• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yay!" called Ladybug.

Babs chuckled, noting Fluttershy and Ladybug were rather similar, but there were differences too. "So...what exactly is a Sonic Rainboom again? No offense, just I don't know much about it."

"A Sonic Rainboom was a legendary move that hasn't been seen for a long time. But then when I was a filly, I made history by doing a Sonic Rainboom, which is caused when I go so fast, I break the sound and light barrier one after another, going from speeds of Mach 5 to Mach 10, in like half a second." She said, before noticing mostly everyone was staring at her as to how she known this. "...Twilight told me the speed part." She said, blushing.

Rave was amazed beyond belief.

Fluttershy chuckled. "Well...she was fascinated by it..."

"I've never seen one," said Scootaloo. "But I really want to!"

Babs nodded. "Sounds awesome, maybe Applejack would let yah do one for dah family before dey go."

Rainbow Dash nodded. "Yeah...Maybe" She said with a smile.

Rave nodded with Scootaloo. "I definatley want to see one. Can't wait!" She exclaimed.

Apple Bloom nodded as well. "Yeah! Ahn I bet tha family would enjoy seeing a Sonic Rainboom before their long trip back to their homes." She added,

Scootaloo nodded. "Yeah! Lets go see!"

Babs nodded. "Yeah, I think it'd be a nice way tah close things," she remarked. After everything else, it could use another event EVERYPONY enjoyed.

Apple Bloom turned to the door. "Then ah guess we better get goin, so we can ask if its alright with mah big sis." She said.

Rave nodded, doing the same. "Yeah, besides, I have yet to see Sweet Apple Acres. I think that and a Sonic Rainboom will be a good conclusion to the tour."

OOC: Should I be Applejack?

Babs nodded. "I think cousin AJ will be alright with it, she did want it to be memorable."

OOC: Yeah probs

Apple Bloom walked to Sweet Apple Acres, with Rave, Sweetie Belle, and Rainbow Dash in tow.

Applejack was helping the other Apples pack up when she saw Apple Bloom and the others starting over. "Howdie, Ah didn't expect yah back that quick," she said, giving a smile.

"Hi Applejack!" Ladybug called.

Applejack smiled. "Hey Ladybug, good tah see yah," she said, rubbing the filly's mane a little.

She then smiled to her friends. "Thanks fer helpin' with settin' things up, even if it didn't turn out exactly as Ah planned."

Rainbow Dash smiled. "Ah it was nothing. Being honorary family members, we felt the need to help out in anyway as we could." She said.

"Ahn don't worry sis, I have an idea that would be perfect for an ending of the reunion, It should make it very memorable as it has never been done before!" Apple Bloom said to Applejack. "Well at one of our Reunions that is..." She added

Rave and Sweetie Belle stood next to each other, as Rave looked around the farm in curiosity.

Applejack rubbed the back of her head. "Well...Ah'll give a listen, my other attempts tah make it memorable didn't quite go accordin' to plan. We still had a good reunion in the end though. What's the idea?"

"Well, tha subject of the Sonic Rainboom came up, and tha idea came up to have Rainbow over here do tha Sonic Rainboom while our relatives are leavin'" She said with a smile. "And since we all wanna see a Rainboom, we thought that this might be a good place tah do it" She added.

Rainbow stepped forward. "I know you told me to stop practicing over your field when I was trying to do the Rainboom in the first place, on account of me running into your trees and stuff, but since I can do it on command, im certain I won't mess up this time." She said, rubbing the back of her head.

Applejack gave it some thought. "Well, Ah can't say that wouldn't be amazin', but let meh check with the family first," the farm pony said, walking over and seeing if they'd be alright with it. "Ok, they're fine with it," she replied, looking to Rainbow. "Where yah gonna do it so they know where tah look?"

Rainbow tapped her chin. "I guess at the entrance of Sweet Apple Acres. That way they see it as they are leaving. Think of it as, a 'goodbye Ponyville' kind of thing." She said with a smirk.

Apple Bloom nodded. "The exit would work...It's got a good view of tah place as well." She said.

Applejack nodded and relayed the message to the rest of the Apples. "Alright, we're ready when you are!"

Babs lead the group over to the new barn where the exit was plain in sight.

"This is going to be so awesome!" Scootaloo exclaimed, absolutely ecstatic.

Ladybug nodded. "It'll be really cool," she said, turning to look where the Rainboom would occur.

Rave stood next to Ladybug and Babs. "Bet ya what we do while down here would probably never happen in Manehatten" She said, watching for the Rainboom.

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom followed suit, ready to see it.

Rainbow Dash saltuted and hovered up. "It will be just like the Wedding, but alot more better and cooler." She said, before taking off to the back of the farm. Rainbow waited untill she saw the dust cloud, signaling the movement of the family. Smirking, she took off at full speed for the exit, the cone already forming around her body. She grit her teeth as she push foward, fighting the barrier as much as she could. Just before she hit the exit, she angled herself upwards as she felt her body slip through the barrier and began to propel forward...

Boom. That what all Rainbow had thought as she shot forward, a Rainbow trail behind her, and a massive Rainboom surrounding the sky, big enough that all of Ponyville and then some would have seen it.

Rave just stood there, eyes wide in wonder.

Bab's and Ladybug's reactions were nigh identical to Rav's as they looked up at the Sonic Rainboom in awe.

Scootaloo, however, was ecstatic to finally see her mentor's famous Sonic Rainboom in action. She'd unfortunately missed it at the wedding, it was amazing!

Rainbow Dash cheered as she looked behind her. She absolutely loved the feeling of speed. She came around for a pass, and flew over the waving relatives. She smiled, happy they liked it.

Sweetie Belle smiled. "And that my friends is the Sonic Rainboom." She stated, happily watching.

Suddenly, Plum Seed came running up to the group, before stopping next to them, seeing the Rainboom. "Well, at first I was going to ask what was going on...but I think I see it now." She said, smiling at the sky.

Scootaloo was going into fangirl overdrive, gushing about what she just saw.

Babs shook off her shock and looked to Plum. "Yeah, pretty cool, ain't it?" she asked, smiling up at the sky. "Dat is impressive, dat's for sure."

Applejack waved goodbye to the relatives. "That was a mighty fine idea yah had tah close the reunion like that."

Apple Bloom smiled. "Thanks sis, but we wouldn't have had it ifn' weren't for Babs ahn her friends." She said, motioning to them. "They mostly came up with the idea. We just agreed and followed through." She added.

Rave shook herself out the trance and smiled at the mention of her and her friends. "And I'm pretty sure we thank you. We wouldn't have been down here if you hadn't had made friends with Babs, and had her find us to make the Manehatten branch." She said to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom