• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

D/P cast REVEALED?

I know. I died laughing when I saw Habunake's response. X3

(I think I'll call him Nūgai instead of New Guy from now on, and see what happens.)

You allready mislead one idiot, way to go Pie. That has to be a suprise for everyone here.

What I find most amusing is that I've been suggesting this for ages, just because it's been tiring listening to all the debating of whether or not Character X will stay. :p

And the sarcastic, different-to-be-different way was the correct one! Huzzah!

Judai X Ash.

EDIT: I was right about their being a new male though. XD

yea ash's shoes looks like Jordan's. I bet now he can catch more pokemon cause he'll be running much much faster

LOL. XD

Anyway though, yeah I agree with you. ^^

Ash's shoes look awesome!

In fact, his whole outfit looks great!

I love his new outfit, and I can't wait until the D/P series starts!!!! :-D

And by the way, I really like the cool new guy (lol at the nugai joke you guys made!!).

I wonder if he will be evil or if he will just be a cool looking nice guy. Hopefully, he's not evil, cause there's never been an evil main character in the group before, if you know what I mean.

We, I like Ash new outfit as well, doesn't have yellow like we all thought too. I get what some people are saying though, it does feel odd to not have any other old character there besides Ash. Like Scott has said there's normally some old character, Brock or Misty along side with Ash, now there's none. It will make things more intresting though.

We, I like Ash new outfit as well, doesn't have yellow like we all thought too. I get what some people are saying though, it does feel odd to not have any other old character there besides Ash. Like Scott has said there's normally some old character, Brock or Misty along side with Ash, now there's none. It will make things more intresting though.

It does have yellow in that. Either that, or my computer lied.

I have to say that I'm very dissapointed in the writers for giving Ash the grass starter AGAIN -_-. I'd have liked him to have gotten the water one, then he could evolve it to it's 3rd form and finally have a fully evolved fire, water, and grass starter.

Given how much they've beaten us around the head recently with the fact that Satoshi is fairly famous now (and Haruka too, for that matter), I have to wonder if Satoshi's role in this new series will still be the same as it has been up until now. While I know it's only a slim hope, this is a perfect opportunity for the writers to mix things up a little, and get away from the same basic story outline they've been using up until now. Satoshi looks noticably older in these pictures (though that may simply be due to his new outfit), and I wouldn't put it past the writers to have him take up more of a Brock style role, apart from the episodes where he's actually engaged in Gym battles, assuming that he is the oldest and most mature of this new trio.

Anyone getting an epic feel from this saga?

I mean, this isn't just a trio with Ash in it. This feels like Ash's team. Just looking at the Coro Coro scan, it feels like Ash really has moved on and has two awesome companions that are like nothing who have traveled with him before.

The legendaries are all over the place, Hikari's pose is simply wicked in the scan, and NewGuy looks like a badass. All in all, this team looks like it has edge so to speak. It's almost like night and day compared to the AG group, with the happy sibling duo of May/Max and Brock.

If anything, the writers give us a new group dynamic for each "series" and Ash keeps progressing more and more from all the friends who traveled with him.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if, after Shinou ends, we get one last saga with all his former companions show up from time to time to end the show with.

Most of us thought Ash's journey was ending with Battle Frontier, but I'm really thinking Diamond/Pearl will be it. Shinou + Filler saga after Shinou would be a great way to wrap up this anime for good and bring Ash's journey to a close.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom