• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

D/P comes out in the U.S. on April 22nd

Cybersai

Reaction score
29eru2x.jpg

Read the fine print on Pokemon.com

Yay?

Whoa, I don't remember seeing that before.

Nice find! Kinda sad I have to wait til the end of April, but oh well.

Pokemon.com just updated with that line but didn't tell anybody.

I guess this is why CN is rushing to finish the rest of Battle Frontier in the dub.

Pokemon.com just updated with that line but didn't tell anybody.

I guess this is why CN is rushing to finish the rest of Battle Frontier in the dub.

I thought they were taking a break til January.

And on a different note...YEAH!!!

Cool, I'll be able to get one of them with my birthday money. I figured it'd come out in April, because the birthstone for April is diamond.

Yeah, but it's so much easier to wiat when you have a real day to wait for as opposed to a projected date!!! *dances*

Ah nice. I'll be importing the US Diamond then :)
... and get the European Pearl some time next winter lol

That is adequate time to promote the game, and finish their translations, get their information straight. By, then, close to 7 months will have passed since D/P's JP release. That is the average. I can't help but wonder what this means for the anime. If they return to two new eps a weekend, the anime will reach DP far before then.

Damn, it's AFTER my birthday.

Oh well, I'll just use my birthday money to get it. *runs to GameStop to reserve it*

Yes!

...I'm just glad we finally have a date in mind. An announced game with no announced release date always bothers me. I have OCD like that.

Haha....

Hehehehe.....

Huhuhuhuhhuhu....

Hohohohohohohohohoho......

Mmphmmphmmphmmphmmphmmph.....

I HATE APRIL 22ND!

Hmm... an April date would place the European date at one of three places:

1) May (As per Fr/Lg)
2) July/August (As per R/S)
3) The end of the year - if they feel like it (as per Emerald).

I'm importing from America anyway to avoid the moronic gap so meh.

Anyone got speculation over the Aussie release date?
But anyway, ORGASM! 2 months earlier than I expected.

EDIT: Is this going to have a countdown like the Japanese release date?

Last edited:
April 22nd? Joy to the world! By then, I shall have enough money to import both games from the US (I'd wait for them to come to Europe, but like hell I'm going to spend 80 bucks on a freakin' game for the DS!) AND buy myself a shiny DS Lite. =D

...of course, I'm not going to have time to BREATHE then. *headdesk*

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom