with her friends, I was really excited!" She exclaimed, before nodding a hello to Ladybug.

Rave nodded. "You weren't the only excited ones." She said with a smile.

Ladybug nodded. "We were all happy to come," she replied. "Well...I was..."

Babs nodded. "So were we...so, what should we do now?"

"We were giving Rave a tour of town," said Scootaloo.

Rave nodded. "I remember most of the place, it's just been a while since I've stated with Vinyl." She said, smiling slightly.

Apple Bloom nodded. "Well, after we show the rest, we should try some group crusadin'. Ah bet we could get our cutie marks twice as fast." She suggested

Sweetie Belle nodded. "Makes sense..." She commented

Babs nodded. "Sure, dats a good idea tah me," she said, smiling.

Ladybug nodded. "Me too."

Fluttershy nodded. "Alright, we could show them to the library. Or is there anywhere else we should show them?"

Rave nodded. "I guess a library sounds cool...." She said, heading for the door.

Apple Bloom nodded. "That's where Twilight lives. I'm pretty sure she would be happy tah see us." She commented

Rainbow shrugged. "I really got nothing to show, yeah...lets head for the Library"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom