• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

TEEN: Cyrus Falks: Ace Attorney (An Interactive Fanfic) (Back in Buisness)

C
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Cyrus Falks is a fresh out of law school sttorney with nigh endless optimism. He's prepared to fight for what's right and defend his clients. But things are going on behind the scenes and it seems like his mysterious mentor is the one pulling the strings. Could his knowledge of old case files really be that important? This is an interactive fanfic that requires reader (or as I like to call you, player) input.

BackSet

You Could Use Some Imagination
Reaction score

Rated Teen for blood and mild violence (it is about murder, after all).

Cyrus Falks is a fresh out of law school sttorney with nigh endless optimism. He's prepared to fight for what's right and defend his clients. But things are going on behind the scenes and it seems like his mysterious mentor is the one pulling the strings. Could his knowledge of old case files really be that important? This is an interactive fanfic that requires reader (or as I like to call you, player) input.

Note: all preexisting characters use their preexisting animations unless I give them special animations.

Cyrus

Normal: Phoenix's normal.
Desk Bang: Slams desk with one fist.
Pointing: Regular lawyer pointing.
Disheartened: Hand covering mouth and sweating with a disheartened look in his eyes.
Confident: One arm across his chest with his other elbow resting on it. He's resting his chin on his other arm and smirking.
Thinking: Tapping his finger to his chin.
Damaged: Slaps his forehead with his hand. His hand slides down his face to his mouth.

Sheena

Pleased: Ears straight up. Wide smile.
Sad/tired: Ears down and to the sides. Head hanging.
Angry: Ears down and too the back. Fists up. Angry face.

Kennard

Normal: Spinning football on left hand pointer finger.
Football Roll: Rolls a football from one arm to another and throws it back into his left hand.
Damaged: Football roll but the ball hits him in the head.
Thinking: Holding ball at his side and looking to the right.

This is an interactive fanfic that requires player input. I like the story I've come up with so please help me out here by joining in and helping out.

Case List:

Case 1: Turnabout Exes

Ace Attorney and all related concepts and characters are copyright of Capcom, 2001-whenever. All art is copyright of Capcom (Cyrus is concept art for Phoenix), 2002-whenever. Cyrus Falks and all other original characters made up for this fic are cooyright of Me, 2019-whenever.

Last edited:

Trial: Day 1

June 17, 9:03 AM
District Court, Defendant Lobby no. 1

(Music: Courtroom Lounge - Neverending Overture)
Cyrus: Yaaaaawwwwwn
Cyrus: (Ugh. Why do they have to hold these trials so early in the morning?)
slam
???: Good morning!
Cyrus: Gah!
Cyrus: Who are you!
Maggey: [Salute] Maggey Byrde, legal counsel, at your service, sir!
Cyrus: So you’re the co-counsel my boss sent? Are you even qualified?
Maggey: [Angry] What sort of question is that!? Of course I’m qualified, sir!
Cyrus: Sorry, sorry. My name’s Cyrus Falks. Nice to meet you.
Maggey: [Salute] Nice to meet you too, Mr. Falks.
Cyrus: Say, have you seen our client?
Maggey: [Thinking. Arms Crossed, looking off to the side.] Hmm… I think I saw her outside…
Slam
(A brown haired girl wearing a yellow dress and a pair of orange costume ears appears)
???: [Tired] Sorry I’m late!
Cyrus: Gah! (Doesn’t anybody enter quietly around here?)
Cyrus: ahem Er… good morning, Sheena.
Sheena: [pleased] Good morning!
Sheena: So, do you have a plan?
Cyrus: I do. I looked over the evidence several times last night and I think I can get you off the hook.
Sheena: [Pleased] Great! I can’t wait!
Sheena: [Sad] It’s a shame about James, though.
Cyrus: Don’t worry. Everything will be fine.
Bailiff: The trial is about to start. Would the defendant and their defense please proceed to the courtroom.
Fade to black
Cyrus: My name is Cyrus Falks, I’m a defense attorney.
Cyrus: My first client is a girl named Sheena Vixen. She’s been accused of killing her ex-boyfriend. I haven’t known her for too long, but I’m sure she didn’t do it.
Cyrus: It’s my job to get her off the hook. So that’s what I’m going to do.

Fade In

June 17, 9:13 AM
District Court, Courtroom no. 1

COURT RECORD
Attorney’s Badge:
Proof of my profession. How would anyone know I’m an attorney without it.
James’ Autopsy Report: On June 1st between 12:00 PM and 1:00 AM the victim was hit once with a blunt object and then stabbed once in the chest. Victim died ten minutes after being stabbed.
Kitchen Knife: The murder weapon. A standard issue kitchen knife. Bears the defendant’s fingerprints.
Crime Scene Photo: A photo showing the scene of the crime. Press the check button for details.
Important Features of Photo:
James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
Spray Paint can with blotch on it hidden off to side
A tarp
A small vague shape painted on the wall sticking out from behind the tarp

PROFILES
Cyrus Falks (Age 24): Me. I’m still new to this Attorney thing, but I’m sure I can do it.
Maggey Byrde (Age 31): My Legal Counsel. Assigned to me by my boss.
Sheena Vixen (Age 19): The defendant in this case. A sweet girl with a passion for cosplaying.
James Hamm (Age 20): The victim in this case. Was dating the defendant until a few weeks ago.

Courtroom Chattering
Gavel Slam

(Music: Court Begins 2016)
Judge: Court is now in session for the trial of Sheena Vixen.
Judge: Is the defense ready?
Cyrus: [Desk Slam] The Defense is absolutely ready, Your Honor!
Judge: My, I don’t think I’ve ever seen such enthusiasm from a new attorney.
Cyrus: [Abashed] Well, it’s my first day in court and that's pretty exciting, you know.
Judge: Ah yes, it is quite exciting. I myself was very excited when I first started as a judge.
Judge: Now, is the prosecution ready.
Payne: The prosecution is ready your honor.
Judge: Excellent. Let’s get started, then.
Judge: Prosecutor Payne, your opening statement please.
Payne: Yes, your honor.
Payne: The defendant in this case is a young girl named Sheena Vixen.
Payne: She has been accused of killing her ex-boyfriend, James Hamm by first hitting him with a blunt object and then stabbing him with a knife.
Payne: [Confident] Now I, the great Winston Payne, will prove her guilt.
Cyrus: [Disheartened] (The great who?)
Payne: The Prosecution now calls its witness, a college student who happened to be walking by at the time of the murder.

Fade out
Fade in

(A young man in a red university jacket spinning a football on his finger is on the witness stand.)
Payne: Witness, please state your name and profession.
???: Are you saying you don’t know who I am?
Kennard: [Football Arm Roll] I’m Kaiden Kennard, best player in College Football history and the man who will lead the Vine University Green Sox to victory! Go Green Sox!
Payne: [Sweating]
Cyrus: [Disheartened] (Green Sox? Isn’t this a football team?)
Payne: [Sweating] Er… ahem [Normal] Witness, please testify about what you saw.
Kennard: [Finger guns] No problem.

WITNESS TESTIMONY
(Music: Cross Examination 2004 - Moderato)
---What I Saw---

1. So I was walking around Ivy U’s campus when I passed by the Dining Hall.​
  2. Suddenly, I heard a crash inside and I turned to look through the window.​
  3. When I looked inside I saw plates strewn everywhere as well as James and a girl with fox ears.​
  4. Before I could react I saw the girl with fox ears pull out a knife and run at James.​
  5. She stabbed him, killing him in one blow.​
  6. I don’t know what happened after that because I ran to tell someone what I saw.​
Judge: Hmm… well that certainly seems like conclusive testimony.
Judge: Defense, you may begin your Cross-Examination.
Cyrus: Yes, your honor.
Cyrus: Alright, Maggey. Can I ask a favor?
Maggey: Yes, sir?
Cyrus: I’m pretty sure I know what I’m doing, but would you mind giving me a refresher on how to Cross-Examine someone?
Maggey: Of course, Mr. Falks.
Maggey: All you need to do is find a contradiction between the testimony and the evidence and present it.
Cyrus: Right, I can do that. No problem..
Maggey: Don’t forget, sir. If you can’t find a contradiction in the testimony you can also press the witness’ statements to draw more information out of them.
Cyrus: Awesome. Thanks, Maggey.
Maggey: You’re welcome. Go get him, sir!

CROSS-EXAMINATION
(Music: Cross Examination 2004 - Moderato)
---What I Saw---

1. So I was walking around Ivy U’s campus when I passed by the Dining Hall.
  2. Suddenly, I heard a crash inside and I turned to look through the window.
  3. When I looked inside I saw plates strewn everywhere as well as James and a girl with fox ears.
  4. Before I could react I saw the girl with fox ears pull out a knife and run at James.
  5. She stabbed him, killing him in one blow.
  6. I don’t know what happened after that because I ran to tell someone what I saw.
COURT RECORD
Attorney’s Badge:
James’ Autopsy Report: On June 1st between 12:00 PM and 1:00 AM the victim was hit once with a blunt object and then stabbed once in the chest. Victim died ten minutes after being stabbed.
Kitchen Knife: The murder weapon. A standard issue kitchen knife. Bears the defendant’s fingerprints.
Crime Scene Photo: A photo showing the scene of the crime. Press the check button for details.
James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
Spray Paint can with blotch on it lying off to side
A tarp

PROFILES
Cyrus Falks (Age 24):
Me. I’m still new to this Attorney thing, but I’m sure I can do it.
Sheena Vixen (Age 19): The defendant in this case. A sweet girl with a passion for cosplaying.
James Hamm (Age 20): The victim in this case. Was dating the defendant until a few weeks ago.
Winston Payne (Age 63): A rather smug prosecutor. He calls himself the “Rookie Killer.” Never heard of him.
Kaiden Kennard (Age 20): The star football player at Vine U. Apparently witnessed the murder.

[Readers may ask to Press a part, read the Recap (the text that comes after the last part before looping back to the first), or they can Present evidence/profiles. Generally speaking, only the first response will be acknowledged, unless it is an incorrect Objection/presentation of evidence, or if there are multiple presses in a row.]

WITNESS TESTIMONY

---Author's Note---
Alright baby! We're back! I've finally finished most of the rewrite and I'm raring to go! Time to get some legal action!

Last edited:
It's back! I'm loving that boxart, nice touch with the bulbagarden logo!

Present James's autopsy report on statement 5

latest

Cyrus: [Desk Slam] …
Judge: Mr. Falks? Did you have an objection?
Cyrus: [Normal] Huh? Oh, sorry your honor. I was just distracted.
Cyrus: Ahem [Points] Kaiden Kennard, you’re wrong!
Kennard: I am?
Cyrus: Yes you are!
Cyrus: [Paper Tap] You say you saw the defendant only stab the victim. But that’s not possible because according to the autopsy report…
Cyrus: [Point] The victim was first hit with a blunt object!
(The Heart of Attorney 20XX)
Kennard: [Damage] Gack!
latest

Payne: The witness probably just missed it! That’s all!
latest

Cyrus: [Pointing] But wouldn’t the victim be on the ground then, instead of standing up, like the witness said!
latest

Payne: That’s baseless assumptions! Just because he was hit doesn’t mean he would be on the ground!
Cyrus: [Damaged] Ack!
Cyrus: [Disheartened] Well… maybe he…
Kennard: Oh! I just remembered!
(Music Stops)
Cyrus: [Disheartened] Just remembered what?
Kennard: That crash I heard. It must have been when James was hit over the head!
Payne: Nyeh heh heh. Just like I said. Baseless assumptions.
Payne: Witness, please testify about the crash you heard.
Kennard: You got it.

WITNESS TESTIMONY
(Cross-Examination 2004 - Moderato)
---The Crash---

1. Like I said earlier, I was walking by the Dining Hall when I heard a crash.​
  2. Now that I think about it, James did seem pretty woozy, like he’d been hit.​
  3. I think I might know what hit him, but I’m not sure.​
Cyrus: [Disheartened] That… didn’t really give me anything to work with.
Maggey: [Determined] Don’t worry, sir. Remember, you can also press the witness to draw information put of them.
Cyrus: [Thinking] (Oh yeah, I forgot about that.)
Judge: The defense may begin their Cross-Examination.

CROSS-EXAMINATION
(Cross Examination 2004 - Moderato)
---The Crash---

1. Like I said earlier, I was walking by the Dining Hall when I heard a crash.
  2. Now that I think about it, James did seem pretty woozy, like he’d been hit.
  3. I think I might know what hit him, but I’m not sure.
COURT RECORD
Attorney’s Badge
: Proof of my profession. How would anyone know I’m an attorney without it.
James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
A tarp

PROFILES
Cyrus Falks (Age 24)
: Me. I’m still new to this Attorney thing, but I’m sure I can do it.
Winston Payne (Age 63): A rather smug prosecutor. He calls himself the “Rookie Killer.” Never heard of him.
Kaiden Kennard (Age 20): The star football player at Vine U. Apparently witnessed the murder.

[Readers may ask to Press a part, read the Recap (the text that comes after the last part before looping back to the first), or they can Present evidence/profiles. Generally speaking, only the first response will be acknowledged, unless it is an incorrect Objection/presentation of evidence, or if there are multiple presses in a row.]

Last edited:
But of course.

------
latest

Cyrus: [Pointing] You can’t just say that and leave us hanging.
Cyrus: You have to tell us what you think it was!
Kennard: [Thinking] Well… I think it might have been a plate.
Cyrus: [Thinking] A plate?
Kennard: Yeah. I mean, there were all those plates around the dining hall.
Judge: Mr. Falks, would you like this statement added to the witness’ testimony?

{Yes}
{No}

Cyrus: Yes I would, your honor.

4. It was probably one of the plates in the dining hall.

latest

Cyrus: You're absolutely sure!
Kennard: Yeah. I mean, there's not much else it could be.
Kennard: [Football Roll] It's just simple logic.
Cyrus: [Disheartened] That does seem pretty logical.

⟲RECAP⟳

Cyrus: [Disheartened] Dammit. I'm not gonna make any headway with this testimony.
Maggey: [Determined] Don't say that, sir!
Cyrus: But... his logic makes perfect sense.
Maggey: [Determined] Just because his logic makes sense doesn't mean he's right.
Maggey: All we have to do is find something else he could have been hit with.
Cyrus: Of course. I just need to look through the evidence and find something that refuts his logic.

4. It was probably one of the plates in the dining hall.

latest

Cyrus: Mr. Kennard, are you absolutely certain that the victim was hit with a plate?
Kennard: [Shrug] Yeah. I mean, what else could he have been hit with?
Cyrus: I can think of something.
Kennard: You… can?
Cyrus: [Nod] Yes, I can.
Cyrus: [Paper tap] Please take a look at this.
Judge: The crime scene photo?
Cyrus: Yes. Look closely and you’ll see an object that shouldn’t be there.
Judge: I don’t see anything. Mr. Falks, could you point out this object to the court.
Cyrus: Yes. your honor.

(Logic and Trick)

Point the object out to the Judge.

James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
Spray Paint can with a red blotch on it lying off to side
A tarp
A small vague shape painted on the wall sticking out from behind the tarp.

-----
WITNESS TESTIMONY

---Author's Note---

Since I'm eager to move on with the story I've decided to just post the next part.​

latest

Cyrus: Take a look at this.
Judge: This is… what is this? Some kind of special perfume sprayer?
Cyrus: [Disheartened] (Perfume sprayer? Really?)
Cyrus: [Shakes Head] No your honor. That is not a perfume sprayer.
Cyrus: It is actually a spray paint can.
Cyrus: And you’ll notice that it has a red blotch on it.
Cyrus: Red… [Point] like blood!
(The Heart of Attorney 20XX)
Kennard: [Damaged] Ack!
Cyrus: It is the belief of the defense that this is the blunt object the victim was hit with!
latest

Payne: [Confident] So what if the paint can is the object. It doesn’t change the fact that the defendant killed the victim.
latest

Cyrus: [Confident] I beg to differ, Mr. Payne!
Payne: [Sweating] What!
Maggey: [Determined] Mr. Falks, are you sure you know what you’re doing?
Cyrus: Of course. After all, a great lawyer once said that you should-
Maggey: “Turn your thinking around.” Of course.
Maggey: Don’t think who used the spray can to hit the victim-
Cyrus: Focus on why the spray can was there in the first place.
Judge: If the defense is done finishing each other's sentences could you please explain why this face changes the case?
Cyrus: [Confident] Gladly, Your Honor.
Cyrus: The answer once again lies within the crime scene photo.

Point out the answer in the crime scene photo.

James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
Spray Paint can with a red blotch on it lying off to side
A tarp
A small vague shape painted on the wall sticking out from behind the tarp.

latest

Cyrus: Something’s been bothering me about this photo ever since I received it. And I think I finally just figured it out!
Cyrus: Take a look near this tarp. Notice the shape on the wall sticking out from behind it.
Cyrus: [Confident] This shape was clearly painted on using the spray paint can!
Cyrus: So if we uncover the full shape we might be able to figure out who used the spray can!
Cyrus: [Point] The defense request that someone head over to the crime scene and uncover the shape!

Gavel Slam
(Music Stops)
Judge: Very well. Mr. Payne, have someone sent over right away.
Payne: [Sweating] Yes, your honor.
Judge: The court will now take a ten minute recess.

Gavel Slam

June 17, 9:53 AM

Sheena: [Pleased] Wow! Who knew a paint can could turn this whole thing around.
Cyrus: Yeah. Once whatever’s under that tarp is revealed, we’ll win this no problem.
Cyrus: Well actually… there is one problem.
Sheena: [Sad] There is?
Cyrus: How did your fingerprints get on the murder weapon?
Maggey: [Thinking] That’s a good point.
Sheena: [Thinking] Well…
Sheena: I volunteer in the kitchen sometimes. Maybe that’s when they got on it.
Cyrus: That sounds plausible.
Bailiff: Court will now resume. Will the defense please proceed to the courtroom.

June 17, 10:03 AM
District Court, Courtroom no. 1

Courtroom Chatter
Gavel Slam

Judge: Court is now back in session for the trial of Sheena Vixen.
Judge: Mr. Payne, what did the police uncover?
Payne: [Sweating] Here is a picture of what the police found.

(A picture is shown to the court. It’s the Vine U logo.)

Judge: Whaaaaat!
Judge: Why, that’s the same symbol that’s on the witness’ jacket!
Kennard: [Damaged] Ack!
Cyrus: [Confident] (I knew it! Now to nail this case shut!)
Cyrus: The meaning of this is clear!
Cyrus: [Pointing] The true murderer was none other than Kaiden Kennard!
(Pursuit - 20XX)
Payne: [Damaged] WHAAAAAAAAT!!!
Cyrus: Tell the truth, Mr. Kennard, you murdered James Hamm!
Kennard: [Disheartened]
Kennard: [Normal] Ha.
(Music Stops)
Kennard: Ha ha ha ha ha.
Kennard: Fine, I’ll confess to my crimes.
Kennard: I tagged the Vine U logo in the dining hall.
Kennard: But I didn’t kill him, and you can’t prove I did.
Kennard: Now, if it pleases your honor, I’d like to testify.
Judge: Er… yes, of course, that’s fine.

WITNESS TESTIMONY
(Cross Examination Allegro - 2007)
---I Didn’t Kill Him---

1. Fine, I admit it, I spray painted the logo in the dining hall.​
  2. But I didn’t kill James.​
  3. The Fox Eared Girl. She must have found my spray paint can.​
  4. Besides, I was only there for a couple of minutes.​
  5. How could I possibly have commited murder in that time.​
Cyrus: [Disheartened] (There’s… there’s nothing to work with here.)
Maggey: Don’t worry Mr. Falks. This just means you need to press him a bit.
Cyrus: Right. Thank’s Maggey.
Judge: The defense may begin it’s Cross-Examination.

CROSS-EXAMINATION
(Cross Examination Allegro - 2007)
---I Didn’t Kill Him---

1. Fine, I admit it, I spray painted the logo in the dining hall.
  2. But I didn’t kill James.
  3. The Fox Eared Girl. She must have found my spray paint can.
  4. Besides, I was only there for a couple of minutes.
  5. How could I possibly have commited murder in that time.
COURT RECORD
Attorney’s Badge:
James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
A tarp

PROFILES
Cyrus Falks (Age 24): Me. I’m still new to this Attorney thing, but I’m sure I can do it.

Last edited:
latest

Cyrus: [Pointing] How long would you say you were there?
Kennard: [Thinking] I’d say about… Ten-Eleven minutes. Maybe more.
Cyrus: And what time was this?
Kennard: I’d say somewhere between 12:00 and 12:30
(Music stops)
Payne: [Sweating] …
Judge: …
Maggey: [Determined] …
Cyrus: [Normal] …
Courtroom: …
Kennard: Hey, what’s with the silence? Is everyone finally satisfied that I’m not the killer?
Cyrus: [Shakes head] Well, I am satisfied.
Cyrus: [Confident] But not for the reason you think.
Cyrus: [Desk Slam] Kaiden Kennard!
Cyrus: [Pointing] You’ve made a fatal mistake!
Kennard: [Damaged] Whaaaat!
Kennard: [Sweating] What do you mean? What mistake?
Cyrus: [Confident] I’ll show you.
Cyrus: This demonstrates the mistake you made.

COURT RECORD
Attorney’s Badge:
James’ Dead Body
Scattered Plates
Knife in James’ Body
A tarp

latest

Kennard: [Sweating] What’s that?
Cyrus: [Paper Tap] The victim’s autopsy report.
Cyrus: Take a close look at the time of death.
Cyrus: It says the victim was killed between 12PM and 1AM…
Cyrus: [Pointing] Placing your tagging within the same time frame as the murder!
(Telling the Truth - 20XX)
Kennard: [Damaged] Gahk!
Kennard: [Sweating] But what about the knife! It has her fingerprints on it, doesn’t it?
Cyrus: [Shaking Head] That’s true. But that’s not from the murder.
Cyrus: [Desk Slam] My client often volunteers in the kitchen. That’s when the fingerprints got on the knife!
Cyrus: Don’t believe me, I’m sure some students can confirm her story!
(Music Stops)
Kennard: [Sweating] Dammit.
Kennard: It’s all… his fault…
Kennard: He just had to walk in on me… make me panic…
Kennard: My bitter rival is dead. And it’s all his own fault!
Kennard: It’s not my faaaauuullllllltttt!!!
(Kennard throws the football at the ground. It bounces off the ground and up into his face, knocking him down.)

Fade out
Fade in

(Court Begins 2016)
Judge: Mr. Payne, what has become of the witness?
Payne: [Sweating] He is resting in the infirmary, your honor. Once he regains consciousness he will be arrested immediately.
Judge: Alright, then. It is time for the verdict.
Judge: I hereby declare the defendant, Sheena Vixen,

NOT GUILTY

Payne: [Damaged] How could I lose to a rookie again!
Judge: Court is now adjourned.

June 17, 10:32 AM
(Victory 2016)
Sheena: [Pleased] You did it! You proved me not guilty! I knew I made the right choice by choosing you as my lawyer!
Cyrus: Heh. You know, I’ve been wondering, why did you choose me to be your lawyer?
Sheena: Well, while I was in the detention center, one of the officers suggested you to me.
Cyrus: One of the officers? But I don’t know any police officers?
Maggey: [Angry] Don’t look at me, sir! I didn’t even know I was going to be assigned to you until just before the trial!
Sheena: [Pleased] I suppose it doesn’t really matter anyway. What does matter is that I’m not going to jail for the rest of my life!
Cyrus: Right! Everything is a-okay!
Sheena: Say, would you two like to come to the renfaire with me next week?
Sheena: You know, since I can’t really pay you all that much.
Maggey: I’m game!
Cyrus: Uh… yeah, sure.
Cyrus: (Though I would have appreciated being paid as well.)
Fade to Black
Cyrus: And thus ended my first trial.
Cyrus: I had defended my client and found the real culprit!
Cyrus: Things were looking up and everything was going to be just fine.
Cyrus: At least, that’s what I thought at the time.
Cyrus: It turns out that Maggey Byrde had a well earned nickname.

Turnabout Exes
END

-----
WITNESS TESTIMONY

---Author's Note---
Thus ends the first case of Cyrus Falks: Ace Attorney. I'm working on the second case now but I won't start it until I have at least part of the investigation done. Hope it'll be better than this one.

Big thanks to @Tood for participating.

Last edited:
{Examine}
{Move}
{Talk}
{Present}

{Fanfic Progress}

Fanfic Progress

Okay, so, this may take longer than expected. I thought the investigation section would be easy but it's actually much harder than the trial section. There's a lot of easter eggs and moving around I have to work out (I hope you find the easter eggs. All you've gotta do is examine your environment or present to people.)

So, stick around I promise I'll complete it.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom