• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Cutie Mark Crusaders Manehatten Branch * Me and Miles Power!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applejack chuckled. "Well, yah had a good idea all around," she said, looking up to Rainbow. "Mighty impressive, Rainbow Dash. No wonder you graduated top of yer class at the Wonderbolt Academy," she replied, knowing that didn't make her a Wonderbolt yet, but that it meant a lot to her.

Rainbow flew over and beamed. "Of course I graduated Top of the Class. I am a grade a Wonderbolt. Surprised when they didn't ask me to be one right then and there." She said, allowing her boastful side to show greatly.

Applejack chuckled. "Well Ah'm sure you'll become one someday, sugar cube, and Ah will say, Ah'm real proud of yah for puttin' your morals first in all of that..." she said, truly proud of her close friend. Rainbow had been willing to give up her life's dream to do the right thing, why wouldn't she be proud?

Rainbow just kicked at the ground, her cheeks turning light pink.

"Well, I think we are going to be here for around a week. I say we get some Crusading in, since all of us are here." Rave suggested to the other crusaders.

"Yeah!" said Scootaloo. "But we're not trying water sking for a bit, but you should be there for that..."

Ladybug gave it some thought. "Um...maybe we could try helping Fluttershy with her animals?"

"We already tried that," said Scootaloo.

"Not exactly," Fluttershy said, timidly. "You kind of just zipped around scaring them...I could show you how you're supposed to take care of them if you want me too."

Rave shrugged. "Well, guess we could give it a shot." She said.

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yeah...Cutie Mark Crusaders Animal Helpers." She asked.

Babs nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Fluttershy then covered her ears as the fillies inhaled.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADER ANIMAL HELPERS!!! YAY!"

OOC: Six fillies are louder than three lol.

Plum opened her ears again. "Well, you three know where I will be at. Fluttershy, do take care of them. I don't think I would hear the end of it if something happened." She said to her.

Rave smiled. "Don't worry Miss Seed, we will be responsible." She said with a smile.

"Don't worry, my animals would never harm a foal," said Fluttershy, smiling. "They're all very gentle."

Plum Seed nodded, smiling. "Just be careful nontheless." She said with a smile.

Apple Bloom nodded. "Don't you worry none Cousin Plum, you got Me ahn' Babs with 'em, that's more than enough family." She said with a smile.

Fluttershy smiled. "Alright, little ponies, come on," she said softly, leading the way towards her cottage.

Babs looked to Applebloom as they followed the shy Pegasus. "Uh, ain't dat Everfree Forest dat way?"

Apple Bloom nodded. "Yah, but that's where she lives. She has a cottage right near the edge of the Everfree. It's ahn ideal spot for her raisin' animals and takin' care of 'em." She said.

OOC: Late post, School work n all....ugh

Babs nodded slowly. "Ah, ok...I think I get it..." she said, still a little nervous.

"Don't worry," said Fluttershy. "The animals in Everfree rarely leave it, we'll be perfectly safe so long as we don't go in."

Rave nodded. "Uhm....Okay...." She said, hearing alot about the Everfree since it runs all the way up to Manehatten. It was a big forest, full of Celestia Knows What kind of creatures.

Apple Bloom smiled. She enjoyed being over at Fluttershy's, because she was an awesome pony in her eyes.

Fluttershy smiled to the fillies. "So, Rave, do you have a favorite animal?"

Rave thought about it. "Well, I don't really have a favorite right now....I like all kinds of animals..." She said with a smile, looking around.

"I understand," said Fluttershy, smiling. "Animals are all so wonderful, I don't have a favorite either," she replied, leading them towards her cottage. "I have lots of animals here, they're all my friends and I love them all."

Ladybug nodded. "I have helped her some, but not much, I don't get to visit as often as I'd like to."

Rave nodded, looking around the house. She had a slight smile, seeing how all the Animals attracted to Fluttershy.

Rainbow did a slight flip in the air. "Well, this is the place I got tank from. Fluttershy's over-enthusiasm brought me here, although I did most of the flying...heh." She said

Fluttershy looked timid at Rainbow's statement. "Um...sorry...I'm just enthusiastic about animals..." she mentioned, looking to her animals. "Oh, Rave, Babs, this is Angel, Angel, this is Rave and Babs," she said, introducing her bunny.

Rave looked to the bunny and smiled. "Hello Angel..." She said, nodding to the bunny.

Rainbow chuckled. "Think nothing of it Flutters, I was only teasin'" She said, before looking to Angel. Rainbow didn't really bother saying hi, since she has had her own experiences with Angel.

OOC: So sorry for dissapearin, been real busy with School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom