• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dalek_Who; your future....

Dalek_Who

Dalek_Who
Reaction score
About the title, jk. But anyway, I am Dalek_Who and you may or maynot know me from my hit Fanfic story: Pokemon Spotlight. I just wanted to let you guys know that this is the real Dalek_Who and I want to get to know you guys and know what goes on around here, and fun things to do.

Get back to me on this, and read Pokemon Spotlight.... or just get back to me on this ^^;

Thank you all. Anything that you guys would wanna direct me to to get started? I am a sort of casual, fun, chatty guy, so if you have like a chat section here, it would be good to know where it is ^^.

Hey, welcome :) Love the name! Hope you have fun, I don't know if we even have a live chat here. Just find topics you're into and start posting :)

I don't really mean a live chat, more like a post chat, like someone posts something that people talk about or work off of, like recent events and stuff. And thanks, I am a HUGE Doctor Who fan and I take you are one as well. You can just call me Dalek if you like.

Last edited:
I'm new too! Go to the bottom of the board listing, there is a link to the part of the board just for off-topic chat. c:

I'm new too! Go to the bottom of the board listing, there is a link to the part of the board just for off-topic chat. c:

Thank you for the information, but I think it leads to another site... is it supposed to do that?

It's not another site - just a different skin since that part of the forum isn't for Pokemon. It does that when the skin is set on default. c: It's normal~

We have an IRC Chat too, it's located on the toolbar at the top.

Welcome to the forums by the way, I love Doctor Who too!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom