• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

D/P demo date

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score
Has Festa been renamed or is this meant to run beside it?

Pokémon Warlord
Reaction score
So, playable demos during the summer, I hope they reveal the starters at this event. With the games only a few months away in Japan, it's about time there was a little peek at the actual gameplay.

when you need more, have+
Reaction score
This makes me wonder if DP is slightly Jungle themed. Or has a significant jungle/rain forests area like in Ruby and Sapphire. I mean, looking at the new monsters, both otters and parrots are rain forrest animals (in some parts), and Weavile looks like some type of Mayan thing.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Wow....Good thinking! ( now I sound dumb) That didnt really cross my mind. I'm just caught up on the VAs and Wb droping thing, still....(Please dont give me [email protected]) I will love a Jungle/Rainforest Theme.

Reaction score
Its been known for a while that DP will be playable at the World Hobby Fair later on this month