• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dangan Ronpa Mafia [game over - TOWN WIN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froakie

Gangsta's Paradise
Reaction score

70jgcg.jpg

Welcome to Dangan Ronpa Mafia!

Background
Dangan Ronpa: Kibō no Gakuen to Zetsubō no Kōkōsei is a game created by Spike Chunsoft which was released in 2010 for the PSP. It is a murder mystery visual novel following the lives of fifteen high school students as they live under the ruling of a sadistic bear named Monobear. Monobear creates despair amongst the students, forcing them to kill each other because of different motives he presents them. The students learn to rise up against him, using hope to understand the real nature of the world they are living in. Set in Kibōgamine Gakuen, also known as Hope's Peak Academy, an exclusive school known to recruit students who possess great talent. The students that graduate from Hope's Peak are guaranteed success in their adult lives. As Makoto Naegi, the protagonist of the story, and his fellow students enter into the academy, the world as they know it is going to take a drastic turn...

Mechanics
Like a normal mafia game, this game consists of a Mafia and a Town faction, along with the possibility of Independent player(s). The town must find the mafia and remove them from the game, whilst the Mafia must use their knowledge of alignments, to chip down at the town numbers. There are also Day and Night phases. During the Night phases, the mafia have a chance to discuss together, and decide on a kill. Usually during the period, the town may use any abilities they possess. During the day phase, the town must work together in a court environment, using any evidence they have, to find the culprit, and they lynch them by posting Lynch: [USER]. If a No Lynch is decided on, that can be posted instead, and if that takes the majority votes, nobody will be lynched that phase.

Rules
(Please Read!)

u3Io14L.gif

Transcript: (also fixes some spelling mistakes, hehe)
1) The time 10pm GMT+1 or 5pm EST is called a "Phase Change". The notification to a death will be announced then.
2) Anyone intentionally revealing their identity or role PM will be punished.
3) No violence is permitted against the school's headmaster, and any unsportsmanlike behaviour will be punished.
4) Each day a trial will be held to decide the "Culprit". A majority vote is needed to eliminate them from the game.
5) Please provide the school with all forms of Private Communication. The cameras are good, but not that good.
6) If you fail to play towards your win condition, you will be punished.
​7) Additional rules may be added by the school at any time.

Added rule: If you do not post in thread for 3 consecutive phases,
you will be PMd. Failure to act within the next phase will result in Punishment.
(ftr, 'punishment' in this sense means modkill, I'm not really evil)

Players
1) @jokool; Lynched Day 3 - Junko - Stalker
2) @Dark Kyriaki; Killed Night 2 - Hagakure - Fortune Teller
3) @Neon Borealis; @Terezi Pyrope;
4) @HumanDawn;
5) @Tsutarja; Killed Night 4 - Celestia - Mason
6) @Mijzelffan; Lynched Day 3 - Mukuro - Godfather Roleblocker
7) @Pein;
8) @Paperhorse;
9) @jda95; Died Night 4 - Sakura - Protects Aoi Asahina
10) @Harpy; Lynched Day 1 - Togami - Commuter
11) @FinalArcadia;
12) @Oswin;
13) @Buoy; Killed Night 1 - Fukawa/Syo - Serial Killer
14) @CrackFox;
15) @Zima;
16) @Wright;
17) @Momoka;

Reserve Players

1) Harpy

(I'm sorry if I missed anyone out, or added people that don't actually want to play, I thought it'd be better to put down too many people then they can just say they don't want to play, rather than miss anyone out). Please confirm your spot before 10pm GMT+1 on Monday 19th August, or I will reopen your spot.

Thank you everyone, and I hope you have fun playing!

2-2-title-sayaka.png

Edit to add: This is a SPOILER FULL game. If you don't want spoilers, please let me know and I will spoiler tag the big ones! Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Confirming Reserved Spots, Taking spots, 18/08/13]

Confirming reservation

Confirming my place!

Confirming spot.

If there is a need for me, I'll join.

Thanks guys, just wanted to point out I added the fact this game will contain spoilers. Let me know if you don't want them and I'll spoiler tag them.

I'd like to join.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Confirming Reserved Spots, Taking Reserve spots, 18/08/13]

Miss Monomi's Practice Lesson

tumblr_inline_mpsteijPzU1qz4rgp.png
Stawp right there, Monobear!

tumblr_inline_mpstevsLu51qz4rgp.png
I'm Usami, and I'm here to prevent the whorrible mutual killings from starting!
And also confirming my spot!

Last edited:
Re: Dangan Ronpa Mafia [Confirming Reserved Spots, Taking Reserve spots, 18/08/13]

Confirming! :D

tumblr_inline_mpstgexc271qz4rgp.png
Yess! And I've come from the future twanks to a time machine to help these powr kids!

tumblr_inline_mpstgk7PSO1qz4rgp.png
This time the kids won't fall onto your despair!

Last edited:

My my, what a nice little rat we have here.

185px-5%28236%29.png

If you really wanted to help these kids, you'd have went further back in time and prevent them from being stuck in this situation in the first place, but I guess your time machine could only take you this far, hah!

185px-5%28237%29.png

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_mpsteee4VB1qz4rgp.png
W... W-Well they just ran through some... tweknical difficulties so I'm stuck in this time.

tumblr_inline_mpsthfzz521qz4rgp.png
...E-Either way! I won't let these kids lose their hope! If I tell them the truth, they'll surely not kill anyone!

Last edited:

My dear, dear Usami...

185px-5%28242%29.png

Or should I say, my new little sister...

185px-5%28235%29.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDEmWKBIt8

Shouldn't you know that you shouldn't reveal the winning cards to your opponent before actually using them to win?

185px-5%28237%29.png

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_mpstf2RErm1qz4rgp.png
Wittle sister??!?!

tumblr_inline_mpstgwI4Oc1qz4rgp.png
I'll have you know that in the wild before I got this job I was the wisest and largest bunny there was! If anything, I should be your bwig sister!

tumblr_inline_mpsthfzz521qz4rgp.png
...But anyway! Even if you now my plans, there's no way to stwop me, especially when you'd be up against my large magic wand!

Last edited:

Um, confirming my reservation!

@FinalArcadia; @HumanDawn; could you maybe take your roleplaying to the rp section or vm's or something. You're kinda spamming up the thread.

Not without a few... modifications you won't.

185px-5%28236%29.png

So what? I'll have you know I was the sexiest, most hottest bear in the wild, and the photo shoot I had that you can see in my signature is proof of that! I'd bring all the lovely bears to my yard all the time!

185px-5%28237%29.png

Oh and, please be careful with that wand of yours. You could end up accidentally making somebody lose their virginity, you know?

185px-5%28246%29.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom