• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

D/P cast REVEALED?

Game Developer
Reaction score
New Pokémon in the lower left of the right page.

Reaction score
Can May get her own spinoff show now?

May, Max, Brock and Drew in Johto FTW!

Reaction score
I'm not surprised Ash went with the turtle. Maybe a little upset because we won't have double monkey battles, but new guy can have still make me happy by having it in a fight against Aipom.

Ash's outfit is still all over the place. It's like a clothing store exploded on the gang.

Reaction score
Can anyone make the pic bigger to focus on the new guy I can barely see him. So does this mean everyone but Ash is leaving? I'm gonna miss May A LOT but this cast looks cool hope its final.

Reaction score
Hopefully May gets her own mini-series in Johto. Damn, I sound like such a hypocrite now. :p

北風
Reaction score
This makes Sui sad. :( No more Brock? I really loved Brock....sure he was shoved into the background constantly, but he had such huge potential as a character, as seen in the occasional Brock-centric episodes. He was such a great character and I'll really miss him.

('Course, this is assuming this is final, but I might as well already brace myself....)

Yes We Can
Reaction score
I'm very happy Ash remained in the group, as I always believe he will. Setting aside the fact Pokémon centers around his journey, we have the "Pikachu factor". Pikachu is the mascot for the whole franchise and will remain in its main advertising medium as such.

People shouldn't dismiss Hikari as a May clone until we've actually SEE her in action. There is an EXTREME May bias in the Pokémon Community, almost to the point of how people felt when Misty was dismissed from the show.

The new guy? He doesn't look bad, hopefully he'll be cool.

Sheep Queen of Bulbagarden
Reaction score
Well, well. That's certainly an intriguing development.

But knowing the writesr, he's probably going to be Traceytwo.

Reaction score
The new guy looks like he'll be important though, I doubt he'll be a Brock or Tracey clone.

Hikari better not do Contests though. :/

Save that for a May spinoff!

Reaction score
Brock was on the relevant AG poster *shrugs*.

Would be fun after all of your "Hikari better not do contest" if New Guy wound up being the Contest Kid instead :p

Reaction score
Haha, one thing is for sure, NOBODY saw this coming.

Reaction score
I saw all kinds of things...

Anyways, I'm hoping that Ash doesn't get Naetle before he fights Hyouta (?). Earning the Coal Badge will be much more amusing if Pikachu uses Iron Tail in a battle version of whack-a-mole.

Reaction score
I was hoping against hope for Gary, personally :p.

But Ash joining up an entirely new cast...that has potential too.

Pumpkin Master
Reaction score
He has evil eyebrows. It makes me think he's a rival type character. No main character has had those eyebrows before.

Really can't wait to see where this goes.

Reaction score
I think the poster is our new group.

They have the three starters and its a trio, it's safe to say Ash meets up with Hikari and whoever the hell the new kid is.

Ah well, as long as May gets her spinoff in Johto I'll be happy at least.

Reaction score
For the time being, I say we call Rival Boy Zakku. It'll be a good laugh for a few days.