• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babs nodded. "Twilight seems like a nice gal, what little I've seen of her."

Ladybug nodded. "Alright, lead the way."

Rave nodded. "You first then." She said with a smile

Apple Bloom followed behind Ladybug, and Rainbow followed as well

"I think Twilight was doing some experiments earlier," said Fluttershy. "I hope they went well."

Rainbow nodded. "Most experiments she does go well anyway." She said with a smirk. "Guess thats why she is the egghead of the group." Rainbow said, using her term of endearment for Twilight.

Rave laughed. "Egghead? That's a funny name" She added with a smile.

"Well, she is really smart," said Ladybug.

Babs nodded. "Dah little I saw of her sure seemed smart, I'll tell yah that much."

OOC: Who should be Twilight?

OOC: I guess you if ya want.

Rainbow nodded. "Yeah, Egghead is what I call her because its true...." She said with a smile. "She does a lot of eggheadsy stuff" She added, hovering slightly off the ground.

Rave nodded understandingly

OOC: Kay, you mind being Spike?

Ladybug nodded. "Well, she is Princess Celestia's personal student...it makes sense she'd be smart."

Babs nodded. "Yeah...gee, I've never even seen dah Princess, I can't imagine what that's like."

OOC: Sure

"Sounds cool, can't wait to meet her." Rave said with a smile.

Rainbow got up the door of the library and knocked, after doing so, she consciously remembered that was one of Twilight's biggest pet peeves...people knocking on the public library doors

A small explosion went off inside and smoke billowed out the window. "Come in..." said a flat voice.

Fluttershy pushed the door open to find Twilight with a comically ask covered face after the chemicals she mixed exploded due to their interruption.

Rainbow Dash walked in, with a highly amused look on her face. "I can see the experiment went well..." She said, before beginning to laugh.

Rave and Apple Bloom walked in with looks of curiosity.

Spike, who was walking around in the kitchen at the time, took one look outside, saw a singed Twilight and ashes around the place, and sighed. "I'll get the broom..." He muttered, before going back in

Twilight blinked, then sighed. "Thanks Spike..." she said, cleaning herself off with her magic. She then saw the foals. "Why hello my little ponies," she said, giving a smile. She then looked to Rave. "Oh, I don't think we've met. I'm Twilight Sparkle."

Rave smiled up to Twilight. "Oh, I'm Rave Beats. Vinyl Scratch is my Aunt" She told her.

Apple Bloom stepped forward. "Her, Ladybug, and Babs Seed came down from Manehatten. They are tha new Cutie Mark Crusaders we told you about." She said with a smile.

Twilight smiled. "It's good to meet you, Rave, and good to see you two again," she said, glad to see Babs had made friends. "I got the friendship letter you three sent, I even sent it to Princess Celestia."

Apple Bloom widened her eyes. "Y'all sent a letter to Princess Celestia?" She asked.

Rave nodded. "Yeah, it was Ladybug's idea that we do it every time we learned a lesson on friendship" She explained. "We all agreed and sent one." She added.

Spike came walking out with a broom and dust pan. He began to pick up the dust around the library. Rave noticed the dragon and quirked a brow.

"Well, we've done it before..." said Scootaloo, thinking about it. "Remember the Cutie Pox thing?"

Twilight noticed Rave's look. "This is Spike, he's my assistant," she said, smiling proudly to Spike. "I hatched him as my entrance exam to Celestia's school for gifted unicorns."

Apple Bloom nodded. "Oh yah, Thats right." She said.

Rave nodded. "I remember hearing about him...but seeing a dragon is more than just hearing about one." She said. Spike turned and waved at her, before going back to work.

Twilight nodded. "He's a great assistant," she said, smiling to Spike, then looked to the fillies. "I'm sure Celestia loves getting letters from you, and all her subjects that send them."

All the fillies nodded with smiles on their faces. Rave spoke up. "I would bet, being a princess is probably really busy and doesn't get to hear much of the lives of us normal ponies." She said.

Rainbow Dash chuckled. "I wouldn't call us normal kiddo." She mused aloud.

Twilight chucled. "Well we just saved the world...three times...and you can do the impossible Sonic Rainboom..."

"Oh! Rainbow Dash! Think you could show us that?!" asked Scootaloo. "You can do it at will now, right?"

"Heh yeah." Rainbow Dash said, before turning to Scootaloo. "Of course I can do it on will. And don't you worry, I will include my awesome moves on the tour." She said to her with a smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom